Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos (36047 Views)

See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by persius555(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2016
stexsy:
How did he join the police? I guess through connection

Naija i hail thee
My thoughts too. How did a person with a serious medical condition like this get into the police.
Imagine if he was armed with a rifle and the seizure occurs.
I dont want to imagine what might happen next.
Nigeria, where are we headin?
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by babaronke(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2016
grayht:
Chai.. How did he join NPF with epilepsy?
ise aye leleyi,police cannot recruit him in d 1st instance like this.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by upnext(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
I am not trying to mouh him, but I tink he shld resign as I police officer,because u nvr can tell, whn him might b no an opration to do some tin dt wil save lifes, nd he would nt b able to perform because he has bn attackd by d sickness.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Laenec: 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
@op
It will be heartbreaking when such person sees the picture of his post-ictal state on social media when he becomes conscious afterwards. You could do well to preserve his dignity by removing his picture from here.

It is never his fault to have a seizure disorder as it could be you or anyone you know. Seizure could be caused by multiple factors, rarely may have a cause that was absent during the time of recruitment. Of course, yes, you might not have had it in mind to stain his image but be aware such people deserve privacy and image protection.

Regards.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2016
Epileptic policeman? How manage? Ooooppsss....I forgot that this is Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by mandax: 1:35pm On May 08, 2016
If care is not taken, Police authorities in Nigeria may still retain him in the Police Force; until the worse happens.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Ah! Why come online to air your ignorance? Contagious ko, "contractgious" ni!
do you know why it is called a forum? U learn. Have been told with fact that it is not contagious.and I accept. Pls carry ur senselessness somewhere else,it's not needed here.thats not how to correct someone.for those who were trained how to correct people,I thank u all,have been educated that it is not contagious.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
do you know why it is called a forum? U learn. Have been told with fact that it is not contagious.and I accept. Pls carry ur senselessness somewhere else,it's not needed here.thats not how to correct someone.for those who were trained how to correct people,I thank u all,have been educated that it is not contagious.
I am awfully sorry if I went too hard on you. I have been a witness of the social stigma that people show to those who are afflicted by this ailment. I bet you, you don't want to experience it. It was in my days in school. The boy was treated like a pariah, an outcast. Nobody would even talk to him for fear that his breath would make them contract the ailment. My mind went back to those years immediately I saw your comment. Once more, I am deeply sorry.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by petiteee(f): 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
How did someone with that health challenge become a policeman? shocked sorry though
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by teebell999(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2016
Firmjudge:

Then I love my North no one will dare stand and watch.. people who do nt know him will help him..

liar... nobody will dare touch an epilepsy victim during seizure. the best help u can render is to leave d victim and remove anything that can injure d victim in d vicinity.
stop forming northerners are saints stuff here. gerrout!!!
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by crooner: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
ESCAPE ROUTE FROM THIS ECONOMIC MELTDOWN
That the economy of Nigeria is bad is no longer news. That this portends danger for us is also known, but what most of us don't know is that those with paid job/ who depend on salary will be more adversely affected.

Banks and other corporate bodies are laying off their workers in their thousands. Some publicise it while some hide it but we still know. Just to mention a few, few days back, Zenith and first banks layed off 1200 and 500 workers respectively in addition to the one they have been doing previously. What becomes their fate of these people. How many thousands of graduates does Nigeria produce every year and they are all looking for who will employ them.

But here you are as a student, corper, house wife, job seeker, still killing yourself over salary/ paid job. Wake up and think. You must not carry your CV around. You can still be earning more than those on paid job as a student, corper, etc. right from where you are.

As a civil servant, banker, teacher, trader, etc.you need an alternative source of income that would pay you for life and enable you plan for rainy days/ retirement.

You can't be rich with salary/paid job. Every rich man we know today don't depend on salary but have multiple sources of income. You need to gainfully employ yourself and work for yourself.

Here comes a life time opportunity ever created. Whether you have an active work life or not, whether yout are employed or not, this is for you. As a student, corper, house wife, teacher, trader, whatever you do, here comes your opportunity. embrace it today and begin to live your dreams.
Its empowerment for all:
No skill
No education
No qualification
Nothing special is needed to be part of this wave of opportunity.
Become your boss! Live your dreams! Escape this economy and its attendant hardship.

If yout really desire success and want to assume responsibility for it, if you are ready to take action, if your desire is not a mere wish but a driving force, then
Whatsapp 07061120828.
Don't bother doing this if you are not serious or unable to try something new.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by CioAngels(f): 4:03pm On May 08, 2016
grayht:
Thats a big question, anyway, through oga at the top.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Cityguy: 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Warapa[b][/b] is one hell of a sickness, most of its victims I had ever known ended up committing suicide coz of the trauma and the disgrace it subjected them to anytime there were seizures....may God heal him
There are so many of them doing very fine.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by NICENEDU29: 4:23pm On May 08, 2016
grayht:
Very good & interesting question. I was about asking the same question just before I saw yours.
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Firmjudge(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
teebell999:

liar... nobody will dare touch an epilepsy victim during seizure. the best help u can render is to leave d victim and remove anything that can injure d victim in d vicinity.
stop forming northerners are saints stuff here. gerrout!!!

why the insults, e pain you say we are more united than your region can fanthon.

liar stop saying no one can touch an epileptic patient so even if ambulance come nobody can touch him or her stop tryin to form educated and informed after scrolling through peoples comment...mstww
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by mikolo80: 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
dainformant:
no be small thing. how painful it must have been for him
not painful enough. mumu know say he de epileptic con de operate heavy machinery. more coming his way. Shebi na only nose he break
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Funjosh(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
BABANGBALI:
See as he resemble funjosh

BABANGBALI how far, IYANGBALI nko otojo meta na grin
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by upsun: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
Minus dis one wey get epilepsy dat makes d nigerian police recruitment 10001
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by InfinixMine: 4:50pm On May 08, 2016
Vomm:
Which help u wan render give epileptic patient? I heard their spit is contagious, the best thing to do is to leave him, with time he will definitely regain consciousness

Oga go do your research o... I hear say them talk say hmmm... Epilepsy Not a contagious disease o. thanks.. one love
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Miriam20(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
Firmjudge:

Then I love my North no one will dare stand and watch.. people who do nt know him will help him..

The north that everyone is scared of each other most especially when it there's religious differences
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
Africans and by-standers effect
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by monalsian(f): 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
is this supposed to be a laughing matter? someone is under attack and needs help.people ar busy looking and snaping pictures,
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by fapcrook(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
you can't render help to an epileptic patient during seizure .its contagious
big lie , stop confusing people please
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Firmjudge(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
Miriam20:

The north that everyone is scared of each other most especially when it there's religious differences

Lol. story story usual cliche
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by solpat(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
This ain't funny. What if this policeman was with a rifle when the epilepsy attacks started, what would have happened God heal him
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Vomm: 10:03pm On May 08, 2016
Ok! Thank for the correction!

InfinixMine:

Oga go do your research o... I hear say them talk say hmmm... Epilepsy Not a contagious disease o. thanks.. one love
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by gbaskiboy: 10:06pm On May 08, 2016
grayht:
man must chop, have you forgotten no food for lazy man
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by Vomm: 10:08pm On May 08, 2016
God forbid me be the dad or mum!

Just realised it is not contagious.
BTW, assuming say na your pikin dey epileptic,wetin u for do?

quote author=Taiwo20 post=45423200]

Its not contagious (Google is still alive)....its just that its dirty and nauseating. If you were the mum or dad nko...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by prospero15(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
you can't render help to an epileptic patient during seizure .its contagious

For the times I hve helped my neighbour I haven't contracted any so?... chill dude we have ways of helping an epileptic patient and not standing like a zombie waiting for him to get up...some seizures can cause death as fluid my get into places not expected to and this can choke such individual
Re: Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos by glossy6(f): 8:54pm On May 09, 2016
lepasharon:
In a normal society epileptic people would be given drugs to manage their fits. Hardly do you see epileptics having fits in a sane country

Everything sane sane sane country. Na heaven be that? Abegi make person hear word. Google it and you find them having fits now and then but with a better health care, they learn to live with it.

sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country sane country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military School Nurse Administers Wrong Medicine On Student / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Kolanut / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.