Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) (10169 Views)

Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 08, 2016
The veterinarian doctor was savagely beaten to death by the heartless son

A father has expressed anguish after his 19-year-old son brutally beat his mother to death. The father whose wife was beaten to death has disowned the son. He wants the son to face the death penalty for killing the mother.

According to the Police, 19-year-old Dylan Eason and 24-year-old Isaiah Churchwell savagely beat Dr Cynthia Campbell Eason, 50, to death on April 29 when they broke into her Burlington, Colorado home and stole valuables, KDVR reported.

MailOnline reports that Dylan's father, Jon Eason, was married to the victim and he believes that his son and Churchwell stole the valuables to pay for their drug habit.

'As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a son anymore,' Jon Eason told KSNT.'I think the two should face the death penalty.'

As the days moved on after the shocking crime, the heartbroken husband wrote on his page thanking those who have offered their 'kind words' about Cynthia's passing.

Jon Eason wants the son to face the death penalty for his action

'This is my most difficult time ever. I cry, I scream but mostly I sit so confused. I used feel so lucky, the Cindy Campbell chose me to spend her life with, very humbled by her choice to be my wife,' he wrote on May 1.

'I am not happy with who I have become the last 72 hours, since I learned of my wife's tragic death. I have been intolerant of the justice system and very angry with our police dept. I have exploded more then once with anger, that I have been ashamed of.

'I am wondering as a parent, why I'm so insistent on my son and his friend receive the death penalty for killing my wife over simple greed.

'I have never felt hate before, but I'm so engulfed in hate, that I I want my kid and his friend to pay with their lives.

'I'm ashamed of feeling this way, I know Cindy would not like my anger and madness that I'm living with.I ask you keep the Campbell family, Beggs Family in your thoughts.

'I feel that I do not deserve any prayers and I am to live in this private hell, because I could not protect my wife when she needed me the most.'

He ended the post with declaring his love for her and said that he would never forget her and would always honor her memory.

On May 4th he shed more information about his son and wrote on Facebook: 'I'm not asking for sympathy for I blame myself because I was not there to protect her, thus blame myself for my wife's death.

'Dylan was lost two years ago, but I never gave up on him. The whole town knows what we dealt with, but he was my son and I kept trying. but he was not willing to help himself.

'Now he has beat my wife, best friend to death in the most brutal way imaginable, so I am done with him.

'What I seen of her, there is no excuse to justify what he done to her daughters, mother, sister, brothers, Steph, our community and me. Our town hurts, and wants justice for there dr and my wife.

'I am wanting the death penalty invoked, he deserves it. Had he not been arrested when I was coming home from Texas and had I found him before the police, I would have saved the courts a lot of time and money.'

Police say 19-year-old Dylan Eason (left) and 24-year-old Isaiah Churchwell (right) savagely beat Cynthia to death

Jon Eason took to Facebook again on May 5 and wrote: 'I have decided to be a pallbearer and carry my wife to her resting place. I owe her so much, I would trade her places anytime.'

He explained to KSNT that he and Cynthia had a long-distance marriage, as he was a pilot who works out of Texas and she worked our of Colorado.
She was known for how special she treated horses as a veterinarian.

Jon Eason's daughter, Stephanie, shared that she also supports her father's feelings about her brother paying with his life for what he's accused of doing. 'Nobody wants to see their little brother die,' she told KSNT. 'I love him so much, but he did something so terrible.'

Dylan Eason and Churchwell are charged with first-degree murder, first-degree burglary, aggravated robbery and theft.
They are being held without bail awaiting their next court appearance.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/heartless-19-year-old-son-savagely-beats-mother-to-death-photos/

Re: Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
¤End time son¤. Just at 19 you Killed a woman that carried you for 9months. May the Lord console you man. I can only imagen what you would be going through.
Re: Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2016
Always America and their (children of cocaine)

1 Like

Re: Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2016
The law should prevail.
Re: Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) by Chriswazo(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
The boy is demon possessed.

1 Like

Re: Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) by CHamBerz(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
I pray 4 u dear...but my God'swill b done. Repent 4 d Kingdom of God is at hand/ur death is at hand

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Blacklisted BVN / HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. / Explosion Kills Four In Sokoto, Three Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.