Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition (1114 Views)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition by konnet: 2:16pm On May 08, 2016
Hello...

Do you need an Urgent Loan of up to 200k(two hundred thousand Naira) repayable within 65days with 15percent Interest?(i decided to lend out because the money is not in use presently and also to help someone make a headway in his/her business)

i have close to 800k to loan Out but let me first give-out the first 200k and see how it fair sad Am base in Ilorin,Kwara State

Collateral to meet Are:
1.A written agreement of paying back within the stipulated time Frame
2. Two Guarantor
3. Land document if you based in Ilorin or any other movable valuable property if not base in kwara state

drop your email/contact if interested or reach me via my number on my signature,thanks
Re: I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition by shogolist4jesus(m): 6:03am On May 09, 2016
I am interested I need it for an urgent buz 08066418208 or sogoolawumi@gmail.com
konnet:
Hello...

Do you need an Urgent Loan of up to 200k(two hundred thousand Naira) repayable within 65days with 15percent Interest?(i decided to lend out because the money is not in use presently and also to help someone make a headway in his/her business)

i have close to 800k to loan Out but let me first give-out the first 200k and see how it fair sad Am base in Ilorin,Kwara State

Collateral to meet Are:
1.A written agreement of paying back within the stipulated time Frame
2. Two Guarantor
3. Land document if you based in Ilorin or any other movable valuable property if not base in kwara state

drop your email/contact if interested or reach me via my number on my signature,thanks
Re: I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition by bemagnify: 6:16am On May 09, 2016
am interested bt i dnt av a collateral....am a corps member i can presented my university certificate as a collateral..... Pls help me my email is bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition by daniel90(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2016
contact me, please: maildanlifeATgmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Sell Dollar! / Private Tutor Wanted / Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.