Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM (14575 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by PalmchatApp: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Go anywhere in Nigeria, there are some people you meet at the ATM that fits those on this list.
Here is a list of the people you find at the Atm

1. The Smart ones- this ones are here to withdraw and just leave. They know how it's been operated, they really don't spend much time using the machine.

2. The ''oversabis' ' - they are in 2 categories. A. The ones that are good with the system, they know how to use it and explain to everyone why there is no service, why it is showing issuers issue and so on. B. The ones that actually don't know jack about the machine, they just join the queue, waste time and pride wouldn't allow them ask anyone. You begin to think they are here to browse.

3. The thieves, fast eyes- All these guys come to the ATM to sneak at all the transactions you are doing, they claim to be nice and want to help you use the atm. Some of them come armed to the spot, just to rob people.

4. The beggars (oga help me pls)- these set of guys are annoying. They join the queue and end up begging for money. You begin to hear things like ''nothing is too small, pls help me, atm swallowed my card, i have no transport back home, the money i was expecting the enter my account. lol

5. The hawkers- They are always in 80/90% of most atm spots. they always have something to sell. it is either drinks, recharge cards, bible, snacks or anything hawkable lol.

oya include yours, let's know the type of people you have met at the ATM before.

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by taylor88(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
The humble learners that would ask for help (usually elderly)

12 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by PalmchatApp: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Deeypeey(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op,u forgot to add The Multi-Transactors
These ones can withdraw fr africa....they spend more than 20mins fr machine front...just keep pressing and withdrawing.
If u no dey careful and voice out ur frustrations ehn....them go just withdraw all the money wey dey fr the machine.
The Problematics
Awon eleyi...their cards are either always getting rejected and they ll still keep on re-inserting,murmuring stuffs like "buh I still used this card ds last year na"...or getting stuck in the machine,thereby spoiling business fr other serious-minded ppl.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by NwaAmaikpe: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked

Op it is a lie...

I am at an ATM now and the only person I met is one body-odoured girl who forgot to wear a bra using the ATM to buy 100Naira airtime recharge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by dessz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
op u no sabi... what about :
The Hoarders: their work is to go to ATM and withdraw all d money they will stay there withdrawing #20k per transaction and they will carry out like 5 transactions. when they finish, u will see lack of funds in that ATM grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by herkeym001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
The un-queueable: this set of people will just come stand aside the queue, and when it got to ones turn wey you don dey happy inside say e don finally reach your own turn, na that time then go remind you say him and his friend wey go buy something across other side dey your front. Person go come be like;

16 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by larmu(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
The ones that want to finish all the money in d machine
You just want to withdraw 5k and d person is just withdrawing d limit on his 5 atm cards...kuku carry d machine

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by ramdris(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Not again! This kind mumu post have been pushed to FP more than 5 times this year alone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Evablizin(f): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
6.Those who came to murder english,e.g excuse me sister i came before you,reply;you came before me were me not here before you come
7.guys that came with their galfrnds to decieve them by telling them that ATM is not paying while cash no dey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by TipsterK(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
the beggars are worse
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by NothingDoMe: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin

Stupid post. This is the kind of posts that Nairaland use to cool people down after a weekend of hot political clashes.

As the week ramps up the political fighting posts will be back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by nazzyon(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Go anywhere in Nigeria, there are some people you meet at the ATM that fits those on this list.
Here is a list of the people you find at the Atm

1. The Smart ones- this ones are here to withdraw and just leave. They know how it's been operated, they really don't spend much time using the machine.

2. The ''oversabis' ' - they are in 2 categories. A. The ones that are good with the system, they know how to use it and explain to everyone why there is no service, why it is showing issuers issue and so on. B. The ones that actually don't know jack about the machine, they just join the queue, waste time and pride wouldn't allow them ask anyone. You begin to think they are here to browse.

3. The thieves, fast eyes- All these guys come to the ATM to sneak at all the transactions you are doing, they claim to be nice and want to help you use the atm. Some of them come armed to the spot, just to rob people.

4. The beggars (oga help me pls)- these set of guys are annoying. They join the queue and end up begging for money. You begin to hear things like ''nothing is too small, pls help me, atm swallowed my card, i have no transport back home, the money i was expecting the enter my account. lol

5. The hawkers- They are always in 80/90% of most atm spots. they always have something to sell. it is either drinks, recharge cards, bible, snacks or anything hawkable lol.

oya include yours, let's know the type of people you have met at the ATM before.

BEGGARS
Oga please I no know wetin dey do this machine. Abeg come help me do am commot my money

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Emmanuella1998(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
The onces that will just be wasting time at the atm doing nothing....

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by holuwajobar(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
D ones dah redraws his money frm d atm and go inside bank to deposit it back....... All becoz dy want to charge fone

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by midehi2(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
the ones who says "who be last, "abeg i no be last" cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by seunlly(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
op your point
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by herkeym001(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
The Ediot ones; I hate this category of people with passion. Why would a sane person leave other machines that have network but not dispensing, and queue up to the only one dispensing that have huge crowd just to make credit transfer or recharge their phone without making a cash withdrawal. And this Ediots ones are peculiar to UBA ATM Gallery.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by talk2saintify(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
PalmchatApp:

Ayaff died!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by fwesharumi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
The one's that came to withdraw 5h or 1k but will be doing as if they want to withdraw 100k and above Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by oshe11: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oboy come North na den U go no say truly dere is diff btw Six n half dozen.....

I wud rada be in queue of 30pipo for Delta dan 8pipo for North

Onli one person go tk atleast 30mins jst to withdraw...

sometimes dem go withdraw 10k 10 times cos dey wana withdraw 100k.....

some go delay u sotey u go nearly push dem comot mk u withdraw n leave....

dat was hw I called a frnd who sed he was number 7 for Queue, b4 my guy come bak 2hrs hours pass.... grin

Dat Is y I normally withdraw a week b4 the month ends to avoid night Vigil for ATM grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by herkeym001(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
The pepper them gang; this ones eeh, na one person wan withdraw just 2k ooo. but them go reach 4 wey follow come, na so them go dey disturb person for queue with their mumu gist wey no concern us, dey laugh, dey raise voice up as if they are looking for a scape goat to say "una dey disturb us" make them con show ham say them be street.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by seunny4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm in FP
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by talk2saintify(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
midehi2:
the ones who says "who be last, "abeg i no be last" cheesy grin

Yea Am At yhur Back ooo!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Bonjoro: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
And the mumuu wey dey print receipt out.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by CIOSYLVA(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
GT Bank Abeokuta spotted..

This bank ATM can be very crazy that even by 4am there are queues. It's possible to spend 3hrs on the queue just to withdraw.

I don't want to tell u how the banking hall looks like... but just know that b4 8am, about 3 long queues awaits to enter inside the bank.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by billynoni(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oga OP, I can swear with my balls that the second pix in your post is Gtb bank,kuto branch Abeokuta to be precise. I guess the only time you will not meet queue there will be 1am.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Wolexdey(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
The post is filled with hate yet we all profess One Nigeria.

@Op, I believe your aim isn't to educate instead bashing.

#NotImpressed
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hit like if you're a smart one wink
Share for over sabi

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Syjibrin(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
billynoni:
Oga OP, I can swear with my balls that the second pix in your post is Gtb bank,kuto branch Abeokuta to be precise. I guess the only time you will not meet queue there will be 1am.
withdraw at 1am will be at your own peril because gentlemen at night will definitely be your friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood / Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.