Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks (26961 Views)

Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS / Electricity Tariff Judgement Threatens N300bn Banking Loans / Buhari Queries Minister For Diversion Of Funds (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by pupsyd: 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
Your President Is Working
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
In Japan a 17yr old is a doctor

In Brasil a 17yr old is a footballer

In India a 17yr old is a shop owner

In China a 17yr old is an engineer

In Iraq a 17yr old is a Soldier

In USA a 17yr old is a celebrity

In Israel a 17 yr old is a priest

In Nigeria a 27yr old is a
whatsapp group admin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by marshalcarter: 6:13pm On May 08, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
In Japan a 17yr old is a doctor
In Brasil a 17yr old is a footballer
In India a 17yr old is a shop owner
In China a 17yr old is an engineer
In Iraq a 17yr old is a Soldier
In USA a 17yr old is a celebrity
In Israel a 17 yr old is a priest
In Nigeria a 27yr old is a whatsapp group admin
Why evulzz ?? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Aristo3146(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:
This is surely not a docile president nor an Ineffectual Buffoon.
No business as usual my broda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Reference(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2016
When are we going to have an AGF appointed by the State and not the felons.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by babdap: 6:16pm On May 08, 2016
Yets Ipod n wailers calls him Duara Duallard
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

Plus that Femi Adesina ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Including fashola, audu ogde and ogdonaya onu
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Sunky200: 6:20pm On May 08, 2016
now that is what i call accountability

PMB knows Nigerians are questioning his capability and thus very imperative for him to employ capable hands

kudos to this new fleet coming from my president Pa Bubu
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Reference(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2016
When are we going to get an AGF appointed by the State rather than by felons.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by patrickmuf(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:
So, stolen monies are stashed in Nigerian banks? What happened to Switzerland, Dominica, The Caribbeans? I thought that's why Buhari has spent his first year touring space. Not like I believe their tales anyway, if they say there's 300 billion somewhere that's rightly FG'S and they need it to effect their "change", then by all means, they should recover.
I have noticed you spew a lot of trash...Engage you brain bro or better still, it's an app, use it...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by ehnigma(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
LRNZH:
PMB needs to be reviewing his ministers' performance every 6 months (or so) if he is not doing that already. It is not enough that they don't steal money.
They have to deliver on their respective sections of the CHANGE mandate given to them by Nigerians.

If Mallami who is starting to become a controversial figure in PMB's cabinet is adjudged to be pandering to special interests in their pursuit to stem corrupt practices and recover stolen loot, then he should make way for a more trustworthy AGF.

This CHANGE cannot be compromised.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by babestella: 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
Buhari and stolen funds are liken bread and butter. Now he thinks every money in nigerian banks are stolen, well Malami is his man, let him sack him since he's not been able to manufacture figure like Amaechi, Tinubu & SLS.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by izzou(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
recover recover recover recover recover

that word isn't helping the man on the streets for now

buhari should please ease the pains of the masses and put operation recovery on hold for now

God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2016
He want d money to fund his new travelling list...malu
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by 2n2k(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2016
It is not stolen money but the government funds that some ministries refused to remit to TSA accounts in cbn.

Why did Thisday serve only a teaser which may make the Minister look bad?

This had been club-rumour for the almost two months now. According to grapevine, Ebboh convinced the minister that he had identified the 'unremited funds' and the banks involved, on which basis the AGF gave him an authority letter to get the bank to cooperate with him and remit the funds on which he will earn commission. It turned out that Ebboh had not discovered the fund but wanted to use the authority letter to browbeat the banks to open their books to him which made the bank complained to the AGF and he revoked the authority.

It appears this Ebboh just like controversy. The same thing he did with Balyesa government and efcc when the governor revoked his contract to 'recover' Alamesighia loot, he alleged that Lamorde embezzled trillions of naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:
I concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by nic121: 6:50pm On May 08, 2016
Who will query the petroleum minister?
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
The minister is involved in shady deals. The MTN/Ncc saga is one of them. That file still dey National Assembly
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by adesteve0606(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by mikolo80: 7:18pm On May 08, 2016
LRNZH:
PMB needs to be reviewing his ministers' performance every 6 months (or so) if he is not doing that already. It is not enough that they don't steal money.
They have to deliver on their respective sections of the CHANGE mandate given to them by Nigerians.

If Mallami who is starting to become a controversial figure in PMB's cabinet is adjudged to be pandering to special interests in their pursuit to stem corrupt practices and recover stolen loot, then he should make way for a more trustworthy AGF.

This CHANGE cannot be compromised.
you de craze, every six months or every week, patapata every month they must all be given target and evaluated.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Babacele: 7:23pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

Plus that Femi Adesina ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if Femi doesn't step up, he ll b changed.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by gidjah(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
ki02020:
GOD bless DR UBO. For that

Na lie the AGF was not ready to recover the money they want to negotiate for their own share of the money...guess that's one of he ways they want to get their 20million naira accomodation allowance PMB refused to give them
u are pretty correct my bro, thats the same thing i am thinking over her, pls return back the license to the firm and lets watch them do their work, this man should be watch with big big eyes in 3D.this are the few of the very many thieves we gat in buharis admin, i sure know most of them aint saints, but they must try deliver or get jail terms.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Charly68: 7:55pm On May 08, 2016
God bless you Baba,the minister must have thought it is business as usual .Why can't he discern that things have changed in Naija,the man should be sacked if his excuse is not tenable..that is how many of them sit in position to frustrate the set man's lofty agenda.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by ki02020(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
gidjah:
u are pretty correct my bro, thats the same thing i am thinking over her, pls return back the license to the firm and lets watch them do their work, this man should be watch with big big eyes in 3D.this are the few of the very many thieves we gat in buharis admin, i sure know most of them aint saints, but they must try deliver or get jail terms.

Exactly why there is a need for check and balance in every ministry to any minister colonizing their ministry for selfish motive
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by BABANGBALI: 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
He wan collect him own chair of the said money

Abeg how much is ten percent of 300 billion
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:49pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:
So, stolen monies are stashed in Nigerian banks? What happened to Switzerland, Dominica, The Caribbeans? I thought that's why Buhari has spent his first year touring space. Not like I believe their tales anyway, if they say there's 300 billion somewhere that's rightly FG'S and they need it to effect their "change", then by all means, they should recover.
To wail no dey tire u?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by kolomax(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2016
BABANGBALI:
He wan collect him own chair of the said money

Abeg how much is ten percent of 300 billion
chair kooo table nii grin
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Image123(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2016
modath:
Dear Bubu,

If Malami isn't effective/ efficiently doing his Job, remove and replace him..

The time of "My governors,ministers, aides or political opponents" impeded me is dead and gone!!! Excuses nor dey ooo!! cool

BTW, That Malami should leave Kogi politics and face his job!!! So many yam eaters are walking around and thumping their noses at the law, not acceptable!!!

Buhari has a soft spot for Malami,being his lawyer for many years through the various electoral losses and tribunals. We may have to manage his incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by modath(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
Image123:

Buhari has a soft spot for Malami,being his lawyer for many years through the various electoral losses and tribunals. We may have to manage his incompetence.

Thanks for reminding me, I don forget that angle. but you know how delicate his office is nah, if it's something like water resources, his weak link status may not matter much....

Anyway, the Jury is still out on him, but I expect him to shape up...
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

So who is the docile and ineffectual buffoon? **** Why can't you just make your point head on, must you bring someone older than your father into this matter. As much as I hate buhari I would never call him names. ****
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Levelzguy(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2016
i watched dr uboh's interview on O&M late show on AIT and he raised some very serious issues,i was wondering when the president was going to address those issues...nice one
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by mmmustapha(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
mrpayne:
Sack him alrdy and find another more trustworthy person. Although, if he was handed a bribe of #30B out of #300B, I personally will find it hard to resist!!! Lol.. As well as 98% of Nairalanders!!! cheesy

count me out, I'm very clean and trustworthy. my grand ma told me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari-Dokubo Convenes A Meeting On The Next Phase Of The Niger Delta Struggle / Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.