Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks (26971 Views)

Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS / Electricity Tariff Judgement Threatens N300bn Banking Loans / Buhari Queries Minister For Diversion Of Funds (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Zieristclair(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
marshalcarter:

Why evulzz ?? grin grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by Icecream4U(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2016
crownbryan:
And am yet to see the utilization of the stolen funds so far recovered and how its will be use to sustain and redirect the nation economy.

If those people ain't doing their jobs, remove them before they sabotage your government.
did you see utilization this fast when pdp were in power?
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by searchng4love: 10:26pm On May 08, 2016
I need a baby from you.
modath:
Dear Bubu,

If Malami isn't effective/ efficiently doing his Job, remove and replace him..

The time of "My governors,ministers, aides or political opponents" impeded me is dead and gone!!! Excuses nor dey ooo!! cool

BTW, That Malami should leave Kogi politics and face his job!!! So many yam eaters are walking around and thumping their noses at the law, not acceptable!!!
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by flowgroup(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2016
cold:
Hmm..the anorexic looking rètard desperately trying to look serious. We see right through your shenanigans. When you get serious i'll be the first to commend you.

The dude doesn't even no you exist...he couldn't give 2 flying bleeps

1 Like

Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by cold(m): 3:01am On May 09, 2016
flowgroup:

The dude doesn't even no you exist...he couldn't give 2 flying bleeps
Know..idìot!
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by tbaba1234: 3:07am On May 09, 2016
kinglee1:

So who is the docile and ineffectual buffoon? The height of some people's stupidity is just incomprehensible, some people are not just fit to be on forums like this. Why can't you just make your point head on, must you bring someone older than your father into this matter. As much as I hate buhari I would never call him names. It shows the level of the little or no training that your ineffectual and docile mother gave you.

You contradicted yourself.

After condemning the poster behavior of insulting the elderly, you went ahead to insult his mum.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by mrpayne(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2016
mmmustapha:
count me out, I'm very clean and trustworthy. my grand ma told me

Yimu!
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by hotspec(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2016
The OP totally got it wrong. It was the ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (AGF) and not the Attorney General as reported.
Re: Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks by allycat: 9:36am On May 09, 2016
tbaba1234:
Who leaks internal memos to journalists? That is also a problem.

It is good to see ministers being queried for poor performance.

This is setting a very bad precedence when internal memos between the Presidency and the executive find their way to news papers and blogs and nobody is sanctioned. People are hailing them because right now it is what they want to hear but time will come when the buyers of the information will be people who have very sinister plans and by then it will be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management / Miyetti Allah: Buhari’s Order To Shoot People With AK-47 Also Affects Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.