Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) (39020 Views)

6 Tips To Utilize Social Media For Modern Business Success / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 4:27pm On May 08, 2016

Aba Mega Mall is an ultra-modern business zone, that has all modern facilities that will make electronic business and other businesses thrive and flourish like Banks, Car Parks and Police which being constructed to ensure 24hrs security and orderliness in and around the Mall.

There is a recent standing order /directive to Electronics Dealers at St. Michaels and environs all in Aba central to relocate to Aba Mega Mall situated at Osisioma/Umuahia express way.

So we decided to bring you pictures of the place.

See More Pictures: http://ginjaland.com/1644/aba-mega-mall-you-cant-believe-how-beautiful-it-is-see-photos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2532066_rename___jpegdc9c6d1453e7f5ea202db489d5e9fd2b

20 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nature129(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2016
Nice structure. I think the challenge to traders will be affordability. Ochendo Global really tried here grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Rossikki: 4:33pm On May 08, 2016
No sand on the roads? That's a first for Aba.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by amaechi1: 4:34pm On May 08, 2016
I will not be surprise after three months this toilet will not be the same. Lack of maintenance culture.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
Aba traders seem to prefer the chaos of aba market stalls that this mall

37 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by afroniger: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
Nature129:

Nice structure. I think the challenge to traders will be affordability. Ochendo Global really tried here grin

The traders better upgrade abeg because dis na the future of retail shopping.

25 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 4:43pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
Aba traders seem to prefer the chaos of aba market stalls that this mall

True, ST Michael's people has refused to relocate there.

15 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2016
Wow! This is beautiful!!
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by glacswhite: 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
Aba people Stubborn Die...those guys no won relocate at-all ooh Even Ariaria Boys no gree ooh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
amaechi1:
I will not be surprise after three months this toilet will not be the same. Lack of maintenance culture.
the way the toilets are built is enough indication of what it will look like few months down the line. I wonder how comfortable it will be for me to poo with others watching while rinsing their hands at the sink. Won't they find the smell offensive?

The toilets will definitely look horrible later on cos aba is a dirty town. The architect should have put that into consideration.

pls, what does OCHENDO GLOBAL mean? grin

30 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Eboski(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
wow' this is beautiful and if Aba can achieved this that means soon he will still join one of the cleanest state in Nigeria.....

I am so happy to see something like this in Aba..

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

True, ST Michael's people has refused to relocate there.
well abia govt would have to step up the demolitions of those illegal shops that it began last week to those traders realise he is not joking...we also have to keep in mind that these structures of the mall we are seeing is the just the first phase..i guess the private firm that built it needs customers and biz men to take over the outlets of these ones it has already built before they embark on second phase....this also means that abia state govt has to do everything possible to make sure business grows in aba and environs and not contract.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Super1Star: 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
Sorry ooo, was the place built for lizards or human beings?

6 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
glacswhite:
Aba people Stubborn Die...those guys no won relocate at-all ooh Even Ariaria Boys no gree ooh
they like shanty environments I am just sorry to state it as it is

9 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
well abia govt would have to step up the demolitions of those illegal shops that it began last week to those traders realise he is not joking...we also have to keep in mind that these structures of the mall we are seeing is the just the first phase..i guess the private firm that built it needs customers and biz men to take over the outlets of these ones it has already built before they embark on second phase....this also means that abia state govt has to do everything possible to make sure business grows in aba and environs and not contract.

The issue now is that the traders are pouring venoms on the governor and calling him all sort of names, they have already started justifying the reason for them rejecting him in the last election.

It will be hard for them to move oh. But on a funny note, the chaos in Aba is what makes it what it is.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:

Ogbeni, relax, I didnt call u in here, I know what u are capable of.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
Largest mall in Africa, its going be managed by a private co. So I doubt if this place will ever become a sham in the nearest future, that's why the rent is high.

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

The issue now is that the traders are pouring venoms on the governor and calling him all sort of names, they have already started justifying the reason for them rejecting him in the last election.

It will be hard for them to move oh. But on a funny note, the chaos in Aba is what makes it what it is.
ikpeazu should develop thick skin and do what he has to do to sanitize aba simple..the chaos in aba is not really allowing aba to grow as it is supposed to..just because people get used to chaos does not mean that is how it is supposed to be..the attitude of those traders is why people look down on them despite the money they wield

16 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:59pm On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:
stop seeing everything from the tribal angle, I know how you will commend this if it were to be in osun or Ogun, this will help you live longer in life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Rossikki: 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
afroniger:

The traders better upgrade abeg because dis na the future of retail shopping.
Best post of the thread so far. Nigeria is rising, and those traders stuck in the past will be overtaken and lose out.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Largest mall in Africa, its going be managed by a private co. So I doubt if this place will ever become a sham in the nearest future, that's why the rent is high.
that it will be managed by private co is no guarantee that it will not have problems if business climate in aba does not grow to attract people who would be more than willing to part with their money to rent a place in the mall no matter the cost

5 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Super1Star: 5:05pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

Ogbeni, relax, I didnt call u in here, I know what u are capable of.

MAazi have you forgotten that this is NL. Every thread is an invitation.

I was only asking a salient question. Just answer.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Super1Star: 5:07pm On May 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
stop seeing everything from the tribal angle, I know how you will commend this if it were to be in osun or Ogun, this will help you live longer in life.

There is nothing tribal in my question. It was a very innocent question.

Is the question too difficult to answer, judging by the pictorial evidence posted?
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
that it will be managed by private co is no guarantee that it will not have problems if business climate in aba does not grow to attract people who would be more than willing to part with their money to rent a place in the mall no matter the cost

Well, people have been relocating from Lagos to rent shops in the mall, the electronics people from Oshodi have been buying shops and renting there, even some people from the North are also moving down. If the phase2 is completed, more people will move down here;
I strongly believe so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

Well, people have been relocating from Lagos to rent shops in the mall, the electronics people from Oshodi have been buying shops and renting there, even some people from the North are also moving down. If the phase2 is completed, more people will move down here;
I strongly believe so.
has the phase 2 construction even started?
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by betterABIAstate: 5:14pm On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:

There is nothing tribal in my question. It was a very innocent question.

Is the question too difficult to answer, judging by the pictorial evidence posted?
the question was a sarcastic one, no need playing about the bush over that

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
has the phase 2 construction even started?

Sorry, I mean if and when it gets completed, plans are on the way already, lots of wealthy men are already buying the shops in the mall and once full market session starts, when they are able to force Electronics dealers there, the Phase 2 will kick off.

I heard Greenfield the private company that owns that place wants to build something similar for food stuffs, along Aba-Ukwa Axis, like modern food stalls, like we see in developed climes.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 5:18pm On May 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun, this deserves front page.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
The location of this shopping Mall is OFF, like really really off which is the reason most business doesn't want to move to the mall.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

Sorry, I mean if and when it gets completed, plans are on the way already, lots of wealthy men are already buying the shops in the mall and once full market session starts, when they are able to force Electronics dealers there, the Phase 2 will kick off.

I heard Greenfield the private company that owns that place wants to build something similar for food stuffs, along Aba-Ukwa Axis, like modern food stalls, like we see in developed climes.
it is common business sense that it is only when this phase one is fully occupied that the second phase construction would start

As for the building of a similar one for food stuffs better they start preparing the minds of those guys at abia ohuru( I am right abi) that deal on food stuffs

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 5:25pm On May 08, 2016
gboss4sure:
The location of this shopping Mall is OFF, like really really off which is the reason most business doesn't want to move to the mall.

Abia Govt on it's facebk post says they want to decongest Aba Central and move major business points in the Central to the other sides of Aba, to carry out their "Aba Urbanization" plan or something like that.

With Aba Central crowded, no major project can be effectively carried out in the city center.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.