Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) (39018 Views)

6 Tips To Utilize Social Media For Modern Business Success / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
it is common business sense that it is only when this phase one is fully occupied that the second phase construction would start

As for the building of a similar one for food stuffs better they start preparing the minds of those guys at abia ohuru( I am right abi) that deal on food stuffs

You are right, and that Ahia Ohuru messed up what Enyimba stadium should have been, a "good looking stadium with expanse cleaning looking environment".

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
AM not from Aba, but i just like what the city represents, it is like my 2nd home.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by meccuno: 5:33pm On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:
Sorry ooo, was the place built for lizards or human beings?
you are one reason why hitler wanted to exterminate blacks using the final solution. Waste of space

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
The rent is on the high side,checked it the other day

2 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

You are right, and that Ahia Ohuru messed up what Enyimba stadium should have been, a "good looking stadium with expanse cleaning looking environment".
the one that would really make respect ikpeazu is if he makes sure this project abandoned under ta orji is brought to fruition by his govt
http://leadership.ng/news/484265/gov-ikpeazu-reiterates-commitment-abia-industrial-city-project

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2016
cool
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

Abia Govt on it's facebk post says they want to decongest Aba Central and move major business points in the Central to the other sides of Aba, to carry out their "Aba Urbanization" plan or something like that.

With Aba Central crowded, no major project can be effectively carried out in the city center.

I agree with the assertion but in my own opinion Aba Shopping Mall is the wrong way of going about it.

The best process in my own opinion could have been to build like a thousand low cost housing units around the location of the shopping mall, then sell it off to people who would move to that area from central Aba, once that happens other people would start buying lands and start building their houses around those areas, then the Government can implement the aba shopping mall project and it wont be hard on them to get people to move to the mall area because as of now, that area is very off to a lot of people in Aba, it looks like living in Aba while working at umu ekai junction.

My opinion though, I could be wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by ashala(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
The rent is just too much. Heard it's N3M.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2016
I wonder what architect designed such a wash/rest room angry

bloodyBLOGGER:
the way the toilets are built is enough indication of what it will look like few months down the line. I wonder how comfortable it will be for me to poo with others watching while rinsing their hands at the sink. Won't they find the smell offensive?

The toilets will definitely look horrible later on cos aba is a dirty town. The architect should have put that into consideration.

pls, what does OCHENDO GLOBAL mean? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by meeky007(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
MALL WEY DEY INSIDE BUSH

3 Likes

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Kagarko(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2016
Good.
Igbo Gov with business sense.

Call to other Gov to emulate.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by EasternLion: 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
ashala:

If you prefer to buy, 4.5m actually, but renting is from 300k to 600k depending.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by princeFAD: 6:09pm On May 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the way the toilets are built is enough indication of what it will look like few months down the line. I wonder how comfortable it will be for me to poo with others watching while rinsing their hands at the sink. Won't they find the smell offensive?

The toilets will definitely look horrible later on cos aba is a dirty town. The architect should have put that into consideration.

I will assume the toilet is not yet completed. It will be demarcated in my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by maiunguwar: 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
In the 90's traders likewise refused to use the modern constructed Ekeoha plaza.Col. Ike Nwosu used force to relocate them there. Ekeoha has since proven so succesful that even the carpark was later converted to stalls.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Super1Star: 6:12pm On May 08, 2016
meccuno:
you are one reason why hitler wanted to exterminate blacks using the final solution. Waste of space

You are the major reason why devil is always painted in black.

Waste of ovum and 9 miserable months.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Super1Star: 6:14pm On May 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
the question was a sarcastic one, no need playing about the bush over that

I was asking an innocent question. Do not always see every statement with the prism of cynism.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2016
amaechi1:
I will not be surprise after three months this toilet will not be the same. Lack of maintenance culture.
Hahaha. You just took the words out of my mouth. Toilets are one thing Nigerians find hard to maintain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by wordbank(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2016
Ikeazu is now moving forward
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by FuckTheMod: 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
amaechi1:
I will not be surprise after three months this toilet will not be the same. Lack of maintenance culture.
It's not even properly constructed to start with.
What a stúpid planer.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by cold(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
bigtt76:
I wonder what architect designed such a wash/rest room angry

I doubt the toilet is finished
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
glacswhite:
Aba people Stubborn Die...those guys no won relocate at-all ooh Even Ariaria Boys no gree ooh
they should bundle them to that place by force
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Lol!!! Habaaaa!! They will still construct enclosed cubicles for the WCs naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by jjcena(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
ashala:
[color=#990000][/color]

3 million for how many decades?
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2016
gboss4sure:
The location of this shopping Mall is OFF, like really really off which is the reason most business doesn't want to move to the mall.
My thought exactly. I was surprised when I saw the mall in the next middleman of nowhere. But looking at it from another angle, this may just be another of opening up other parts of the city.

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
they like shanty environments I am just sorry to state it as it is
Go and sit down. If the shops are free, will they prefer shanties?
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by asha80(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Go and sit down. If the shops are free, will they prefer shanties?
ngwanu go and built rent free shop for them as I am sure you can do it

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by slap1(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2016
The toilet offers no privacy. As you're doing your thing, someone will be observing the varicose veins on your face. undecided

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2016
3-7m per shop that's why those guys don't want to move
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 08, 2016
My last post here after which I Will say good bye to nairaland. Privileged to have grown in the city of Aba, the city toughened me

1 Like

Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Of course they'll be demarcated with into cubicles - wood.
Re: Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
DikeOha882:
My last post here after which I Will say good bye to nairaland. Privileged to have grown in the city of Aba, the city toughened me

Which suicide method do you intend to use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.