Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill (1039 Views)

My Palm Oil Storage Biz / Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 / I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by GAB1: 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
Good evening Nlanders. I am setting up a Palm kernel oil extracting mill in Imo state. I have acquired the land for the site, 2 ten tonnes machines, a 165 kva gen etc.
Presently I am in need of 2m to complete the site and start production.
Please where can I get such loan or get someone that can invest the amount for a period of 6 months and we share profits.
Note that after the expiration of 6 months I will pay back the 2m to the investor and profit will be shared 70/30.
Your advise, contributions and suggestions are welcome
Thanks
Re: Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by GAB1: 5:50pm On May 08, 2016
Someone suggested lapo. Does anyone know how they operate?
Re: Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by adekaz777: 8:06pm On May 08, 2016
You've gone far bros! Lapo is like other micro-finance bank with interest rate of below 3%. I can recommend some firms to you,CALL 08037021479
Re: Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by GAB1: 3:06am On May 09, 2016
@adejaz777 I appreciate. Thanks for your contribution. Will give you a call tomorrow
Re: Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by libertyinc1: 10:37am On May 09, 2016
Well LAPO is a very good option but i think the highest they can give is 500k, but it can get up to a million if you have built a good business relationship with them over time and this involves paying for loan as at when due amongst other criteria, but this is the most important one.I talk from real-time and real life experience.

But please i would like to know How profitable is oil palm business and what is the minimum to start with.Thank you for your Kind response
Re: Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by Christaf: 6:29pm On May 10, 2016
@GAB1 its actually stressful when seeking for loan from banks with an existing banking relationship. But call 08033096215
Re: Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill by GAB1: 6:55pm On May 10, 2016
Christaf:
@GAB1 its actually stressful when seeking for loan from banks with an existing banking relationship. But call 08033096215

Yea that's true. I am trying to explore the option of getting an individual who can invest then we negotiate terms which will be beneficial to us

(1) (Reply)

The Farm That Runs Without Sun, Soil Or Water-cnn / Constant Supply Of Cassava In You Cassava Processing Plant / Supply NPK Fertilizers From China/ NPK 15-15-15, 20-10-10, 16-16-16,17-17-17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.