Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. (592 Views)

Exporters Of Palm Kernel In Nigeria / Standard Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) & Palm Kernel Cake Available For Pick up! / Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. by LANDOS4RE4: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
We need the contact of the supplier of palm kernel oil extracting machine in nigeria. The person should contact : Mr. Olanrewaju on 08034415343 ; lardo4u@gmail.com. It is very urgent please.
Re: I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. by FeedMachinery88(f): 3:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Hi, we can provide the machine you need. Will contact you asap.
Thanks and Regards
LANDOS4RE4:
We need the contact of the supplier of palm kernel oil extracting machine in nigeria. The person should contact : Mr. Olanrewaju on 08034415343 ; lardo4u@gmail.com. It is very urgent please.
Re: I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. by mekyno777(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
FeedMachinery88:
Hi, we can provide the machine you need. Will contact you asap.
Thanks and Regards
what of PKN cracking machine? New one? Price range?
Tnx
Re: I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. by FeedMachinery88(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Yes, new. Price always depends on machine production capacity. So what is your requirement on production? Btw, what is your purpose after cracking? Please leave your email address so that our sales can send you price and more details.
Thanks & Regards
Bonnie
mekyno777:

what of PKN cracking machine? New one? Price range?
Tnx
Re: I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. by mekyno777(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
FeedMachinery88:
Yes, new. Price always depends on machine production capacity. So what is your requirement on production? Btw, what is your purpose after cracking? Please leave your email address so that our sales can send you price and more details.
Thanks & Regards
Bonnie
ugwuemekah@gmail.com
Re: I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. by FeedMachinery88(f): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok, I got your email address. Will inform our sales to reply you asap.
Thank you again for your interest.
Wish you have a nice day.
mekyno777:

ugwuemekah@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Prices For Cherry Tomato Seeds / How To Start A Fish Farm Business / Liquid Organic Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.