Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! (10256 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by calaway: 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
Chiwude:
@Ugomba, don't worry as far as the Igbo nation still stands Aniomaland, Igbo rivers etc shall never fall into their drunk ND republic. Ijaws can carry along with them their Edoid brothers, but any incursion into our lands shall be dealt with.

ijaws and igbos have a common destiny like two hands of a body....NDA has part of it terms for truce as the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu. both groups share a common destiny and love for each other...
try something else.. hausaman is trying to divide and rule se/ss... amadioha punish you and Ugomba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by demslayerrz: 6:04pm On May 08, 2016
lekkie073:
ilu wo l'o n ja fun gaan

Omo ile karo ojire lemi, omo epe papa ni mii. Fi awon arabi yen sile, ati bini o, ati itshekiri o, ki oni kaluku jafun ori ara won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by VulgarVulvas: 6:06pm On May 08, 2016
calaway:

so oga where do you belong?

I belong with Niger Delta.

I will never trade my identity under a pan Niger Delta identity to be minuscule minority among the most tribalistic people in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ichukwu48: 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
Today is sunday, mother's day at that, I didn't want to post but I see people accusing Ugomba of being Yoloba. First it is very insulting to accuse any anioma as yoloba..please if una going to accuse any of us as another tribe, choose a better one, not those slave thing.

Secondly, Ugomba is Anioma..he's just an anioma with a very very narrow view in my opinion. I agree with him that Anioma would never join ND republic. Let that be known but I disagree with him in everything else.

Ugomba, the leaders are not the only factors behind the damage of ND. Tell the truth and shame the devil. The leaders plays a hand on it, just like every leader in all other region. But the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba uses their majority vote to undermine several of what's beneficial to ND. Aslk yourself this, when Hausa had their pyramid groundnut and Yoruba had their cocoa production, how come they were allowed to have TOTAL resource control of their land...The concept that 'all belongs to Nigeria' didn't follow around yet immediately oil was discovered, the north and yoruba did all they can do to steal every income from the resources to themselves under the pretense "oil is all our commonwealth". Look at the list of Nigeria oil plots owners majority are Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani. Only a minority of SS and SE owns oil plot. The richest lady in Nigeria, that yoloba lady, wasn't she in the past a head dresser and the plot of oil that could have been giving to an indigenous of the land handed to her just because she did a good job taking care of some abacha or whoever's wife hair. Let's look at ondo oil for example. Every single oil plot given to Ondo state was carved out and handed to them from Delta state by Obasanjo. Since that act, delta state have been trying to get back all the properties. Is that not INJUSTICE? Is that not Day light stealing? Who do we blame for Obasanjo craving out a beneficial production and revenue of delta and handing it to ondo? Do we blame ND leaders? Who do we blame for Yoruba sphioning all the oil companies HQ to their lagos and taking the taxes that could have been beneficial in taking care of the oil spills in ND? Should be we blame ND leaders for that as well?

You have a very narrow view of the reality Ugomba. I hope one day you wake up and see the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
Just want to make it brief...
The Niger Delta leaders like Edwin Clark etc are Greedy and they helped in increasing poverty in ND.
now answer me, What have Bayelsa with just 8 local governments achieve with Billions of naira they are being given in allocation monthly?
They use it to sponsor Militants, Cultists, Touts and to settle godfathers.
-look at my state Delta, with two corrupt past governors, Ibori and Uduaghan.
Stop the trash!
Niger Delta Leaders are the Problem of Niger Delta
and Finally, Count Anioma Land out of these Niger Delta Republic map, we are not interested to be a nation that will be ruled by greedy criminals! Thankz

Yorruba man...why are you People so deceitful and divisive? God! SS and SE...the OP is trying to create division between Igbo and Niger Delta by saying that ND leaders are the problem. Just pure evil!
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ichukwu48: 6:31pm On May 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Anima people are more Yoruba than Niger Delta. cheesy

May Tunder and hell fire destroy that your useless head. #spits on you.
Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by bloodykiller: 6:40pm On May 08, 2016
grin
am beginning to suspect this ugomba but...

anti biafra
anti NDR

then what do you want?

to remain in this hell hole and claiming to be defending Anioma
I relate with many Anioma people like ibuzo, ogwashi Asaba, kwale. mr man no sane Anioma will talk this nonsense and you wonder why people started doubting your identity.

you better check yourself well

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2016
lekkie073:
ijaws r closer to igbos dan binis...
Maybe you mean the Eastern Ijos.
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 08, 2016
uduak2016:

Yorruba man...why are you People so deceitful and divisive? God! SS and SE...the OP is trying to create division between Igbo and Niger Delta by saying that ND leaders are the problem. Just pure evil!
Shut up! That dude is a proud Anioma and a proud Igbo boy. So because he didn't subscribe to your SE/SS proposition suddenly turned him into Yoruba overnight. Everything he says about Anioma not joining the ND republic is supported by many in his region. Please allow him express his thoughts.

7 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BoosBae(f): 7:31pm On May 08, 2016
Ogbeni let's hear something else abeg, you are not even considered 'true' deltans when ethnic groups are mentioned, the Urhobos/isokos, Ijaws and Itsekiris are one ... go find your bearing, Anioma is not needed grin

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by juman(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
One nigeria failed to become a sensible country.
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by LMFashions: 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
wowmenow:

Fulani man claiming to be Niger delta
The Fulani divide and rule is not working anymore

Ugomba is a known Anioma guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by christopher123(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
Cc: Ikwerreboy, Tuale4u, ROSE2014, Fr3do, Cheruv, Christopher123

You made it clear

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by christopher123(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
LMFashions:

Ugomba is a known Anioma guy.

He doesn't know ugomba
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by christopher123(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
Chiwude:
Shut up! That dude is a proud Anioma and a proud Igbo boy. So because he didn't subscribe to your SE/SS proposition suddenly turned him into Yoruba overnight. Everything he says about Anioma not joining the ND republic is supported by many in his region. Please allow him express his thoughts.

They don't know ugomba

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by christopher123(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2016
uduak2016:

I can't vouch for anybody here in Nairaland but I can vouch for ugomba

He ain't Yoruba
He is Igbo from Delta state

That's I am sure of
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba is a Biafra apologist.
Anioma is part of Niger Delta republic. They are part of Mid west and later Bendel state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 08, 2016
tuale4u:
Anioma is part of Niger Delta republic. They are part of Mid west and later Bendel state.

I see you're dreaming! But don't worry the lands you so much covet shall only be ceeded to you in your dreams. Don't wake up, keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by IamAtribalist: 11:38pm On May 08, 2016
ichukwu48:

May Tunder and hell fire destroy that your useless head. #spits on you.
Onye ara

cool Actually there is a Yoruba tribe in the heart of Anioma - facts are stubborn. Anioma belongs to Yoruba, Igbo and Bini. However, the Ijaws, Urhobos and Itshekiri will make sure that not an inch of Anioma is ceded to either Odua, Biafra or Bini. I have no dog in this fight am just stating facts here.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/features/2357-a-yoruba-enclave-in-the-heart-of-igboland-story-of-ugbodu-others-in-delta-state

BTW If you send any curse my way you will die before end of the month. BEWARE you have been warned.

4 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ichukwu48: 11:49pm On May 08, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Actually there is a Yoruba tribe in the heart of Anioma - facts are stubborn. Anioma belongs to Yoruba, Igbo and Bini. However, the Ijaws, Urhobos and Itshekiri will make sure that not an inch of Anioma is ceded to either Odua, Biafra or Bini. I have no dog in this fight am just stating facts here.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/features/2357-a-yoruba-enclave-in-the-heart-of-igboland-story-of-ugbodu-others-in-delta-state

BTW If you send any curse my way you will die before end of the month. BEWARE you have been warned.

See this useless goat. Attache by force animals. Everybody is aware of ugbodu history...they don't hide it but they don't call themselves yoruba and even beat the living shit out of you if you dare. A perfect example is zeal from styl-plus. He's an ugbodu. How many times, through out his years in public, did he EVER call himself yoloba? Didn't he go around parading himself as the Igbo in style plus. That's the pattern of ugbodu peeps incase you attache by force ass isn't aware of it.

Yoruba And Anioma have NOTHING in common. Stay the hell away from us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ichukwu48: 11:51pm On May 08, 2016
tuale4u:

I won't insult you cause I'm not even sure if you are one of those South West things. All I am going to say is, you dreaming heavily if you think Anioma is joining any ND republic. You are dreaming hard

3 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by christopher123(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2016
tuale4u:

Ignorant is bliss ..

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by IamAtribalist: 12:31am On May 09, 2016
ichukwu48:

See this useless goat. Attache by force animals. Everybody is aware of ugbodu history...they don't hide it but they don't call themselves yoruba and even beat the living shit out of you if you dare. A perfect example is zeal from styl-plus. He's an ugbodu. How many times, through out his years in public, did he EVER call himself yoloba? Didn't he go around parading himself as the Igbo in style plus. That's the pattern of ugbodu peeps incase you attache by force ass isn't aware of it.

Yoruba And Anioma have NOTHING in common. Stay the hell away from us.

cool Why is this lost soul shouting like a mad person? All I know is that facts are stubborn, the Ugbodu's are descendants of Oduduwa. And I assure you it doesn't matter because no square inch of Anioma will be allowed to go to either Biafra or Oduduwa. Why he pain you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by IamAtribalist: 12:37am On May 09, 2016
cool Anybody that thinks that Ijaw, Urhobo and Itshekiri will allow an inch of Anioma to go to Biafra is a capital FOOL!!!!! Anioma belongs in Niger Delta Republic!!!! Case Closed. If you don't like it go and hug transformer. cool

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by raumdeuter: 1:47am On May 09, 2016
Ugommba is Yoruba, Ugommba is not Yoruba

Yoruba matter no go send you to untimely grave

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by americanigga(m): 1:53am On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

You can have Edo for all I care but Delta is never Odua.

Stop trying to use itsekiris as a beach head into Delta as they won't agree to your lies.

If you must know it is from this same Delta State all these militancy began.

If you think the average Ijaw, Itsekiri , Isoko, kwale or Urhobo will betray their unity to each other over you vile reptiles to the west then you are deluded.

Why did Delta not vote broom ?

We share nothing with you.

I am from Edo state. Delta and Edo were together as Bendel. So why do you want to separate twins from heaven. You will never succeed. Biafra leave us alone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BoosBae(f): 2:01am On May 09, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Anybody that thinks that Ijaw, Urhobo and Itshekiri will allow an inch of Anioma to go to Biafra is a capital FOOL!!!!! Anioma belongs in Niger Delta Republic!!!! Case Closed. If you don't like it go and hug transformer. cool
Says who Please they won't be part of the Niger Delta Republic!!! Anioma is free to join her Igbo brothers. The Ijaws, Urhobos and Itsekiris won't miss u. Who cares ? #rubbish
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by M4gunners: 2:30am On May 09, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Anima people are more Yoruba than Niger Delta. cheesy
Chineke tufiakwa.How can you say a thing like that? Anyway Op, you can count yourself out, don't count other people out.
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Donarozzi: 4:29am On May 09, 2016
Ugomba:
Just want to make it brief...

Panel shifts constitution debate deadline

>From Sunday Igboanugo (Enugu), Joseph Ollor Obari (Port Harcourt),
Yinka Fabowale, Soji Eze-Fagbemi (Ibadan), Mustapha Ogunsakin (Lagos),
Mohammed Abubakar (Maiduguri) and Rhikardo Chidi Obih (Kano)

OFFICIAL deadline for submitting memoranda to the Constitutional
Debate Co-ordinating Committee (CDCC) has been stretched to December
10, amid general apathy towards public debates started off in five
zones on Monday. The former deadline for submitting memoranda was
yesterday.

Foremost constitutional lawyer Prof. Ben Nwabueze has, meanwhile,
canvassed the regrouping of Nigeria's 36 states into six regions. The
proposed configuration, in a memorandum he submitted to the CDCC are:

Southern Region - comprising Akwa Ibom, Annang, Cross River, Degema,
Delta, Edo, Ogoja and Bayelsa communities, with the headquarters to be
mutually agreed upon.

Eastern region - comprising Abia, Anambra, Anioma (old Aboh and Asaba
divisions), Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Port Harcourt (old Ahoada and Port
Harcourt) communities with headquarters at Enugu.

Western Region - Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo states
- with headquarters at Ibadan.

Central Region - comprising Apa (Idoma), Benue, Jema'a (southern Zaria
- old Kachia, Jema' and Saminaka council areas), Kogi, Niger, Plateau
communities, with headquarters at Jos.

North-Eastern Region - having Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Katagun,
Taraba and Yobe communities, with headquarters at Maiduguri.

North-Western Region - comprising Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina,
Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara states, with headquarters in Kaduna.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.nigeria/05Wshne7nbo
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by demslayerrz: 4:32am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ugommba is Yoruba, Ugommba is not Yoruba

Yoruba matter no go send you to untimely grave

Anyone against Biafra is automatically Yoruba. Even if there parents reject biafraa then he is Yoruba. I have a close friend who is Itshekiri on this forum but they have label him Yoruba many times, the guy will just laugh and ignore them. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by demslayerrz: 4:33am On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
Chineke tufiakwa.How can you say a thing like that? Anyway Op, you can count yourself out, don't count other people out.

That person is Ibo hiding under Yoruba handle to start e-war and confusion. Some Ibos here knows this and do ignore him, he is from Abia state and a jobless kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg / Telecom Service Disruption Imminent As States Threaten Base Station Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.