Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! (10257 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by fr3do(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2016
Ugomba

in this case of secession, the SS and SE seem to be reasoning on the same page, to ease the breaking of this country the SE and SS should for now speak in unison.
We should first of all tackle the fulani/hausa and yoruba powers that want this country one for oil.
Believe me, I would rather have Anioma wrongly join NDR than have her remain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Amberon: 6:40am On May 09, 2016
drunk chest beaters! igbos will only migrate to the SE.
Chiwude:
@Ugomba, don't worry as far as the Igbo nation still stands Aniomaland, Igbo rivers etc shall never fall into their drunk ND republic. Ijaws can carry along with them their Edoid brothers, but any incursion into our lands shall be dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ichukwu48: 6:50am On May 09, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Why is this lost soul shouting like a mad person? All I know is that facts are stubborn, the Ugbodu's are descendants of Oduduwa. And I assure you it doesn't matter because no square inch of Anioma will be allowed to go to either Biafra or Oduduwa. Why he pain you like this?

Dumbass I'm Anioma. You miserable attache by force animals from southwaaste are NOT and will NEVER be part of us no matter how desperate you monkeys are. When next I'm in thst disgrace of a country, I will even personally take you to Ugbodu to watch you call them yoloba...let's see if they let you leave the area in tact. I promise you that trip.

Don't y'all have Itshekiri una shamelessly and pathetically attache by force to? tongue

Desperate to be Deltan attache by force animals. It must suck to be yoloba.

Finally, I know your miserable wannabe Deltan ass wants to start an Delta north vs. Delta south palava on here. Sadly for una animals, your divide and rule does not work. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by IamAtribalist: 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
ichukwu48:

Dumbass I'm Anioma. You miserable attache by force animals from southwaaste are NOT and will NEVER be part of us no matter how desperate you monkeys are. When next I'm in thst disgrace of a country, I will even personally take you to Ugbodu to watch you call them yoloba...let's see if they let you leave the area in tact. I promise you that trip.

Don't y'all have Itshekiri una shamelessly and pathetically attache by force to? tongue

Desperate to be Deltan attache by force animals. It must suck to be yoloba.

Finally, I know your miserable wannabe Deltan ass wants to start an Delta north vs. Delta south palava on here. Sadly for una animals, your divide and rule does not work. tongue

Look at this miserable fool. I can bet my last dollar you have NEVER met someone from Ugbodu. I like the way you keep calling me Yoruba because I actually prefer Yoruba people to you fla--tties. You don't need to waste your time taking me to Ugbodu, because a prominent Ugbodu man I know told me, proudly, about his Oduduwa heritage without solicitation. He said the ONLY reason Ugbodu people don't publicly talk about it is because of politics. They believe that the Igbos would marginalize them politically if their Oduduwa heritage becomes a talking point. And that is why they keep it in the family. I have told you to stop wasting your time. When it comes to Niger Delta politics, I know a few of the power brokers. And I can assure you that NOT one square inch of Anioma will be ceded to Biafra. A lot of you are still deluded now but u na eye go clear when water jam gari. Kwantinou. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ichukwu48: 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
IamAtribalist:

Look at this miserable fool. I can bet my last dollar you have NEVER met someone from Ugbodu. I like the way you keep calling me Yoruba because I actually prefer Yoruba people to you fla--tties. You don't need to waste your time taking me to Ugbodu, because a prominent Ugbodu man I know told me, proudly, about his Oduduwa heritage without solicitation. He said the ONLY reason Ugbodu people don't publicly talk about it is because of politics. They believe that the Igbos would marginalize them politically if their Oduduwa heritage becomes a talking point. And that is why they keep it in the family. I have told you to stop wasting your time. When it comes to Niger Delta politics, I know a few of the power brokers. And I can assure you that NOT one square inch of Anioma will be ceded to Biafra. A lot of you are still deluded now but u na eye go clear when water jam gari. Kwantinou. cool

See this yoloba rat that pitifully attache by force to SS lying through his teeth. Not only do you suck at hiding your 110% yoloba origin on NL despite shamelessly and pitifully trying for awhile now, you even suck at telling a fictional story.

Oh an ugbodu son just out the blue decided to tell you "a non yoloba" (or so you pitifully claim on NL) about his "Oduduwa heritage" without even being asked. How dumb can you get. Next time you want to make up a stupid Story....make up one that's actually BELIVABLE and can form with Reality you dimwit.

While I'm at it, the fact your moronic sef even included that the made believe "ugbodu" man you know that magically started announcing his Oduduwa heritage to you (a "non yoloba"wink without being asked, told your dimwit ass that the reason "ugbodu aren't vocal about blah blah is because of Igbo politics" shows what a complete illiterate you are in Anioma heritage and customs. No Anioma, are denied any political position in any Anioma region...NONE. Next time your buffon ass want to make up a story, be smart enough to conduct one that's again REALITY WiSE.

While I'm at it, yes I've never met an ugbodu in my life. Despite I grew up in Asaba, where every single Anioma group live and trade in...some even classified it as Anioma pride, I've never met ugbodu people whose land is not that far from my own. Infact, despite my cousin is engaged to an ugbodu man..no that nigga must be a ghost wandering the street during daytime. My fruends that are also ugbodu are all ghosts wandering the street during daytime. Fucking buffoon

Desperate to be Deltan animals. Since itsekiri people are trying to shimmer themselves of una repeated attache by force, now you pathetic lots want to attache by force to Anioma. May hell fire burn you miserable lots. May thunder destroy una. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US. We have NOTHING in common with una. You are not and will NEVER be one of us. #spits on una faces. Animals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by madenigga(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
Amberon:
drunk chest beaters! igbos will only migrate to the SE.
Let that time reach, u guys out of ur greed wants to steal what's not yours, keep dreaming and lusting over igbo land joining ur imaginary country, no single portion wud be ceeded to anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by pchukwudi: 10:46pm On May 09, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Listen, whether you like it or not, the whole of delta state including as Asaba will be ceded to the Edo Kingdom, and by extension the Yoruba region should this nation disintegrate. This has been planned and agreed a long time ago.

Woman, you really have a huge long throat for imagination. Wake up soon though.
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by IamAtribalist: 12:28am On May 10, 2016
ichukwu48:

[s]See this yoloba rat that pitifully attache by force to SS lying through his teeth. Not only do you suck at hiding your 110% yoloba origin on NL despite shamelessly and pitifully trying for awhile now, you even suck at telling a fictional story.

Oh an ugbodu son just out the blue decided to tell you "a non yoloba" (or so you pitifully claim on NL) about his "Oduduwa heritage" without even being asked. How dumb can you get. Next time you want to make up a stupid Story....make up one that's actually BELIVABLE and can form with Reality you dimwit.

While I'm at it, the fact your moronic sef even included that the made believe "ugbodu" man you know that magically started announcing his Oduduwa heritage to you (a "non yoloba"wink without being asked, told your dimwit ass that the reason "ugbodu aren't vocal about blah blah is because of Igbo politics" shows what a complete illiterate you are in Anioma heritage and customs. No Anioma, are denied any political position in any Anioma region...NONE. Next time your buffon ass want to make up a story, be smart enough to conduct one that's again REALITY WiSE.

While I'm at it, yes I've never met an ugbodu in my life. Despite I grew up in Asaba, where every single Anioma group live and trade in...some even classified it as Anioma pride, I've never met ugbodu people whose land is not that far from my own. Infact, despite my cousin is engaged to an ugbodu man..no that nigga must be a ghost wandering the street during daytime. My fruends that are also ugbodu are all ghosts wandering the street during daytime. Fucking buffoon

Desperate to be Deltan animals. Since itsekiri people are trying to shimmer themselves of una repeated attache by force, now you pathetic lots want to attache by force to Anioma. May hell fire burn you miserable lots. May thunder destroy una. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US. We have NOTHING in common with una. You are not and will NEVER be one of us. #spits on una faces. Animals[/s]

cool Trash - IPOB trash grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
cool See as e pain am die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

YES I AM CHIEF OTUMBA AREMU SAMSON grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

[size=18pt]UGBODUS ARE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF ODUDUWA AND THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE FACT.
THERE IS NOTHING ANY FLAT...TINO CAN DO ABOUT IT IF IT PAINS YOU DIE AND DIE QUICKLY
[/size]

GO TO LAUGH AT THIS LOST SOUL CRYING LIKE A BABY E PAIN AM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ariesbull: 12:44am On May 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Trash - IPOB trash grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
cool See as e pain am die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

YES I AM CHIEF OTUMBA AREMU SAMSON grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

[size=18pt]UGBODUS ARE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF ODUDUWA AND THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE FACT.
THERE IS NOTHING ANY FLAT...TINO CAN DO ABOUT IT IF IT PAINS YOU DIE AND DIE QUICKLY
[/size]

GO TO LAUGH AT THIS LOST SOUL CRYING LIKE A BABY E PAIN AM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get Ilorin first before ugbodu
Ilorin for Fulani
Ugbodu for Igbo

Bye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by IamAtribalist: 12:51am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

[s]Get Ilorin first before ugbodu
Ilorin for Fulani
Ugbodu for Igbo

Bye[/s]

cool [size=18pt]WHEN AN IPOB SEE YORUBAS EVERYWHERE EVEN IN THEIR SLEEP I GO LIKE THIS[/size]: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by coolscott(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Just want to make it brief...
The Niger Delta leaders like Edwin Clark etc are Greedy and they helped in increasing poverty in ND.
now answer me, What have Bayelsa with just 8 local governments achieve with Billions of naira they are being given in allocation monthly?
They use it to sponsor Militants, Cultists, Touts and to settle godfathers.
-look at my state Delta, with two corrupt past governors, Ibori and Uduaghan.
Stop the trash!
Niger Delta Leaders are the Problem of Niger Delta
and Finally, Count Anioma Land out of these Niger Delta Republic map, we are not interested to be a nation that will be ruled by greedy criminals! Thankz
[size=13pt]I am from the core ND in Rivers State and I was not really happy when Obasanjo was creating the NDDC in 1999/2000 (the exact year escapes me).

I knew of course it would be an avenue for the thieves to steal and it would bring embarrassment to our region because after some years, it would become unavoidable, the question, "All the money that has been sent so far to the NDDC, what did they do with it?" I was really young then

Unfortunately, when we got back into democracy in 1999, it was the thieves and criminals that immediately pounced themselves into power and every imaginable and possible position they could successfully squeeze themselves into.
What we see in Nigeria today is the persistence of most of the criminals or products of the criminals in our polity.

They may be dressed up today but in their hearts, they are still the ballot-carrying thugs that they were in 1999. Which is why they still hit themselves with maces, punch each other in the senate, climb over senate fences and tear their clothes in the senate. When piqued, the inner thug they have tried to dress up comes out.

In the case of Rivers State, Odili enpowered cultists with money for political leverage and electoral bullying. That is how we ended up with a known militant as the chief security officer of the state under Odili. And it is agreed that Amaechi was the connection between the cultists and Odili (the facilitator). When Odili got out of power, there was unrest with the militants due to a disturbance in the flow of money to them and squabbles about who was superior. Pronounced became militancy (and Amaechi had to denounce them to save his political career).

The Bayelsa State governor at the time also used the boys in the creeks.

Both states have now evolved from that state with militants as power players along with corrupt govt officials and politicians who play the game along with them. End result is half-baked pple like Amaechi and Peterside and unfortunately, to a significant extent, gov Nyesom Wike (whom I must say at this point is trying) carelessly determining the direction for a to me, surprisingly ignorant masses, who unfortunately have been deprived of any other worthy political figures of note to look up to.

I have to say that although Seriake Dickson is still a product of our political system since 2007 when he was elected into the house of representatives, he doesn't seem to be on the same low level as Odili and Amaechi
[/size]
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by coolscott(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2016
uduak2016:

Yorruba man...why are you People so deceitful and divisive? God! SS and SE...the OP is trying to create division between Igbo and Niger Delta by saying that ND leaders are the problem. Just pure evil!
[size=20pt]Igbos and ND are already divided. The only reason ND will support breakaway with SE is just so that they can break away from Igbos eventually. In fact, very quickly[/size]
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by ariesbull: 7:08am On May 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool [size=18pt]WHEN AN IPOB SEE YORUBAS EVERYWHERE EVEN IN THEIR SLEEP I GO LIKE THIS[/size]: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If mouth Na Kalashnikov Ilorin must have been re captured

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by cheruv: 7:50am On May 10, 2016
coolscott:

[size=20pt]Igbos and ND are already divided. The only reason ND will support breakaway with SE is just so that they can break away from Igbos eventually. In fact, very quickly[/size]
Exactly
In fact it has already been agreed... Once the SESSRA breaks out together, another secession would occur along ethnic lines. Which means that Ijo and whatever ethnicities allied to them can go form NDR while Igbos(both SE&SS) plus other allied ethnicities especially in the CRS/AKS area can go form Biāfra.

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2016
coolscott:

This is the truth. What the ND wants is quite different from the objective of Ndigbo towards actualizing Biafra. But even in the differences both stands for equality, resource control, development and anti northern/fulani domination. I for once would want a NDR standing side by side with the Republic of Alaigbo. We can do bilateral trade together and other joint agreement while also respecting our different sovereignty.
However, even though I support a NDR inclusive of all non-Igboid minorities, I also would like the Niger-Deltans to support an Igbo republic with all it's subgroups united under one nation and one destiny. Only with the above can the two nations live side by side in harmony, but anything short of my postulation would be a receipe for future conflicts and disagrements.

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by gidgiddy: 11:17am On May 10, 2016
coolscott:

Igbo is a tribe, which tribe is ND again? I don't think that there is any need for anyone to be fighting about who belongs where. A proposed referendum will give everyone the opportunity to choose where they belong.

As for the so called Niger-Delta Republic, I am yet to see any street agitation for this, I'm yet to see anyone waving a representative flag, I am yet to see anyone carrying a single placard wanting this Republic. So where is this Repubic going to come from when there has been no visible groundwork for it unlike the Biafra agitation? What is even more funny is that there has been no formal agreement by the over 30 tribes in the area to form a Republic. Nobody has even asked one of the largest blocks in the area, the Efik/Ibibio nation what they want.................. Anyway, as I said before, a referendum will sort all of these things out.

4 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Maxi112: 11:38am On May 10, 2016
we the Niger deltas knows where we belong, when the time comes, we will show the world who our brother's are..
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
gidgiddy:

Igbo is a tribe, which tribe is ND again? I don't think that there is any need for anyone to be fighting about who belongs where. A proposed referendum will give everyone the opportunity to choose where they belong.

As for the so called Niger-Delta Republic, I am yet to see any street agitation for this, I'm yet to see anyone waving a representative flag, I am yet to see anyone carrying a single placard wanting this Republic. So where is this Repubic going to come from when there has been no visible groundwork for it unlike the Biafra agitation? What is even more funny is that there has been no formal agreement by the over 30 tribes in the area to form a Republic. Nobody has even asked one of the largest blocks in the area, the Efik/Ibibio nation what they want.................. Anyway, as I said before, a referendum will sort all of these things out.
Supportive! A referendum would surely sort things out.
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by coolscott(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
gidgiddy:

[size=17pt]The question you ask in your 1st paragraph just reminds me how much a Rottweiler will never understand concepts like constitutional reform, policy making, etc., no matter how much he sits in front of the TV. Which tribe is ND?

So indeed your personal view of this world has been so scrawnied by clear inferior intellect? Vision through inferior plus pre-historic lense of tribe. You also must believe that everyone else is as scrawny as you are, kantankerous to others, who anyway qualify to be enemies strictly based on tribe. You must see urself through a tribal lense. That must be the core creator of your very own identity. unfortunately, the Igbos have done a relatively poor job in creating a historic tribal identity worthy of the kind of respect they clamour for, in comparison with their neighbours.

To answer you question, "which tribe is ND?" please...
1)Which tribe is Nigeria?
2)Which tribe is the United States?
3)Which tribe is Great Britain?
4)Which tribe is Australia?

Can I go on? Don't think so. I am sure you can see the picture and can even go on in your mind.
When you display this level of intelligence on a national platform like this, which self-respecting people will agree to be associated with you (and risk being seen to have ur same kind of reasoning)?

About a referendum, we have seen Igbo clowns confidently beat their chests emptily like Nnamdi Kanu was earlier beating his chest on radio Biafra. Now everyone sees just how much was in there. So the idea that the ND will vote themselves unto you is quite delusional.

The only reason we will do that is what I have said before (to immediately break away from the breakaway later). We will vote to be in whatever breakaway is being created without any noise just to achieve our agenda. Just as we did not make any noise when Igbos tried to claim GEJ because we smartly knew that we needed political votes.

Jumping around in circles (with placards) and making noise does not always mean you are making progress. See the progress Nnamdi Kanu has made compared to the worldwide movement (and riots) he created and you'll understand what I mean.

When it comes to asking or talking to stake holders from other kingdoms or ethnic groups, our fore fathers have been doing that for hundreds of years. If (and when) a move to secede is made, we know that is the right thing to do. You don't go and knock on the door of you would-be in-laws when the agreement for marriage has not been concluded between your son and their daughter.

It seems you will be happy to think we may be like Igbos who did not get an agreement from the "over 30 tribes" in the region before assuming that their children should die for you in a disagreement in which they did not all agree with you in the first place, much less agree that their children should be sacrificed for.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by coolscott(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
Chiwude:
This is the truth. What the ND wants is quite different from the objective of Ndigbo towards actualizing Biafra. But even in the differences both stands for equality, resource control, development and anti northern/fulani domination. I for once would want a NDR standing side by side with the Republic of Alaigbo. We can do bilateral trade together and other joint agreement while also respecting our different sovereignty.
However, even though I support a NDR inclusive of all non-Igboid minorities, I also would like the Niger-Deltans to support an Igbo republic with all it's subgroups united under one nation and one destiny. Only with the above can the two nations live side by side in harmony, but anything short of my postulation would be a receipe for future conflicts and disagrements.
[size=17pt]I think I totally agree with you on these points. But we don't necessarily have to support an Igbo republic. We can support in the initial break away. But when the two countries break away, we all have to work hard our own internal domestic affairs.

When you say "I also would like the Niger-Deltans to support an Igbo republic with all its subgroups united under one nation and one destiny" I really wonder where that is coming from. Are you supposing that if the Niger Delta has its own country, it would be looking for a way to destabilize a neighbouring country?

When you have your country, your stability and your unity will completely be your own business. Your affair. Your sovereign affair. We have nothing to do with it at that stage except to hope that you make it through as a country because stable neighbours make stable countries.

Another thing (which may be hard to do) is talk with the other stake holders of the SS and come up with another name for the initial break-away. Make it something fresh. Not Biafra or the reasons for the initial 1966 fight. Not all those reasons bear capital on the bargaining table today. And besides, too many people of the south did not agree with Ojukwu then.

Replace the name, it does not matter. The end result is what matters. Bury the name completely, and you will get more people to be in the coalition than you thought. Of course when ND (and who ever else) breaks away, the name can be revived again if you wish.

The point here is that the initial move to break away should not be called Biafra. Too many Igbos with too many diverse thoughts feel strongly that their own thoughts of what Biafra should be is what should be enforced that sticking in a disciplined way to the plan of a first break away, then a second one will be very difficult to be seen through. It will be diverse Igbo groups derailing the very process, trying to enforce their own ideas of what Biafra and the process should be. Many even still think they should fight a war.
[/size]

By the way, cheruv you know I have your real photo smiley
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by cheruv: 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
coolscott:

[size=17pt]I think I totally agree with you on these points. But we don't necessarily have to support an Igbo republic. We can support in the initial break away. But when the two countries break away, we all have to work hard our own internal domestic affairs.

When you say "I also would like the Niger-Deltans to support an Igbo republic with all its subgroups united under one nation and one destiny" I really wonder where that is coming from. Are you supposing that if the Niger Delta has its own country, it would be looking for a way to destabilize a neighbouring country?

When you have your country, your stability and your unity will completely be your own business. Your affair. Your sovereign affair. We have nothing to do with it at that stage except to hope that you make it through as a country because stable neighbours make stable countries.

Another thing (which may be hard to do) is talk with the other stake holders of the SS and come up with another name for the initial break-away. Make it something fresh. Not Biafra or the reasons for the initial 1966 fight. Not all those reasons bear capital on the bargaining table today. And besides, too many people of the south did not agree with Ojukwu then.

Replace the name, it does not matter. The end result is what matters. Bury the name completely, and you will get more people to be in the coalition than you thought. Of course when ND (and who ever else) breaks away, the name can be revived again if you wish.

The point here is that the initial move to break away should not be called Biafra. Too many Igbos with too many diverse thoughts feel strongly that their own thoughts of what Biafra should be is what should be enforced that sticking in a disciplined way to the plan of a first break away, then a second one will be very difficult to be seen through. It will be diverse Igbo groups derailing the very process, trying to enforce their own ideas of what Biafra and the process should be. Many even still think they should fight a war.
[/size]

Mmmm
That means you're interested in the $1B challenge I posed to the odua insurgirls group? shockedgrin
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Sirsubway1: 4:25pm On May 10, 2016
cheruv:

Mmmm
That means you're interested in the $1B challenge I posed to the odua insurgirls group? shockedgrin

I love the way you always deny your own pictures, will also deny if i look that way. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by cheruv: 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
Sirsubway1:

I love the way you always deny your own pictures, will also deny if i look that way. Lol
When a jobless one goes to the net and picks up random pictures of a random guy,claiming its mine...do you expect me to accept him

The offer still stands...I know you're subway101 grin tell your gang that the money is still on the table cool

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

You can have Edo for all I care but Delta is never Odua.

Stop trying to use itsekiris as a beach head into Delta as they won't agree to your lies.

If you must know it is from this same Delta State all these militancy began.

If you think the average Ijaw, Itsekiri , Isoko, kwale or Urhobo will betray their unity to each other over you vile reptiles to the west then you are deluded.

Why did Delta not vote broom ?

We share nothing with you.
Urobo, itsekiri and ijaw unit? For where?
Did u experience the 2003 crisis, after that crisis there was no unity between the three tribes, we are just forcing ourselves to live with each other. Truth be told the itsekiri people would rather stick to Benin and Yoruba than ijaws, due to difference over the yrs, and since the crisis we have Neva really been united.

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by cheruv: 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Which money? You that cant even feed well want to give people money. Lmaooo. I dont expect you to agree its your pics cos of its ugliness. Can you swear with your life that its not you? You dont even know how to lie and its a big shame. I am laughing hard here cos its a shame when someone deny his own pics cos of shame. Lmaoooo
All these odua insurgirls sef undecided

As a Christian I don't swear... But looking at it it's really not my problem as long as the stuff isn't mine.
Keep laughing at your inefficiency grin no wonder most of your ilk now go by Igbo monikers to hide their incapabilities tongue and deceive the unsuspecting public into thinking that they're descendants of the Great Igbo nation
I've not seen where doctors go hungry...and unlike your ilk am not greedy too,just satisfied with my salaries. The offer still stands...maybe till the end of this year

Imagine getting a $1B for splashing this forum with my authentic photos....too good to be real bro cheesy
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
All the pple claiming to be Yoruba on this thread (ecspecially those arguing on the 1st page) are definitely not Yoruba.

I have never heard of any Yoruba person claiming delta state or itsekiris. Its one itsekiri woman i know dt goes to odua congress meetings, not the other way round. As far as im concerned we have nothing in common and would definitely not want any part of the Niger Delta (incl any other area dt doesnt speak our language) when this country decides to part ways. We Yorubas know ourselves. We don't need any minority tribes.

As far as I'm concerned all the minority tribes in d north central and d south south should form their own countries so all the problems of Nigeria won't be repeated again where pple don't feel represented.

Some pple are just rabble rousers and impostors on this naira land.

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Sirsubway1: 5:12pm On May 10, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

All these odua insurgirls sef undecided

As a Christian I don't swear... But looking at it it's really not my problem as long as the stuff isn't mine.
Keep laughing at your inefficiency grin no wonder most of your ilk now go by Igbo monikers to hide their incapabilities tongue and deceive the unsuspecting public into thinking that they're descendants of the Great Igbo nation
I've not seen where doctors go hungry...and unlike your ilk am not greedy too,just satisfied with my salaries. The offer still stands...maybe till the end of this year

Imagine getting a $1B for splashing this forum with my authentic photos....too good to be real bro cheesy
[/s]

Buhahahaha. Cant swear cos you are a xtian? Lmaooo. This kid have no shame at all, even if they show you proof now, you still gonna deny. I know you had to deny cos of the ugliness and poverty oozing out of that pics. Lmaooooo.

Whats my own with those using Ibo handes, its same way your Ibo brothers are using Oni handle and several yoruba monikers so keep shutup and stop your hypocrisy. You wey never see million before for your life wan give people billions just because you hate your own pics. Lmaoooo. Ariel, You really cracking me up this morning, ahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Sirsubway1: 5:16pm On May 10, 2016
janellemonae:
All the pple claiming to be Yoruba on this thread (ecspecially those arguing on the 1st page) are definitely not Yoruba.

I have never heard of any Yoruba person claiming delta state or itsekiris. Its one itsekiri woman i know dt goes to odua congress meetings, not the other way round. As far as im concerned we have nothing in common and would definitely not want any part of the Niger Delta (incl any other area dt doesnt speak our language) when this country decides to part ways. We Yorubas know ourselves. We don't need any minority tribes.

As far as I'm concerned all the minority tribes in d north central and d south south should form their own countries so all the problems of Nigeria won't be repeated again where pple don't feel represented.

Some pple are just rabble rousers and impostors on this naira land.

God bless you. I am a proud Awori man and want a Yoruba nation alone, we have nothing in common with Edo or anyone, we are even too big to join forces with any minority. I have never seen Yoruba beg anyone to join them before even those in Kogi as well, we are cool with a Yoruba nation alone.

4 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]

I applaud your sense of reasoning. The name Biafra stokes a certain disapproval in the mind of an average Niger-Deltan. While to an average Igbo, it means survival, freedom and nationhood.
However, irrespective of the differences we can still reach a compromise. Certain agreement can be reached concerning a name change binding on all groups, but if after a referendum the name Biafra is still chosen, then am afraid we'll have to live with it. But rather than go through that process, why don't we just stick with the two nomencletures, NDR and Biafra. What matters most may not be the name of the country but the unity of purpose of both divides. Let's simply work together and leave this cesspit, thereafter each goes home with his own identity. The minorities would do fine staying on their own, while Ndigbo would be at ease having their own country.
My thoughts though!
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by tomakint: 5:25pm On May 10, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Padi mi bawo ni cheesy grin o to joo meta cheesy ni bo lo gba lo...I don miss you guys how is scatterboss?
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
Chiwude:
BEST OPTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg / Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.