Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cbn Currency Scam Victims Cry Out:"give Us Bail And Speedy Trial - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cbn Currency Scam Victims Cry Out:"give Us Bail And Speedy Trial (621 Views)

Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / Former Banker To Spend 12 Years In Jail Over N8 Billion Currency Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Currency Scam Victims Cry Out:"give Us Bail And Speedy Trial by dyadeleye(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
The suspects accused of being involved in the CBN currency scam have cried out to the Government of Nigeria and the general populace to help them out of their predicaments.Their cry is that they have been incarcerated since June 2015 without any meaningful trial and also without bail.Even though the offence is a bailable offence , they have severally been denied bail by the authorities concerned for no reason.
According to one of the suspects,"I are not afraid to face trial as I am innocent however, I should not also be jailed for an offence I know nothing about and not be given an opportunity for a bail".See the link here
An interview with some of the dependants of the victims also showed that their children and families are in great suffering due to the slow dispensation of justice.
They are calling on all Nigerians to ask for bail and speedy trial so the innocent will not be unjustly punished.

Source. : http://ajiifixing..ae/2016/05/cbn-currency-scam-victims-cry-outgive.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Attacks Woman Laughing At Him While On A Motorcycle / Husband Cuts Off Wife's Hand In Aba Over Alleged Adultery(graphics Pics) / Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.