Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police (623 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police by LifeDrama: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police In Warri

A Nigerian Lady, Twitter user @KenkwoLizzy, cried out via her account today, alleging that her family members were beaten up and are currently being detained by the police in connection with officials from the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC).

She claims they were assaulted and even tear-gassed for trying to reconnect a wire that was unjustly cut by BEDC officials, Help is currently needed to free her family members who are currently locked up at the Enerhen police station in Warri, Delta state. See more of her tweets after the cut...

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/lady-cries-out-after-her-family-members-are-assaulted-detained-by-police-in-warri/

Credit: Twitter/KenkwoLizzy

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police by LifeDrama: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44 please let's help this lady, I love my mother too.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police by ochardbaby(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
LifeDrama:
Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police In Warri

A Nigerian Lady, Twitter user @KenkwoLizzy, cried out via her account today, alleging that her family members were beaten up and are currently being detained by the police in connection with officials from the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC).

She claims they were assaulted and even tear-gassed for trying to reconnect a wire that was unjustly cut by BEDC officials, Help is currently needed to free her family members who are currently locked up at the Enerhen police station in Warri, Delta state. See more of her tweets after the cut...

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/lady-cries-out-after-her-family-members-are-assaulted-detained-by-police-in-warri/

Credit: Twitter/KenkwoLizzy

Help will come,for sure my dear Sister. The day of reckoning is around the corner......
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police by dotman4real007(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
bedc the scam of the century for nigerians!! Nigerian police force the enemy of the common people. They are only your friends when you have money. I have been waiting for electricity supply since we are supposed to have electricity today, yet no light. Even with the 1 day ON 2 days OFF we still don't enjoy electricity. And at the end of the month they bring 40k bill. Awon Ole!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police by dotman4real007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
bedc the scam of the century for nigerians!! Nigerian police force the enemy of the common people. They are only your friends when you have money. I have been waiting for electricity supply since we are supposed to have electricity today, yet no light. Even with the 1 day ON 2 days OFF we still don't enjoy electricity. And at the end of the month they will bring 40k bill. Awon Ole!!! free the woman and her family !! Nigerian police are the real armed..... I no talk anything oooo!! Na u talk am ooo
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Family Members Are Assaulted & Detained By Police by zumbigbo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sister, no vex, use your time to reach out more on social media.

Living within the borders of Nigeria is a curse, like being pushed near to a cliff-edge on a daily basis. When I come home and see young faces stripped of opportunity and ambition, i vex.

The place is an open air sanitorium. Hope mama et al get back soon.

(1) (Reply)

Epe Kidnap Update: Abductors Reduce Ransom On Sick Student To N1m, Others N3.5m / You Will Not Believe Where This Baby Was Found (PHOTO) / Wicked Heart: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Sacrificing Her Son For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.