Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Bloggers, I Need Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Bloggers, I Need Help! (597 Views)

Help Rate My New Blog And Advice Please #bloggers / Bloggers I Need Help / Bloggers I Need Help And Am Ready To Pay Whosoever Helps Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by Howinspiratic(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
Please, I need help. I started blogging with my mobile phone last three days cause of the passion I have for writing and honestly speaking, is fun.

But currently, am encountering a problem which is; every time I click on the "Older Post" button at the button of my page, it still refer me to the same page without bringing up my older post. I seriously want to disable the infinity scroll but couldn't because am using a mobile phone.

Use my signature to check out my blog.

I need help from a trusted WordPress user.

Thanks.
Re: Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by orlaryhincah(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2016
Your blog is fine like that, which phone do you use?
Re: Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
Howinspiratic:
Please, I need help. I started blogging with my mobile phone last three days cause of the passion I have for writing and honestly speaking, is fun.

But currently, am encountering a problem which is; every time I click on the "Older Post" button at the button of my page, it still refer me to the same page without bringing up my older post. I seriously want to disable the infinity scroll but couldn't because am using a mobile phone.

Use my signature to check out my blog.

I need help from a trusted WordPress user.

Thanks.
Nothing could be more tedious like blogging using a mobile phone. I advice you get a PC, you can imagine trying to type a long article from a phone.
Re: Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by opson2016(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2016
Pls try and access your blog on a PC to trash out the problem
Re: Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by WEMS(f): 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
samebodoo:
create ur own nairaland forum now by
purchasing the script 4 just 2k
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3692240_coollogocom201411002_png720b2274391d31d5b1602e9d549fb263

Don't allow anĂ½one to scam you again...simply take the person to http://www.microjobpays.com and settle the job there...let him open a job and you buy from him simple..be wise. and say no to scam
Re: Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by Howinspiratic(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2016
Am doing just fine with my tecno Y6, not stressful or tedious cause am used to it and am pretty fast. Anyway, I will visit the cyber cafe soon and fix the problem. But how do you guys see the design? any suggestions? How does the desktop view look like? opson2016 emmalexdboy orlaryhincah
Re: Please Bloggers, I Need Help! by emcee4love(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2016
Why not try Beta Host Limited

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... Why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Also they are giving out Free Hosting For 1yr with Coupon Code: FREEHOST

OFFER END THIS FRIDAY. HURRY & GRAB YOURS. I HAVR GRAB MINR OOO. THIS CODE ONLY WORKS ON BASIC PLAN ONLY

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247 Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247

(1) (Reply)

How Big Should An Fb Group Be To Get 10k Daily Page Views / Pls Help Me In Wordpress / Verified USA Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.