Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint (2877 Views)

We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / The Resurgent Niger Delta Avengers, A Yoruba Viewpoint / The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic- Igbo Viewpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 08, 2016
I'm happy we are currently putting aside our differences that have kept us at loggerheads with each other over the years aside. I'm happy we are currently speaking with one voice. I'm happy Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ikwerres,Ogbas, Anangs, Orons, Ibibios, Efiks, Nembes and every other ethnic groups that makes up South South have decided to pursue a common course. I'm happy the birth of Africa's most prosperous country is about to come into existence.

South South have fed this country for too long and yet we are not appreciated. Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis have benefited too much from this unholy union called One Nigeria. What makes it interesting is that we have enough Crude Oil, Gold, Bitumen, Coal, Limestone, Natural Gas, Lush Vegetation and Access to International Waters to make us a Great country. These are some of the attributes that would make us a Great country. They Include:
1. Seaports (Gelegele - Edo, Warri Port - Delta, Onne - Cross River, Ibeto - Akwa Ibom and Portharcourt Port - Rivers)

2. Crude Oil (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa)

3. Fertile Lands For Agriculture (Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers)

4. Limestone (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River)

5. Natural Gas (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa)

6. Tourism

7. Gold (Edo)

8. Coal (Edo)

9. Timber (Edo, Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa)

10. Cash Crops etc

Long Live The Republic Of Niger Delta

1 Share

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Sunnymatey(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2016
I dey laugh.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 08, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I dey laugh.
if you like laugh die.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by bloodykiller: 6:51pm On May 08, 2016
grin

anything that will destroy this useless government and this forking country is over welcomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Mustack: 6:55pm On May 08, 2016
Buhari will soon deploy bururai soon... they should kontinu
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2016
Mustack:
Buhari will soon deploy bururai soon... they should kontinu
if he likes he can deploy Obama himself. It still doesn't change the fact that South south is more united than ever. Come to the streets of Edo and see how people are talking about it.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by odikimi: 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
Is it a must to create thread? why separating the Kalabaris from Ijaw?
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2016
odikimi:
Is it a must to create thread? why separating the Kalabaris from Ijaw?
Kalabaris are ijoid by origin no doubt but you must also respect their distinctiveness. They're recognized by law as a separate ethnic group. Let's respect it and see them that way.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by IamAtribalist: 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
cool Why did you omit the Igbos from Niger Delta Republic? Isn't 50% of Delta and River State Igbo? cool

3 Likes

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Mustack: 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
if he likes he can deploy Obama himself. It still doesn't change the fact that South south is more united than ever. Come to the streets of Edo and see how people are talking about it.
divided not united for ever.. we can't divide no matter what you do
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Mustack: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
you can create your own militant group called Superman avenger...
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
Mustack:

divided not united for ever.. we can't divide no matter what you do
wake up we are already divided. It's just a matter of time.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by VulgarVulvas: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
The likes of mulatoclarro and spanishkid are proof that Edo does not share the same ideology.

You guys where no where to be found when militancy sprang up but you bennefited from the 13% derivation you got from the Delta oil wells illegally ceded to you by that devil Obasanjo .

Go and join Oduastani emirate.

1 Like

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Ebukaobi: 7:22pm On May 08, 2016
@ OP

Another frustrated jobless fool making noise

You live in Netherlands where there is relative peace and over the centuries, they have been able to create a cohesive country, yet you wish war on Nigeria because your lord and savior - Jonathan lost an election.

You claim to be educated but I'm afraid it was a waste of time. There is no intellectual basis for your useless submission, just hatred for some sections of the country. You call Northerners and SW people names out of jealousy and inferiority complex

I hope you are not one of those frustrated Koyo boys married to a prostitute and is feeling dejected with life.

2 Likes

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
The likes of mulatoclarro and spanishkid are proof that Edo does not share the same ideology.

You guys where no where to be found when militancy sprang up but you bennefited from the 13% derivation you got from the Delta oil wells illegally ceded to you by that devil Obasanjo .

Go and join Oduastani emirate.
you're obviously a dunce. Benefitted from which oil wells? We've even lost some of our oil wells to Delta and Ondo. You're really so stupid. If not that you're a fool. What do I have in common with a yoruba man? You really lack brains. Does Spanishkid and mulattoclaro as you've just mentioned speak for Edo people? Respect yourself and fuckkk off.

1 Like

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
Ebukaobi:
@ OP

Another frustrated jobless fool making noise

You live in Netherlands where there is relative peace and over the centuries, they have been able to create a cohesive country, yet you wish war on Nigeria because your lord and savior - Jonathan lost an election.

You claim to be educated but I'm afraid it was a waste of time. There is no intellectual basis for your useless submission, just hatred for some sections of the country. You call Northerners and SW people names out of jealousy and inferiority complex

I hope you are not one of those frustrated Koyo boys married to prostitute and is feeling dejected with life.

are you through?

3 Likes

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2016
OP, Is it because Buhari threatened to militarize your communities that suddenly made you start the clamour for Niger-Delta republic. How sure are we that you are not sponsored by Tompolo himself? No need asking more question, because all i see from your write up is an Ijaw sponsored online propaganda. (1) To deceive the IPOB youths to support your agitation, especially since they too clamour for Biafra. (2) To cajole fellow South-South ethnicities into sheepishly accepting your agitation as theirs. Although, you may have succesfully deceived your fellow Niger-Deltan minorities, through your fake Bini name, but you can't deceive us.
The renewed agitation for the Niger-Delta republic is wholly an Ijaw struggle. Any minority tribe that supports this agitation should get ready to be used and dumped again when the Ijaws assume juicy positions. The game plan is to arm-twist President Buhari into abandoning his plans to destroy pipeline vandals and militants sabotaging our nations commonwealth. Just like the pre-Amnesty era of President Obasanjo the Ijaws are at it again to draw support for their selfish agenda. But this time, they will fail. The oil belongs to Nigeria and no group can claim ownership of it so long the country remains one, unless otherwise. Therefore, I support the President's drive to cleanse the Niger-Delta of militant activities and maintain sanity in the oil industry.
Second, OP take out the Igbo areas in that your Ijaw sponsored ND republic because our people have said it times without number that they are not going with you guys. They may bear South-South, but are surely Igbo in heart and deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Ebukaobi: 7:29pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
are you through?

You can take a man from the bush but you cant take the bush out of the man

Go and chew on that

Illiterate

1 Like

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2016
Chiwude:
OP, Is it because Buhari threatened to militarize your communities that suddenly made you start the clamour for the Niger-Delta republic. How sure are we that you are not sponsored by Tompolo himself? I see an Ijaw sponsored online propaganda into deceive the IPOB youths to support your agitation. You may have deceived your fellow Niger-Deltan minorities, through your fake Bini name, but you can't deceive us.
The renewed agitation for the Niger-Delta republic is wholly an Ijaw struggle. Any minority tribe that supports this agitation should get ready to be used and dumped again when the Ijaws assume juicy positions. The game plan is to arm-twist President Buhari into abandoning his plans to destroy pipeline vandals and militants sabotaging our nations commonwealth. Just like the pre-Amnesty era of President Obasanjo the Ijaws are at it again to draw support for their selfish agenda. But this time, they will fail. The oil belongs to Nigeria and no group can claim ownership of it so long the country remains one, unless otherwise. Therefore, I support the President's drive to cleanse the Niger-Delta of militant activities and maintain sanity in the oil industry.
Second, OP take out the Igbo areas in that your Ijaw sponsored ND republic because our people have said it times without number that they have nothing in common with you guys. They may bear South-South, but are surely Igbo in heart and deeds.
you don finish.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You can take a man from the bush but you cant take the bush out of the man

Go and chew on that

Illiterate
frustration is really worse than poverty. You're hiding behind an igbo moniker to write trash. How low can a person descend.

2 Likes

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by VulgarVulvas: 7:33pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
you're obviously a dunce. Benefitted from which oil wells? We've even lost some of our oil wells to Delta and Ondo. You're really so stupid. If not that you're a fool. What do I have in common with a yoruba man? You really lack brains. Does Spanishkid and mulattoclaro as you've just mentioned speak for Edo people? Respect yourself and fuckkk off.

But over 400,000 Edolites voted an ab0ki instead of a SouthSouth.

Have you ever seen a Hausa Fulani man vote for Jonathan ?

You guys are not Niger Delta in any form or ways.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

But over 400,000 Edolites voted an ab0ki instead of a SouthSouth.

Have you ever seen a Hausa Fulani man vote for Jonathan ?

You guys are not Niger Delta in any form or ways.

yet Gej still won Edo state? I don't have time to argue with someone as irrelevant as you are. Why am I even replying you? Anything that makes you sleep well at night. Go and die.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by lekkie073(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
I'm happy we are currently putting aside our differences that have kept us at loggerheads with each other over the years aside. I'm happy we are currently speaking with one voice. I'm happy Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ikwerres,Ogbas, Anangs, Orons, Ibibios, Efiks, Nembes and every other ethnic groups that makes up South South have decided to pursue a common course. I'm happy the birth of Africa's most prosperous country is about to come into existence.

South South have fed this country for too long and yet we are not appreciated. Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis have benefited too much from this unholy union called One Nigeria. What makes it interesting is that we have enough Crude Oil, Gold, Bitumen, Coal, Limestone, Natural Gas, Lush Vegetation and Access to International Waters to make us a Great country. These are some of the attributes that would make us a Great country. They Include:
1. Seaports (Gelegele - Edo, Warri Port - Delta, Onne - Cross River, Ibeto - Akwa Ibom and Portharcourt Port - Rivers)

2. Crude Oil (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa)

3. Fertile Lands For Agriculture (Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers)

4. Limestone (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River)

5. Natural Gas (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa)

6. Tourism

7. Gold (Edo)

8. Coal (Edo)

9. Timber (Edo, Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa)

10. Cash Crops etc

Long Live The Republic Of Niger Delta
na like dis south sudan been dey make mouth say na dem dey feed north sudan....
go check dem out as at today....dem never benefit from their independence
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Ebukaobi: 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
frustration is really worse than poverty. You're hiding behind an igbo moniker to write trash. How low can a person descend.

You are the frustrated and poor one here broda

You live in an enlightened society where they are always seeking solutions to issues. They make arguments to get their points across but you are a typical primal man with no decency. You want bloodshed in Nigeria because of your frustrated life

Just because I do not support IPOB and your useless Niger Delta BS does not make me less igbo

1 Like

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 08, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You are the frustrated and poor one here broda

You live in an enlightened society where they are always seeking solutions to issues. They make arguments to get their points across but you are a typical primal man with no decency. You want bloodshed in Nigeria because of your frustrated life

Just because I do not support IPOB and your useless Niger Delta BS does not make me less igbo

Keep deceiving yourself yibba yoloba boi.

https://www.nairaland.com/2672006/sincerest-apologies-oba-akure/3#39088141

IGBO WANNABE.

Iranu ati olosho jati jati

2 Likes

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 08, 2016
op on point.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by odikimi: 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
Kalabaris are ijoid by origin no doubt but you must also respect their distinctiveness. They're recognized by law as a separate ethnic group. Let's respect it and see them that way.
please refer me to the law? who is the current IJAW NATIONAL CONGRESS Chairman and where is he from?
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by odikimi: 9:55pm On May 08, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Why did you omit the Igbos from Niger Delta Republic? Isn't 50% of Delta and River State Igbo? cool
Who is giving u dis wrong assertion? Igbos in delta are not up to 30% let alone 50%. Even Urhobo is not up to 50% let alone Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by madenigga(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2016
Spanishkid is dat u?
I know there's only one edo guy dat believes in his pipedream dat edo has a sea port in gelegele.
Horses can truly fly.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by madenigga(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2016
odikimi:

Who is giving u dis wrong assertion? Igbos in delta are not up to 30% let alone 50%. Even Urhobo is not up to 50% let alone Igbo
At least m happy u acknowledged dat der are igbos in delta state, d earlier u lots wake up from ur pipedreams dat ur phantom Niger delta republic with any igbo tribe in it is as phantom as a Biafra republic with Edo in it or itsekiri d better. PEACE.
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by odikimi: 11:27pm On May 08, 2016
madenigga:

At least m happy u acknowledged dat der are igbos in delta state, d earlier u lots wake up from ur pipedreams dat ur phantom Niger delta republic with any igbo tribe in it is as phantom as a Biafra republic with Edo in it or itsekiri d better. PEACE.
And you think I am against Biafra? Hello dear parvenu, I have no problem with your tribe. All I am saying is, respect the fact that Ijaw is d 3rd largest tribe in Delta so don't live them out
Re: The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic - The Edo Viewpoint by rummmy: 4:09am On May 09, 2016
Pls remove edo from ND...edo must remain in nigeria...auchi is already a part of the caliphate..edo will be a parasite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read How Igbos Humilated Ikwerres For Not Supporting Biafra In Elechi Amadi's Au / Re: Ipob's Epistle Of Lie And Ignorance / Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.