Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS (2880 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
You're holy Sir man says as he bows to Nnamdi Kanu in new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtkANxP8lg

3 Likes

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
guys
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
enemybulldozer igboesika Notasyouthink
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Yian1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
A creature of God is now your god..smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by dealslip(f): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
I thought they say Igbos don't bow to anyone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

He is now called God o

7 Likes

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by decatalyst(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

The one dah one is doing is what they call "hypocrisy"!...only fools act that way lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by jidowu84: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
decatalyst:

The one dah one is doing is what they call "hypocrisy"!...only fools act that way lipsrsealed
Wow! I never knew
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
decatalyst:

so is Nnamdi KANU right?
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Give honor to whom honor is due. Afonjas if e pain una abeg goan faint

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:

Nnamdi Kanu severely warned against Yorubas bowing down. So why should he allow other bow for him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Notasyouthink: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
enemybulldozer igboesika Notasyouthink
You are lying!

1 Like

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Kyase(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:
you dey mind dem

7 Likes

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by mikky4764(f): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
mumu at its peak
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
mikky4764:
mumu at its peak
Mumu of Liepods

6 Likes

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
mikky4764:
mumu at its peak
Mumu of Liepods
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by beckplanet: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobXposed You be Mumu for creating this video on YouTube by emerging pictures together and talking rubbish on the video, I was hoping to see where the man called Nnamdi Kanu God but maybe that happened in your mental realm. For All who care to listen,The man in the said video Never bowed to Kanu or Call him God. You can check the video out ourselves.
Stop this propaganda against Biafra it is bigger U.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Naijiant: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kanu is displaying a form of madness - megalomania. See why: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/nnamdi-kanus-delusions-grandeur/
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by kasheemawo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Let us laugh to this

1 Like

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by princdebola201(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
KANU juju strong gan oo
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Deelaw(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Anyone dat believes this needs to get his or her head checked. I don't share from d secessionist ideas going around in d country but from what I see from dat pic (which isn't a video as portrayed) it is just a handshake done out of passion. Even celebrities get it from their die-hard fans, u see it everywhere.

I did politics and I know how to read funny handwritings on d wall. Suddenly, It looks as if a particularly group of individuals have vowed to smite him and bring him down in whatever means possible. U culd even feel d pain in d voice of whoever spoke in dat animation.

U are free to attack politically but never bring religion into dirty politics, its unacceptable and that's what attracted my comment. FEAR GOD!

Go round threads in nairaland and see funny topics about just one person....all of a sudden.

Its really baffling,....Don't u think so?

**My observation though**
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
princdebola201:
KANU juju strong gan oo
me I taya o
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Deelaw:
Anyone dat believes this needs to get his or her head checked. I don't share from d secessionist ideas going around in d country but from what I see from dat pic (which isn't a video as portrayed) it is just a handshake done out of passion. Even celebrities get it from their die-hard fans, u see it everywhere.

I did politics and I know how to read funny handwritings on d wall. Suddenly, It looks as if a particularly group of individuals have vowed to smite him and bring him down in whatever means possible. U culd even feel d pain in d voice of whoever spoke in dat animation.

U are free to attack politically but never bring religion into dirty politics, its unacceptable and that's what attracted my comment. FEAR GOD!

Go round threads in nairaland and see funny topics about just one person....all of a sudden.

Its really baffling,....Don't u think so?

**My observation though**

Nnamdi Cow first brought religion into Biafra quest
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Sanchez01: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
The double standard is just nerve wrecking. When Yemi Osinbajo demonstrated an act to which her culture believes to be signs of respect towards Buhari, you all called her a slave as 'the great Igbos bow to no one'. The tide turned now and Afonja is all that comes up as always.

Perhaps you would do well to explain the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

The double standard is just nerve wrecking. When Yemi Osinbajo demonstrated an act to which her culture believes to be signs of respect towards Buhari, you all called her a slave as 'the great Igbos bow to no one'. The tide turned now and Afonja is all that comes up as always.

Perhaps you would do well to explain the picture below.

they will cry Afonja when any little falls on them
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tread softly when people bow to you... If your pride builds and touches the Heavens... Your throne might be taken and given to someone else.

Take heed I repeat.
Take heed.

Calling him 'holy' is similar to how king Herod was implicated.
Calling him 'holy' is making him equal with GOD.
Do not fall victim to hypocritical followers who lose their understand just to please you.

Remember king Herod's fall.
I repeat, remember king Herod's fall.

1 Like

Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by kennykendo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

dear I am Igbo, we only bow to Eze or Igwe that's the name we call our kings...

as for Nnamdi Kanu, my dear...let the people who bow keep bowing to him..its their cup of coffee..
Re: Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS by Timbuktuo: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed: You're holy Sir man says as he bows to Nnamdi Kanu in new video.

I can see the aura of holiness this dude exhudes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Ilochi Okafor SAN Speaks On BIAFRA. The Bitter Truth / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan And Wife In Their Otuoke Mansion. Photos / Rice Donated By China For Hungry Idp's Rotting Away In Nema(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.