Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

"Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert (37100 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by kernel501: 9:39am On May 09, 2016
adudu208:

The only victim here is Tblizz. I refuse to see Tiwa as a victim.
Trust me everything she has done so far have been staged managed.
How is Tiwa a victim?
It is shallow to assume the woman is always right when there is an issue among couples .
When a full grown hustling man/dad resort to ranting on social media and seeking comfort in suicide, it should tell you that he has been reduced to nothing.
Today it is Tblizz, tomorrow it maybe you.
It is better you critic from facts available alone and ignore gossips and paid rebuttals masked as professional opinion.
I don't know in what planet owing money is now a crime. She claimed he collected(not stole) money from someone and lost it.
Bro, even Dangote is in debt and recently we where inundated with news report that Otedola lost over $400m of his net worth. Does that make them irresponsible?
I have invested quite a good sum on some business deals which flopped and I lost everything but that doesn't make me a damaged goods.
She claimed she once caught him snorting cocaine. Do you know Gov Jeff Bush did drugs during his youth? Does that make him a damaged goods?
Tblizz said he is clean and even went a step further to do a drug test, yet people are not satisfied.
Why castigate the one who have gone a step further to prove his innocence yet you have failed to wonder why Tiwa have not reciprocated by going for a lie detector test(she brought this up) to prove she is innocent of his accusations?

A man who left his wife and two kids for another woman is a wicked man capable of anything.
Secondly, imagine that after many years of managing top artists, he couldn't build a room in Mowe, he has issues, when while married to Tiwa, he got another pregnant was it also plotted by Tiwa.

How many men in Africa will go for suicide because of divorce? He started the dance and it got weird.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Bobxin: 10:27am On May 09, 2016
queenoflafia:
Are you guys insinuating that he takes drugs

He didn't test positive.what else do you guys want

You just read the reasons why he tested NEGATIVE na
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by adudu208(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2016
kernel501:

A man who left his wife and two kids for another woman is a wicked man capable of anything.
Secondly, imagine that after many years of managing top artists, he couldn't build a room in Mowe, he has issues, when while married to Tiwa, he got another pregnant was it also plotted by Tiwa.

How many men in Africa will go for suicide because of divorce? He started the dance and it got weird.
Let me try to explain my position. You seem to be giving credence to what I have said without knowing it.
Yes, most men won't commit suicide because of divorce and I am 100% sure it is not the case here.
Tblizz is such a handsome, talented and handworking man that a pending divorce won't push him to the precipice.

Firstly, this is a case of domestic violence in the form of mental and emotional torture.
It is not only the husbands that are guilty of abuse in marriages but the women are also guilty, though they do theirs in more subtle and deadlier forms.

Secondly, Tblizz is not the first man to not marry(divorce?) the woman responsible for his first kids.
What will you say about 2face then? He married Annie even though 2 other baby mamas are 'more qualified' than her, yet I am sure you will not tag him wicked.
Marriage is not a right bro. That you have 10 kids for a man or from a woman doesn't make it compulsory for that union to lead to marriage.
Whatever reason he chose to marry tiwa instead of her is his prerogative and the last time I checked she atleast knew about the baby mama one.

Thirdly, most men and women are guilty of same thing Tblizz is being accused of. That a cheating husband's girlfriend have not birthed for him doesn't make him innocent of cheating.

How many of us men or women can beat our chest and say we have never cheated on our spouses?
If the baby mama decides to keep the pregnancy then I will blame Tblizz for the indiscretion and commend him for not forcing an abortion which I am totally against by virtue of my beliefs.

Before you hang Tblizz on issues that are fairly common in our day-to-day life, I suggest you look inward and make sure you are not guilty of same before you begin to judge him.
Prominent Politicians, Clergymen, Professionals and Celebrities worldwide are all guilty of same habits.

Why I don't like the trend of baby mama-ism, I assure you that most of these ladies know exactly what they are doing and usually setup these men into getting them pregnant for some selfish reasons.
Ask Davido, Wizkid, 2face, Timaya, Flavour, Olamide why they have baby mamas.
Those who aint married may even end up not marrying any of the baby mamas.

Tblizz might be irresponsible (just like anyone of us) for not controlling his libido but to call him wicked is a stretch.
This is Africa bro, the rules of marriage are slightly different from the west. Most of us that are married did so traditionally which as a Nigerian is the most important marital ritual.
A bride price was paid and other cultural necessities where fulfilled before the women was released to the man.
This is not the case in the west. So before you start using western parameters to judge a Nigerian couple who wedded traditionally, i suggest you put this into consideration.

As long as we continue to make men feel emasculated, marriages will continue to break.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by queenoflafia(f): 10:52am On May 09, 2016
Bobxin:

You just read the reasons why he tested NEGATIVE na
You are telling me the guy is a junkie
Cos Tiwa said so
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by cybriz82(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2016
They shud also do a test on tiwa punany to check if dey will see tuface dr sid n donjazzy 's dickson there.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by MrXlim5618: 11:20am On May 09, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Let me explain something to people who are not in the medical field.

Cocaine usage doesn't show up in drug test.
You only snort cocaine, it goes to your brain and not your blood stream.

Marijuana usage shows in drug test.
You can detect marijuana in saliva 4 hours after usage, 4 days in urine but if you drink plenty of water and urinate like 10 times in a day, the Marijuana will not show up the next day.

Marijuana will still show up in your blood because it contains Tetrahydrocannabinol which stays in the blood for 90 days.

Marijuana usage can stay in the hair for 1 year.

Teebillz is innocent of those accusations.
This is what happens when you marry a wicked woman.

A woman can make you the richest man in the world and can make you the poorest nigga on earth the next minute

You just said cocaine can be detected in urine within 4days. Why didnt Teebillz run d test same day he was accused of using by his wife. Why did he have to wait abt a week? To give enuf room for it to leave his system? And hey! We weren't told what was tested. I am almost certain it wasn't his hair that was tested, but maybe blood and /or urine.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by kernel501: 11:39am On May 09, 2016
adudu208:

Let me try to explain my position. You seem to be giving credence to what I have said without knowing it.
Yes, most men won't commit suicide because of divorce and I am 100% sure it is not the case here.
Tblizz is such a handsome, talented and handworking man that a pending divorce won't push him to the precipice.

Firstly, this is a case of domestic violence in the form of mental and emotional torture.
It is not only the husbands that are guilty of abuse in marriages but the women are also guilty, though they do theirs in more subtle and deadlier forms.

Secondly, Tblizz is not the first man to not marry(divorce?) the woman responsible for his first kids.
What will you say about 2face then? He married Annie even though 2 other baby mamas are 'more qualified' than her, yet I am sure you will not tag him wicked.
Marriage is not a right bro. That you have 10 kids for a man or from a woman doesn't make it compulsory for that union to lead to marriage.
Whatever reason he chose to marry tiwa instead of her is his prerogative and the last time I checked she atleast knew about the baby mama one.

Thirdly, most men and women are guilty of same thing Tblizz is being accused of. That a cheating husband's girlfriend have not birthed for him doesn't make him innocent of cheating.

How many of us men or women can beat our chest and say we have never cheated on our spouses?
If the baby mama decides to keep the pregnancy then I will blame Tblizz for the indiscretion and commend him for not forcing an abortion which I am totally against by virtue of my beliefs.

Before you hang Tblizz on issues that are fairly common in our day-to-day life, I suggest you look inward and make sure you are not guilty of same before you begin to judge him.
Prominent Politicians, Clergymen, Professionals and Celebrities worldwide are all guilty of same habits.

Why I don't like the trend of baby mama-ism, I assure you that most of these ladies know exactly what they are doing and usually setup these men into getting them pregnant for some selfish reasons.
Ask Davido, Wizkid, 2face, Timaya, Flavour, Olamide why they have baby mamas.
Those who aint married may even end up not marrying any of the baby mamas.

Tblizz might be irresponsible (just like anyone of us) for not controlling his libido but to call him wicked is a stretch.
This is Africa bro, the rules of marriage are slightly different from the west. Most of us that are married did so traditionally which as a Nigerian is the most important marital ritual.
A bride price was paid and other cultural necessities where fulfilled before the women was released to the man.
This is not the case in the west. So before you start using western parameters to judge a Nigerian couple who wedded traditionally, i suggest you put this into consideration.

As long as we continue to make men feel emasculated, marriages will continue to break.

Thanks for observing the fact that all parties involved are no saint.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by jeje123(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2016
queenoflafia:

Let dem cut his head so dey wud be able to test his hair Awon olodooo
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2016
queenoflafia:

Heloo my QUEEN
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
Whether he took drugs or not, the truth still remians that 90% of yorubas marriages are bad.
bcoz their marriage involves cheat and home voilence....... unfortunately everybody heard abt tiwa and tbillz own bcoz they are celebs.
i aint hating but i'm talking from experience of relatives and non relatives who married yoruba.

not all of them though but MAJORITY of them cheat...i dont know why. undecided
Bros its.not a yoruba tin
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by queenoflafia(f): 12:34pm On May 09, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
Heloo my QUEEN

How you dey?
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2016
queenoflafia:

How you dey?
my QUEEN am fine
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
Whether he took drugs or not, the truth still remians that 90% of yorubas marriages are bad.
bcoz their marriage involves cheat and home voilence....... unfortunately everybody heard abt tiwa and tbillz own bcoz they are celebs.
i aint hating but i'm talking from experience of relatives and non relatives who married yoruba.

not all of them though but MAJORITY of them cheat...i dont know why. undecided

Majority of yorubas cheat? And majority of other tribes don't? Are you kidding me?
Don't let's go down that lane niggur...it's damn long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 09, 2016
PastorAji:
marriage crashes never respect tribe nor exempt individual. Except for those who had vowed and has used "aradite " or anyother glue to join themselves. Wanna ask why are we not hearing Olu and Joke Jacobs had issues for more than 40years?
the answer is simple: they don't advertise their family like d present day youths

if u had read me properly u wouldnt make this comment.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2016
Ugosample:

Oga, I grew up in Lagos, and was born in Lagos too, so don't tell that trash.

Maybe you are not Igbo, and I made a wrong assumption of your tribe, but the truth must be told. People cheat not because of their tribe, but by their choice.

Why do black men always ascribe behaviours to tribe?

with this comment i can now tell that u are a yoruba
i am hundred percent sure!..and dont ask me how i found out grin
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Ugosample(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

with this comment i can now tell that u are a yoruba
i am hundred percent sure!..and dont ask me how i found out grin

grin grin

Yoruba in your dreams. So the Ugo in my moniker is a Yoruba name, and I have been on nairaland with this moniker for close to 5 years,grin

Pls don't assume what you don't know
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 09, 2016
You are the one that does not know anything about drug testing!

A lot of hard drugs does not stay in the blood stream for too long and it might not be detected in the urine after some days or weeks... hello... that is why IAAF, Olympics federation (and individual countries sports association) usually do unannounced drug tests for athletes... how do you think they caught Tyson Gay (current USA's fastest 100 metres record holder)? The guy was using performance enhancing drugs to train not for competition... to train and he got banned!

Stephrocks:
This shows how Nigerian universities have failed to produce Good Laboratory Technicians or whatever they call it.

If you are a drug addict that is someone that uses drugs even if you don't use it for 4days it is still going to show in your body by blood,urine tests. If teebillz tested negative for drugs two things can be said here it is either tiwa is lying or he bribed the Lab.

Why do you think athletes cheat during drug tests?.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by adudu208(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2016
MrXlim5618:

You just said cocaine can be detected in urine within 4days. Why didnt Teebillz run d test same day he was accused of using by his wife. Why did he have to wait abt a week? To give enuf room for it to leave his system? And hey! We weren't told what was tested. I am almost certain it wasn't his hair that was tested, but maybe blood and /or urine.
The embolden makes me want to give you a dirty slap.

There are too many uncertainties in your statement that I wonder why you harbour so much hatred for Tblizz. Since you do not know for sure the medium used to run the test and the circumstances behind the test, it is only fair that you give him the benefit of doubt.

Frankly, Tblizz must be commended for even making himself available for such test because the onus of proof is on the accuser. Tiwa accused him of doing drugs and made it seem like he is a junkie without any proof.

In fact, the only thing we have to hold on to is her words which to sane minds is not enough since she has alot to gain by portraying him as someone who is unstable just to rubbish his claims.

If he had not done the test you and your likes would have accused him of being guilty as charged for not doing anything to disprove her accusations.

I do not know about you but if someone should accuse me of being a drug addict, i will quickly go for a blood test and use such as proof against the person in a law suit.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 09, 2016
Did you watch the video? Tiwa said caught him sniffing cocaine in her former house in 1004 estate V.I that was months ago, they have since moved to their new home in Lekki... so, it is not like she said she caught him recently...

adudu208:

The embolden makes me want to give you a dirty slap.

There are too many uncertainties in your statement that I wonder why you harbour so much hatred for Tblizz. Since you do not know for sure the medium used to run the test and the circumstances behind the test, it is only fair that you give him the benefit of doubt.

Frankly, Tblizz must be commended for even making himself available for such test because the onus of proof is on the accuser. Tiwa accused him of doing drugs and made it seem like he is a junkie without any proof.

In fact, the only thing we have to hold on to is her words which to sane minds is not enough since she has alot to gain by portraying him as someone who is unstable just to rubbish his claims.

If he had not done the test you and your likes would have accused him of being guilty as charged for not doing anything to disprove her accusations.

I do not know about you but if someone should accuse me of being a drug addict, i will quickly go for a blood test and use such as proof against the person in a law suit.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by professore(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2016
So hair should be used for drug addiction/usage test,I just learnt a new thing.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2016
queenoflafia:

Aproko how you take know

How I no 4 know?
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by adudu208(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2016
TheTransformer:
Did you watch the video? Tiwa said caught him sniffing cocaine in her former house in 1004 estate V.I that was months ago, they have since moved to their new home in Lekki... so, it is not like she said she caught him recently...

If it wasn't recently she caught him then why bring it up? She wanted to portray him as a junkie and an irresponsible man.
If it was in 'her' former house then she should know it was a habit he may have stopped.
Bros o!!! Can you for ones stop referring to the house as HER house? When couples are living in a house, it belongs to both of them regardless of who is paying the bills.
Tblizz have as much stake in that house as Tiwa, hence referring to it as if he was a tenant is totally unacceptable.
The next thing we shall hear is that Tiwa paid her own bride price. Tblizz is driving Tiwa's car. Tblizz this....Tblizz that.
Don't believe those rubbish because they are both responsible for whatever asset they acquired or debt incurred while the marriage lasted.
In the event of a divorce, such will be shared amongst them.
I was even shocked when she said that she wont stop him from coming to see their child as if she is the owner of the child.
She needs to be educated on the laws and customs guiding Yoruba traditional marriage.
I pray there are people trying to resolve this issue behind the scene because by the time the drama ends it will be like the case of Wizkid and Linda Ikeji.
Those encouraging Wizkid and applauding him where nowhere to be found when he was invited by the police and made to 'eat his vomit'- so to speak.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by logica(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

Not all men a woman would mess up with.

Women are not God. Don't let them to start feeling superior.

Teebillz wasn't man enough, that was the reason why he got messed by a woman.
You are right. But in most cases when a woman wants to mess with you, she won't do it directly. She will recruit a mass of dumb terminals and knaves in rusty armor (basically a mass of f00ls looking to compensate for their useless existence). Those are the ones who may do the real damage; not the scorned b1tch. smiley
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by adudu208(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2016
logica:
You are right. But in most cases when a woman wants to mess with you, she won't do it directly. She will recruit a mass of dumb terminals and knaves in rusty armor (basically a mass of f00ls looking to compensate for their useless existence). Those are the ones who may do the real damage; not the scorned b1tch. smiley
Mr man, one carton of Hennessey for you. You have said it all.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=xtervaganza post=45451102][/quote]
Lmao.... Idiot
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 09, 2016
Why did she bring it up?
Answer: Because it happened and she was on the defensive... Teeblizz started the attack and lies on Tiwa.

adudu208:

If it wasn't recently she caught him then why bring it up? She wanted to portray him as a junkie and an irresponsible man.
If it was in 'her' former house then she should know it was a habit he may have stopped.
Bros o!!! Can you for ones stop referring to the house as HER house? When couples are living in a house, it belongs to both of them regardless of who is paying the bills.
Tblizz have as much stake in that house as Tiwa, hence referring to it as if he was a tenant is totally unacceptable.
The next thing we shall hear is that Tiwa paid her own bride price. Teeblizz is driving Tiwa's car. Tblizz this....Tblizz that.
Don't believe those rubbish because they are both responsible for whatever asset they acquired or debt incurred while the marriage lasted.
In the event of a divorce, such will be shared amongst them.
I was even shocked when she said that she wont stop him from coming to see their child as if she is the owner of the child.
She needs to be educated on the laws and customs guiding Yoruba traditional marriage.
I pray there are people trying to resolve this issue behind the scene because by the time the drama ends it will be like the case of Wizkid and Linda Ikeji.
Those encouraging Wizkid and applauding him where nowhere to be found when he was invited by the police and made to 'eat his vomit'- so to speak.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by SURElee(f): 9:18pm On May 09, 2016
Stephrocks:
This shows how Nigerian universities have failed to produce Good Laboratory Technicians or whatever they call it.

If you are a drug addict that is someone that uses drugs even if you don't use it for 4days it is still going to show in your body by blood,urine tests. If teebillz tested negative for drugs two things can be said here it is either tiwa is lying or he bribed the Lab.

God bless you for your ending conclusion. Of lance armstrong could use drugs and cover it up for years and bribe, how much more Teebillz?
Why do you think athletes cheat during drug tests?.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
Damage control? He only tested negative to protect her image and endorsements.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2016
Ugosample:

grin grin

Yoruba in your dreams. So the Ugo in my moniker is a Yoruba name, and I have been on nairaland with this moniker for close to 5 years,grin

Pls don't assume what you don't know

well ur moniker does not mean anything
anybody can answer anything on social media.
afteral there are guyz here with female moniker n profile.

well it is either u are a yoruba ma or those ibos that asslick yoruba in lagos. grin
u asslik them while they still deal with guys in their land. grin
trust me i live in lagos too and i'v noticed some stuffs between yorubas and ibo living in lagos.
ibos living in lagos are the problems of ibo disunity... bcoz their brains hav been used and brainwashed.(pple like u mayb)
pple like u are disgrace to ibos,..
i'm an ikwere man.. but i will chose to be with ibo man anyday than yoruba...and i think they will also consider me their brother than u.
SORRY TO SAY THIS...MOST IBOS LIVING IN LAGOS ARE FOOLS.
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Ugosample(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

well ur moniker does not mean anything
anybody can answer anything on social media.
afteral there are guyz here with female moniker n profile.

well it is either u are a yoruba ma or those ibos that asslick yoruba in lagos. grin
u asslik them while they still deal with guys in their land. grin
trust me i live in lagos too and i'v noticed some stuffs between yorubas and ibo living in lagos.
ibos living in lagos are the problems of ibo disunity... bcoz their brains hav been used and brainwashed.(pple like u mayb)
pple like u are disgrace to ibos,..
i'm an ikwere man.. but i will chose to be with ibo man anyday than yoruba...and i think they will also consider me their brother than u.
SORRY TO SAY THIS...MOST IBOS LIVING IN LAGOS ARE FOOLS.

Lol!!!!!

So you expect Igbo people to be antagonistic towards Yoruba people or what? And how do they deal with us here in Lagos.
Sorry to say this, but you are saying RUBBISH.

I have friends that cross across ethnic groups, and when you know people for who they are, and also know that somebody is bad because he is bad, not that the person comes from somewhere, the better for you.

And as for your last statement, the only fool I see here is you.

Bye
Re: "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol!!!!!

So you expect Igbo people to be antagonistic towards Yoruba people or what? And how do they deal with us here in Lagos.
Sorry to say this, but you are saying RUBBISH.

I have friends that cross across ethnic groups, and when you know people for who they are, and also know that somebody is bad because he is bad, not that the person comes from somewhere, the better for you.

And as for your last statement, the only fool I see here is you.

Bye

humongous dunce thats wat u are.
reading somthing is a task but comprehending it is another.
obviously ur brain lacks the power to decipher wat i said.
IBO FOOL!...DIPLOPODA!.... thats wat u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) / MIKE EZURUONYE SHOWS OUT HIS SON ON FACEBOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.