Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day (29645 Views)

Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by excellentmomma(f): 3:09am On May 09, 2016
xbee20:

Chai! somebody should explain this grammer for me, your English teacher is currently committing suscide cry
Chai! somebody should explain this grammer for me, your English teacher is currently committing suscide

It's suicide

Correct yourself first b4 bashing another!
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by FuckTheMod: 6:47am On May 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
she was 19
Her husband must be a pervert undecided
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by nnowu(f): 7:51am On May 09, 2016
The expression on her face is that of one in labour pains,thumbs up Omosexy!
Re: Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day by naturefellow(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2016
Yes. Photos so rare, they should be archived with Getty Images

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Sinach Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) / Mc Galaxy Advises Tekno: "Stay Humble With Your 20% Take Home Pay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.