Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. (58929 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by jagbajantus: 12:01pm On May 09, 2016
I Ipata
B Boys
A Are
D Dangerous
A At
N Night

Ibadan is actually not a bad city. A very roomy city and spacious. Unlike Lagos, which is damn too congested, too crowded and too small.
The only thing it lacks is that it does not have much in the way of natural bodies of water such as rivers and lakes, etc., because it is inland.
The city boasts the very first University in Nigeria - University of Ibadan (UI) and the first University Teaching Hospital - University College Hospital (UCH).
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Bollinger(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
opey25:
what have you done to make our cities look like the ones in Germany?

See what I mean? You don't do this in a normal society.
https://www.nairaland.com/3093632/mob-ties-thief-bike-cameroon#45438968
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by kleppur: 12:12pm On May 09, 2016
nice!
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Omeny: 4:36pm On May 09, 2016
I see Las-Vegas re-modified!
It is only in Darkness you see the beauty of the stars!
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Edwinmason(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
nickxtra:
Does 9nice live in an Ibadan?
have you ask google?
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by talk2alabama: 8:40am On May 10, 2016
MzUkay24:
wow,beautiful
hey watsup
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by sukkot: 9:33am On May 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Brown roof republic with a crown on it. grin

I guess the pictures on this thread show that the brown roofs in Ibadan illuminate at night. grin lol I see ya posts Bruv will respond when I get home on Friday. Am on assignnment lol

My amala people right there. cc: sukkot
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Mojoy88(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=45482950][/quote]
The brown roofs use to be silver many years back, reason Ibadan is called the "city of gold dust scattered amongst seven hills" in a popular work of poetry.The brown rooftops are not our shame put our pride. It is the root of all of us. It has been for years, constructed at a time your sorry village uses bamboo and palm leave. It is painful some of the mud and brown roof buildings are falling off. We cherish them.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by eemalex(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2016
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by eemalex(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2016
Pdizzle:

You should get your facts right, Lagos is the state with the smallest land mass in Nigeria.
Lagos as the smallest state does not make it the smallest city. It's the 6th/7th largest city in the world. Just do a little research
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by eemalex(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2016
YourNemesis:

What you are calling Lagos is not a city, but a conurbation.
The actual city of Lagos is Lagos Island.

All other areas are independent areas in their own rights.
Lol who told you so. There are only 4 LGAs that are not part of Lagos city. Badagry, Epe, Ibeju-Lekki and Ikorodu.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_largest_cities
Read the Notes

Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Pdizzle(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
eemalex:

Lagos as the smallest state does not make it the smallest city. It's the 6th/7th largest city in the world. Just do a little research

If you're talking population lagos is 24th, land mass... don't even go there, so which one?
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by eemalex(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2016
Pdizzle:

If you're talking population lagos is 24th, land mass... don't even go there, so which one?
Can you share a link please?
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by eemalex(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2016
Pdizzle:

Can you share a link
And look at this by population
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_proper_by_population
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2016
Resurgence:

LMAO. The thread is so full of funny comments cheesy

Just yesterday i sent my friend a video, all she could say was "so Ibadan has classy pools". grin

I send her Pix from the salon, she goes "so Ibadan has nice salons" grin

Most people who say things like this have never bin to the place. If you ask me its one of the top 10 beautiful cities in Nigeria.

No denial the place still have some really rough areas but on all it has its beautiful sides

uhm... you profile picture was taken at agodi gardens right?

that place has really been tushed up. nice.
Re: Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. by hbkrajan(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Edwinmason:
have you ask google?
Yes, you get most in google,
Like i get a best result for It Companies in chennai
https://inchennais.com/it-companies-in-chennai/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.