Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ (2659 Views)

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ by lewa(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
.Never would dignify your manic rabid posts with a response again!
Re: Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ by BigB11(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2006
You shouldn't do that my friend; you're truly entertaining us over here.

I'm pretty sure that you will be back!

You frustrated obtuse ragamuffin.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ by BigB11(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2006
My Friend, all you and your lost incapacitated family could do is make noise. Whether you like it or not General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida will rule again and Nigeria will be back on top.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ by mrmetoo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2006
I think Big B1 has a LOT to gain from IBB being president again. I'm really starting believe you're really related to him you even know how aso rock feels like hmmm!!! So its all selfish interests? I guess thats what IBB stands for too. That being said wow wow wow at segoye, I don't know what inspired that your post but that wasn't logical thinking at all it really didn't make any sense at all(sorry to say). I had to check your profile to see your age (again sorry for that if thats rude). Please people show us the credentials IBB has to move us foward PLEASE!!!. Just give me one reasonable answer. I've heard[b] EXPERIENCE[/b] before which to me by the way is BS. No one in their right mind would re-hire someone that almost ran your business to the ground just because he had managed the company before. IBB is the epitome of corruption. Segoye please get your mind right, we just started climbing out of a dark hole don't hope for us to be thrown back into it.

No Credible Political Ideology In Nigeria –– Don / Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences / I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu