Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu (2649 Views)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by enyojo(f): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2011
WITH THE CRASHLANDING OF THE PDP IN THE SOUTH-WEST
WITH OBJ'S DAUGHTER LOOSING, THE ASIWAJU OF YORUBA KINGDOM IS NOW LAUGHING OBASANJO AND DANIEL
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2011
Some people dont really think hard before posting.

Is Nigeria made up of SW alone? PDP cuts across all the facet of Nigeria - be it religious, tribal etc. Can you say the same of ACN? How long will they laugh? They have nothing to laugh about but to sit down and do more work. PDP still has the dominance nationwide and in the NASS.

Have you seen where a regional party thinks they are more relevant than a national party? Or because ACN beats some PDP candidates, then ACN is the preferred party nationwide?

Whats he laughing at or for?
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by hollandis(f): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2011
You are a fool
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by BabaEleko(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^^ Hahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by opalu: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2011
GENERALLY, I THINK THE YORUBA RACE DESERVE PRAISE FOR PUTTING UP A SHOW THAT MAKES JEGA LOOKS LIKE A SAINT AND MAKING MANY PEOPLE TO PRAISE GEJ
UP YORUBA,
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Beaf: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2011
opalu:

GENERALLY, I THINK THE YORUBA RACE DESERVE PRAISE FOR PUTTING UP A SHOW THAT MAKES JEGA LOOKS LIKE A SAINT AND MAKING MANY PEOPLE TO PRAISE GEJ
UP YORUBA,

lol! Sour grapes!
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2011
enyojo:

WITH OBJ'S DAUGHTER LOOSING, THE ASIWAJU OF YORUBA KINGDOM IS NOW LAUGHING OBASANJO AND DANIEL

He is Asiwaju of Lagos, not for the whole SW.

Koni da fun e for elevating him to the position of the Asiwaju of Yoruba

Oni sorire with that silly talk.

Iya e ati Baba eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

Some people dont really think hard before posting.

Is Nigeria made up of SW alone? PDP cuts across all the facet of Nigeria - be it religious, tribal etc. Can you say the same of ACN? How long will they laugh? They have nothing to laugh about but to sit down and do more work. PDP still has the dominance nationwide and in the NASS.

Have you seen where a regional party thinks they are more relevant than a national party? Or because ACN beats some PDP candidates, then ACN is the preferred party nationwide?

Whats he laughing at or for?

Why the bad belle that is making you yarn like this? Poster is merely happy , as she is entitled to be, at the defeat of the PDP and OBJ (a vey retrogressive force) in the SW region. Where has she alluded to all that you wrote , in bold, above?What da eff is the problem of some Nairalanders ? Some of you should confess your real issues. Dont come and rain on the parade of the only region that, when push came to shove, rejected the PDP when the entire Nigeria has paid lip service to that concept for years.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by nulldev: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2011
Did anyone catch Tinubu's interview yesterday? Dude threw a snide one at OBJ by ending the interview by saying 'I de laugh O' grin
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2011
enyojo:

My sister, me sef join you dey laugh  grin grin grin It is Olurin and Alao-Akala next to be b.itch slapped . Some folks just don't understand the elation of those of us , in the SW, who are on the ground and appreciate precisely what has happened here !!! The forces of retrogression has been defeated in the SW. My Uncle , who , more or less, has only his good name to stand on won a Senate seat with a Party (ACN) that listened to him. Many progressive folks with something unique to offer , while hesitant previously, will now make a definate effort to run for office in the SW in 2015 because the purge of the PDP shows ours to be a region ready to vote out misrule get down to the business of progress . If you don't lead well you are thrown out . Seems fair to me and surely a great template fo development.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2011
Ribadu cant even deliver his clan - yet he wants to rule Nigeria. We dey laugh o. Folks who ran away from PDP to contest under ACN will soon run back to the same PDP within the next one year. LOL. We will see who laughs last and laughs best.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

Ribadu cant even deliver his clan - yet he wants to rule Nigeria. We dey laugh o. Folks who ran away from PDP to contest under ACN will soon run back to the same PDP within the next one year. LOL. We will see who laughs last and laughs best.
Why should i take you serious when you are under the influence of what your username suggests ? I'm lavvin at you !
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Johns83: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2011
Nigerians, our problems and peculiarities are more than theoretical projections.
If you ask an average person from the south east for example why they want to vote Jonathan, they will tell you because the Hausa Man and yoruba man has had their fair share of government. Let them taste it too.
All the Hausas also in the North, and Muslim faithfuls, why do they want Buhari, because he is their man and they share the same ideals and culture.
So the fact actually in Nigeria is that we are not really ONE. We might try to say we are united or that we are one country but deep down inside our hearts, there is that element of affinity and preferrability for our race and culture. So are we racist then? I would say no, but we are very much not ONE NIGERIA in the true sense of the word.
I believe it is then a natural and healthy truth if we see parties not having a National Outlook. In other words, CPC is dominating North, ACN is dominating south. PDP tried to give us a National Outlook and the result is that we all never supported them and they rigged their way into government.
Nigeria is too diverse for all of us to want to support a particular cause or political party. We cant compare ourselves to the Unites States, or the Western World or Even the Arab Nations we are a very rare race if you look at the History of Nigeria and How it was constituted. The South West want to pursue the Ideals of Awolowo, free education, agriculture, cocoa etc and all the things he pushed for. The Northerners also have their own culture, plus Islam being very big over there, sharia reserved culture etc.

So there is no political party that can truly call themselves a National Party because how do you combine all these Ideals and Various cultures into one and think that people will support it. That is why Nigeria has been failing because PDP Rigged themselves into government. If you study it in 1999, The Yorubas never really voted Obasanjo. They Voted Olu Falae. Obasanjo was a tool of the Northern elites like IBB etc. who then later disappointed them and started pursuing his own cause. (Food for thought: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN DIMEJI BANKOLE WEAR A YORUBA CAP BEFORE??)

For Nigeria to really work, we must understand our problems (A problem known is half solved) and reach a consensus on how we want to move ahead and not by proposing any stupid theories which are not based on any form of Historical truths.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why should i take you serious when you are under the influence of what your username suggests ? I'm lavvin at you !

Who seeks for seriousness on NL? It can only be your likes.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2011
nulldev:

Did anyone catch Tinubu's interview yesterday? Dude threw a snide one at OBJ by ending the interview by saying 'I de laugh O' grin

grin grin grin We the folks of the SW sef dey join Asiwaju dey laff  grin grin grin When OBJ's geriatric candidate (Olurin) , our former President's desperate attempt to retain political relevance,  is disgraced at the poll na im OBJ go come see us dey laff well, well  grin grin
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by AlabaSlim: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2011
I sorpot werepe cos yes i lyk GEJ BUT u no fit compare a regional parti (acn,apga,cpc) to national parti lyk pdp no hw hin laf rich.
& abeg stop al dese SW smart or get sense too mosh
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by AlabaSlim: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2011
I sorpot werepe cos yes i lyk GEJ BUT u no fit compare a regional parti (acn,apga,cpc) to national parti lyk pdp no hw hin laf rich.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

He is Asiwaju of Lagos, not for the whole SW.

Koni da fun e for elevating him to the position of the Asiwaju of Yoruba

Oni sorire with that silly talk.

Iya e ati Baba eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somebodi dey vex o

Me sef dey laff sha! Looking forward to the the thumping of PDP in Ogun state @ the guber polls
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by nulldev: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin We the folks of the SW sef dey join Asiwaju dey laff  grin grin grin When OBJ's geriatric candidate (Olurin) , our former President's desperate attempt to retain political relevance,  is disgraced at the poll na im OBJ go come see us dey laff well, well  grin grin

Dude, I nearly fell out of my chair, dead pan delivery  grin Looked straight at the camera and snickered  grin

Congrats to you uncle by the way, hopefully we have seen the backs of the PDP for good this time and the SW can actually get a cohesive development plan rolling.

This victory also gives ACN more ammo at the negotiating table with CPC in regards to who steps down.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by blacksta(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2011
Johns83:

Nigerians, our problems and peculiarities are more than theoretical projections.
If you ask an average person from the south east for example why they want to vote Jonathan, they will tell you because the Hausa Man and yoruba man has had their fair share of government. Let them taste it too.
All the Hausas also in the North, and Muslim faithfuls, why do they want Buhari, because he is their man and they share the same ideals and culture.
So the fact actually in Nigeria is that we are not really ONE. We might try to say we are united or that we are one country but deep down inside our hearts, there is that element of affinity and preferrability for our race and culture. So are we racist then? I would say no, but we are very much not ONE NIGERIA in the true sense of the word.
I believe it is then a natural and healthy truth if we see parties not having a National Outlook. In other words, CPC is dominating North, ACN is dominating south. PDP tried to give us a National Outlook and the result is that we all never supported them and they rigged their way into government.
Nigeria is too diverse for all of us to want to support a particular cause or political party. We cant compare ourselves to the Unites States, or the Western World or Even the Arab Nations we are a very rare race if you look at the History of Nigeria and How it was constituted. The South West want to pursue the Ideals of Awolowo, free education, agriculture, cocoa etc and all the things he pushed for. The Northerners also have their own culture, plus Islam being very big over there, sharia reserved culture etc.

So there is no political party that can truly call themselves a National Party because how do you combine all these Ideals and Various cultures into one and think that people will support it. That is why Nigeria has been failing because PDP Rigged themselves into government. If you study it in 1999, The Yorubas never really voted Obasanjo. They Voted Olu Falae. Obasanjo was a tool of the Northern elites like IBB etc. who then later disappointed them and started pursuing his own cause. (Food for thought: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN DIMEJI BANKOLE WEAR A YORUBA CAP BEFORE??)

For Nigeria to really work, we must understand our problems (A problem known is half solved) and reach a consensus on how we want to move ahead and not by proposing any silly theories which are not based on any form of Historical truths.

Post of the Year  -  

Nigeria a very diverse , complex country  - very hard to find something that unifies all of us . hence regional parties are the way forward.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2011

Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2011
whats ACN laughing at in the table above? Shouldnt they be weeping instead? I dont get it.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2011
Gbawe:

First of all, you need to get a grip. Stop going around as though you speak for the whole of the SW. ACN did not win by a landslide, so they do not in anyway represent the collective aspirations of everyone in the SW. Yes, they have a mandate, but they do not have Political capital.

PDP did quite impressively in the SW. Accord is holding their own in IB. LP trounced ACN in Ondo, and if not for rigging and stupidity on PDP's part, the story would have been different in Lagos. lipsrsealed
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

did you even know how pdp become a national party ?
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by oderemo(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2011
its tym BB and ribadu shut up  next week if they fail to deliver nuff votes to make it count.
at the end of the day its vote that count. not paid rent a crowd.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

did you even know how pdp become a national party ?

English is not my problem??
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

First of all, you need to get a grip. Stop going around as though you speak for the whole of the SW. ACN did not win by a landslide, so they do not in anyway represent the collective aspirations of everyone in the SW. Yes, they have a mandate, but they do not have Political capital.

PDP did quite impressively in the SW. Accord is holding their own in IB. LP trounced ACN in Ondo, and if not for rigging and stupidity on PDP's part, the story would have been different in Lagos. lipsrsealed

You are now the spokesperson for the PDP on NL? We still dey laff  grin grin. Abeg go and sit down . The ACN did very well and , wether you want to acknowledge it or not, the folks in the region have voted overwhelmingly in favour of the ACN . The focus is now on the Presidential and Guber elections. Please , if you no fit join us dey laff abegi ignore us . You don't get the big picture of what has been achieved here and the very positive precedence that has now been set on the ground. I am not really in the mood to educate anyone today. I jus won laff today  grin grin
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by werepeLeri: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2011
ACN did very well in the SW? Have you looked at the result table globally for the SW?

I dey laugh seriously.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2011
Gbawe:

You are now the spokesperson for the PDP on NL? We still dey laff  grin grin. Abeg go and sit down . The ACN did very well and , wether you want to acknowledge it or not, the folks in the region have voted overwhelmingly in favour of the ACN . The focus is now on the Presidential and Guber elections. Please , if you no fit join us dey laff abegi ignore us . You don't get the big picture of what has been achieved here and the very positive precedence that has now been set on the ground. I am not really in the mood to educate anyone today. I jus won laff today  grin grin

You do know that what happened in Ogun  can be liken to the Nader effect in Bush V. Kerry?

The result in Ogun did not reflect the wish of the people at all. It was a miscalculation from OGD's camp that handed victory to PDP. How any one would celebrate victory by happenstance is beyond me, really?

And, Etti would most likely have beaten Remi Tinubu  if his name had been on the ballot. Or at the very least give her a run for her money.  I repeat, ACN has the mandate, but lack the necessary political capital to behave the way you are doing right now.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2011
naijababe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somebodi dey vex o

Me sef dey laff sha! Looking forward to the the thumping of PDP in Ogun state @ the guber polls

Very likely. But it would not be because ACN had a better idea or presented the best candidate.

In the end, Ogun would be worse off.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2011
werepeLeri:

ACN did very well in the SW? Have you looked at the result table globally for the SW?

I dey laugh seriously.

When , for example , ACN takes all Senate seats in Osun, Lagos, Ogun and wins two in Oyo we are to conclude the Party did not do well? Abeg see a dokitor , ASAP, for your type of laughter. Go and read today's Nigerian papers.
Re: I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Very likely. But it would not be because ACN had a better idea or presented the best candidate.

In the end, Ogun would be worse off.

Man mi , you will be dissapointed that your curse will never come to pass. Virtually anyone with decent administrative skills can move Ogun forward . Folks like you simply don't understand what obtains on the ground with how innate incompetence , ruling Party infighting and various factions supremacy battle(OBJ, Daniel et al) made progress near impossible for Ogun State in th past few year. With ACN in total control, Ogun will see the same progress witnessed in Lagos. If you know what you need to know then I won't have to tell you that Amosun (ACN)  is ten times better than Olurin (OBJ's choic) and Isiaka (Daniel's choice).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt Employs 12,000 Youth To Protect Oil And Gas Pipelines In N.delta / Senator Enang Reveals That Northerners Own 80% Of Nigerian Oil Blocs-the NATION / Woman Throws Newborn In A Latrine And Lies That She Miscarried In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.