Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region (1867 Views)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC / Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by sarrki(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2016
I don't see any right thinking NE that will vote for any other person than pmb in 2019 cos of the feat he has achieved on Boko Haram.
The SW are the major benefactor of the pmb administration both politically and it terms of the project that are earmarked in the 2016 budget the also have the number 2 seat which they won't trade for a mere spokesperson position pdp is offering.
The NW where the president hails from will have no choice than to support there own the way every pdp member believes that it's a taboo to vote apc in the SS & SE that's same way they will see any pdp member
NC will still hold the position of Senate presidency under the arrangement of apc zoning formular while the pdp is zoning it to NW
The vote of SE & SS can't guarantee pdp the ticket in 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by chikel2000(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2016
Well anything is possible in politics, the major factor for PDP is to gain back the North not South West, North east may love their own but its not a general feeling North wise. I am have come across a whole lot of people in the North central, they r confused about PMB's policies. So to me, the North again will play a major role on who wins 2019

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by TPAND(f): 8:32pm On May 08, 2016
You suffering from dementia praecox.

The fight against Boko Haram was started by GEJ and completed by PMB. You can't compare this feat to the disarmament of the ND militants and the grant and institution of the amnesty program during Yar A'dua's tenure.

3 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by sarrki(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2016
TPAND:
You suffering from dementia praecox.

The fight against Boko Haram was started by GEJ and completed by PMB. You can't compare this feat to the disarmament of the ND militants and the grant and institution of the amnesty program during Yar A'dua's tenure.

Your schizopherania no get part 2 , same GEJ that diverted the money meant for BH with dasuki the ATM machine ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by bettercreature(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2016
I'm a die hard APC fan but i'll prefer to vote for KOWA if i dont see any improvement by 2018
NIGERIANS are suffering at the moment

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by EazyMoh(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2016
Fair Analysis.
With SCR nobody can cheat. No result will even be accepted without SCR data unlike what happened in SS especially.

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by TPAND(f): 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
sarrki:

My schizopherania no get part 2 , same GEJ that diverted the money meant for BH with dasuki the ATM machine ?
I can't help but agree with you say your schizophrenia no get part 2. Me sef I agree with after reading your post.
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by colosa: 9:10pm On May 08, 2016
You are wrong
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
The SW and NC will determine where the pendulum will swing.
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by taiosino: 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
You people are really shameless honestly! The same Gej that spent several years fighting a rag tag army like boko haram? And watched them take territories, diverted funds for ammunition, and buhari has brought them to their knees within months and you are saying Gej, shame on you!

5 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by YourMrBoo: 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
And how on earth do you think that Nigeria will be great, when we allow sentiments, tribalism, and partisanship to becloud us.

Vote for merit, only then can Nigeria be great... If not let it break.
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:03am On May 09, 2016
APC scammers don dey campaign already again.
Well, this time, there won't be any GEJ to wear the clueless toga... Rather a clueless Buhari wearing the XL DD well befitting nickname.

So, Berra advise him to sit his ass down n do something apart from ranting like my ex.

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:16am On May 09, 2016
sarrki:
I don't see any right thinking NE that will vote for any other person than pmb in 2019 cos of the feat he has achieved on Boko Haram.
The SW are the major benefactor of the pmb administration both politically and it terms of the project that are earmarked in the 2016 budget the also have the number 2 seat which they won't trade for a mere spokesperson position pdp is offering.
The NW where the president hails from will have no choice than to support there own the way every pdp member believes that it's a taboo to vote apc in the SS & SE that's same way they will see any pdp member
NC will still hold the position of Senate presidency under the arrangement of apc zoning formular while the pdp is zoning it to NW
let's wait and see
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by Pidggin(f): 4:07am On May 09, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm a die hard APC fan but i'll prefer to vote for KOWA if i dont see any improvement by 2018

Hehehehe
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by freshdude99(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
bettercreature:
All these pdp people hiding under kowa umbrella. Man up dude, defeat is a panacea for success, I don't see anything wrong in accepting ur inadequacies wholeheartedly and make amends
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by 234GT(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hunger will soon reset the brains of the APC zombies in the north.
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by ificatchmodeh: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
If buhari get his act right and contest..the north will que behind..but if not.he is on his own.
If he choose not to contest and field another northerner..he will divide their vote. And the race will be open, that's If. Pdp field a strong north and a reputable south../east.

The north will always play a major role in any election...any of the south will be rigged to get what the want..
All the need is to put their stooges on ground to coordinate the rigging..
They are not ready to leave power in the next 12years or more.
Plus minus..bubu might win 2019..and that's calamity..
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by sarrki(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
The truth is Apc should deliver on all campaign promises

Outside that nothing for them

We voted for change not apc

I supported pmb as a person not apc

Thanks
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by Justiceleague1: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
IF MEN WERE GOD!
You dont even know whats gonna happen next minute...
Re: How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region by Justiceleague1: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
bettercreature:

hahahahahahaha...kikikikikikikiki....i de laff o...lolsssss grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ABA People Don Come Again Ooh...pics / Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / Where Next For Tonyebarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.