Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi (42152 Views)

You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by exlinklodge: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
What APC Must Do To Ensure They Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi

Chibuike Rontimi Amaechi, The Minister of Transportation has urged Nigerians in his political circle to rededicate themselves and restore their commitment to God ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Dr. Amaechi spoke while testifying of his ‘miraculous’ emergence as Governor of Rivers State in 2007 during a special thanksgiving service to mark the 10th anniversary of the Supreme Court judgement that declared him Governor of Rivers State, held at the Abundant Life Evangelical Mission (ALEM) in Port Harcourt, Sunday.

The former Rivers governor is a key member of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC. With former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s recent defection from the APC to PDP, some members of the opposition PDP have urged Mr. Amaechi to also return to their fold.

Mr. Amaechi re-lived his ordeal in 2007 and how God showed up for him when all odds were against him. In his words;

“The truth is that we believed God. Some who didn’t believe left us just as they are leaving now. God told me that what he will do in Rivers State will tingle the ears, and I believed. We were so broke, we could not pay legal fees or children’s school fees. My wife prayed every day and night. I was fasting and praying for 3 months.

I told God ‘I have a friend who has money, please make him remember me.’ I called my friend and he told me he has been looking for me. I told him I was in Ghana and he asked for my account… He sent me Two hundred million naira. This is just to tell you that I believed God and he answered me,” Mr. Amaechi said.

“We must all go back to God in faith and prayers. Those who want to leave can go. I have come to understand that God passes us through these challenges to prove himself. Now that they have left, for me, this is an opportunity for the youths. It is your turn. You must ensure that we get to power for you to fill the vacuum left.

“I have sometimes asked God, ‘why do you use me to bless people and after blessing them, they run away.’ Count how many people in Rivers State politics today that I did not help somehow. I don’t want to take the glory away from God. So for those who left, may God bless them.

“When you get your own appointment, also put somebody. Allow God to use you and leave the rest all up to him,” Mr. Amaechi advised.

“if we don’t pray, 2019 will be very far from us. If we don’t win 2019, it would be your fault, not anybody else. We go to God because he answers. We pray, then go home and work. Back then, even in my father’s house in the village there was a prayer team…”

“Making a man who did not participate in elections governor is one act of God that can not be erased in the history of Rivers State. God is in charge of this state, that is why the conspiracy of evil ones cannot stand.

Apostle Ogu admonished the congregation to do good and avoid evil communications, because “what you sow, you shall reap. If you are paid to kill people, somebody will kill you without collecting money. If you use your pen to lie against people, if you blackmail people, one day somebody will ‘blackpaint’ you.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/what-apc-must-do-to-ensure-they-defeat.html

2 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by uwa1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oh Amaechi the prodigal son, the lizard of ubima... No mata what u say... APC days as a ruling party are numbered...

199 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by boss01: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
PDP members no go pray abi. SMH

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Paperwhite(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
[/b]"...........If we don’t win 2019, it would be your fault, not anybody else. We go to God because he answers. We pray, then go home and work. Back then, even in my father’s house in the village there was a prayer team…”[b]
So it's God that help install the present evil hardship inflicting regime? Nigerian politicians are annoying whenever they mention God as if He is their joke mate. angry angry Ekwensu kpokwa gi oku there.Ndi amusu.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by nairavsdollars(f): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Talkative Amaechi... When are you joining your brother Secondus in PDP?

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Aboy ntn for u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Yem0350: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
All of you that plan to inflict sufferings on us like the one we are facing will not succeed irrespective of your political party

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Imagine the party in power devising means on how to beat an opposition. What travesty.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by AnodaIT(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Imagine using APC and prayers in one sentence

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by suyamasta(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
It should be more about the People than party!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Built2last: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Its official: APC is threatened by PDP regrouping.

and Fear weakens.

Let APC proove to NIGERIANS that all is well by holding a national convention

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Dee60: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
What Nigerians need to do towards 2019!

Pray.

Realise that APC and PDP are the same. Those who were in PDP moved to APC when APC won and now they are moving back.

What to do?

Completely reject looters!

Campaign en masse AGAINST against all 'former this' and 'former that' who looted mercilessly a few years ago and are now pretending to be saints today.

Vow to VOTE and only VOTE for candidates with ZERO record of corruption and with ZERO tolerance for it!

Forget tribal sentiments. The political elite use it to rob us. When they start SHARING, they dont think tribe or ethnicity.

Nigerians owe it to generations unborn to stop this cycle of incompetent buffons always looking for power whereas you cannot find them even running a pure water factory.

It is time to stop saying hurray to looters.

Except of course the masses are truly brainless as our politicians think and allude to.

Your future is worth more than the rice and beans they share to masses only when election is approaching.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by BornAgainMay: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
angry
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Xisnin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Prayers again!

2 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Abbeyme: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
What a testimony || Making a man who did not participate in elections governor is one act of God!

11 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Midgut(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
PDP does not need your advice to beat your despicably venal party come 2019!

We are all dying to see your failed part vacating ASO VILLA!

11 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by magiki(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
see person wey dey call God -Amaechi be like Fowl wey petch on the rope

4 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nigeria politics. It is well.
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by omenekennedy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
useless rivers state
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by jimyjames(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
which God is he talking about? undecided

1 Like

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
So you have to pray to win the election again in 2019

Like God doesn't know how much of a failure you and your party are.
Nigerian politicians are really funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Bolustical: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's simple,

Be self sufficient in staple food, rice especially.

Complete Lagos-Ibadan Express Way

Assist Dangote with his refinery

Fast track the rail projects and the power plants,

Be serious with the Ogoni clean up exercise

NOTE: APC should not bother themselves the Second Niger Bridge and other roads in the SE because their votes are not needed and moreso, their hatred will not allow them to vote for APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by mosegifted: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Waste of time

4 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Bolustical: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yes

1 Like

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mr Lizard

5 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by thesolutions(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Now that they have left, for me, this is an opportunity for the youths. It is your turn. You must ensure that we get to power for you to fill the vacuum left.

If we don’t win 2019, it would be your fault, not anybody else.

Propaganda oooo.

And many people will shout Amen not knowing they have been brainwashed.

4 Likes

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Koolking(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
As unpopular as Okotie's F.R.E.S.H party is, they will beat PDP in 2019 if the 2 parties are the only option.

Is it Atiku that can Atikulate PDP to AsoRock 2019 or Fayose - the only stomach infrastructure proponent? Obasanjo said he is not doing it again. Who else is in PDP to make a formidable candidate?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by anytexy: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Next please. This one no be talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy / Confusion As Photo Of President Tinubu Appears In PDP Program Of Event In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.