Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? (3278 Views)

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by Linzo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nairalanders please everyone should desist from wealth123 and bazoo they are scammer infact the same scammer has the two signature/ usernames. And he as already started deceiving unsuspecting ones. Beware
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by sbabimbola(f): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
buzoo:

@sbambola: Thanks a lot 4 ur comments. Please, I am rily interested in the American company u said u freelance 4 and knwing u can unveil tangible proofs 2 buttress dis claim makes me even more anxious 2 hear it all. Please, I wud appreciate it if u can send either ur Whatsapp No, Phone no or any other means by which I can contact u 2 my email:"buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk" so we cud talk better. Thank u

send me a pm
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
You are entitled to your opinion. Check when i joined Nairaland, and my posts and set your records straight. Wealth123 has been existing here for more than six years without blemish. Your dirty mind is always thinking evil and concocting falsehood. God will deliver you.

@Buzoo, warned you to stop writing negative comments on his thread but you will never listen. Go and create your own thread and leave us alone here.

Djicemob:
Isn't it strange that your email and the wealth "123" guy have something in common? Hmmm,dude you kind of gave yourself out rather too easily and quickly in my honest opinion,not that am saying you guys are scammers though.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Linzo, do your research well, wealth123 has been on Nairaland for more than six years without blemish. Let one person come out here with proof of how i scammed him or her. I do my legitimate business and make cool money. You have a dirty mind and God will deliver you.

My phone number remains: 08082083126. I am a distributor of Dangote Cement and also a Distributor of KEDI HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. these companies are reputable companies in Nigeria. You that is writing here must be a jobless person that needs help. Instead of humbling yourself so that you can be helped, you are spreading falsehood.

I am still calling anyone interested in this online business to send watssap to me: 08082083126. I am not asking for money, just to show you how you can register on a website and make money there.

Imagine someone coming to another person's thread to call him a scammer when he has not been scammed. Why can't you just write the story of how you were scammed here or is it now a sin to create a thread on nairaland?

Linzo:
Nairalanders please everyone should desist from wealth123 and bazoo they are scammer infact the same scammer has the two signature/ usernames. And he as already started deceiving unsuspecting ones. Beware
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by buzoo: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
@Linzo and Djicemob: So because my email, buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk and the username of wealth123 ends with "123", you then conclude that its 1 person having 2 signatures and all dat. Haba! How myopic can ur minds be. Its so pathetic how d average NLander out there easily labels 1 a scammer without proper verification thereby denting one's image 4 no just course. Pls do ur homework well b4 jumping into false conclusions of pple u knw nth abt. Do me a favour, since u guys are good in calling innocent individuals scammers, then u must be able to back such a statement with infallible proofs. Now, if u two or any1 for dat matter cannot give any proof or evidence to readers/followers of this thread dat either me or wealth123 has scammed u /anybody @ all, then u can as well leave dis thread and go create urs. Last I checked, its not a crime to create a thread of ur own here on NL and I don't think it will be in d nearest future. Last favour, stop accusing me of wht I knw nth abt, stop abusing my thread and calling me a SCAMMER and leave my thread if u don't like wht u read here.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Just read this and learn the lesson in it:

Affiliate marketing rocks, you rush to join.
Information marketing is tha bomb, you start right away.
Fiverr is awesomely awesome, you signed up without learning
Amazing, i took 17 trades and i won 16. You quickly sign up.
Glory be to God, Ad-sense has just paid me. You rush down to blogger and started posting poo.
You never learn a course for an hour, but joined every single program hoping to pluck money.
Now a guru advertises one of his surefire methodologies and you started roaring SCAM, IT DOESN'T WORK.
If you really know how devils work, you should understand that your condition is spiritual.
Instead of joining all the programs there at a time, why not spare few days to master one or two
A word is enough.
Get your head straight and follow what works
Be Mentored and Be successful online
You will succeed
‪#‎copied‬.

Now call/text or watssap me if you really want to learn what works: 08082083126. many are looking for GET RICH QUICK schemes but they end up losing money. Don't be deceived come and learn. You will make money online consistently with calculated RISK. However, if you are afraid of taking risk don't call me, because business is not for you. Business men are risk takers, but the wise ones take calculated risk.

Good luck.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by wealth123: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Thank God for those who have registered. Am sure very soon you will testify. This is not a get rich quick scheme but you will make money with peace of mind and grow the money consistently. The minimum to start is N1000. So what is stopping you from testing a program with N1000? if you attend a seminar or buy those useless e-book, am sure you will spend more than that. Registration is free but your N1000 or whatever you invest will grow by 30% in 30 days. Take not, this is not HYIP or MLM. you don't need to bring anybody but if you do, you will earn a small bonus.

Call/text or watssap: 08082083126. or send mail to foreveroni123@gmail.com with caption SHOW ME BIZ.
God bless you and good luck.

wealth123:
Just read this and learn the lesson in it:

Affiliate marketing rocks, you rush to join.
Information marketing is tha bomb, you start right away.
Fiverr is awesomely awesome, you signed up without learning
Amazing, i took 17 trades and i won 16. You quickly sign up.
Glory be to God, Ad-sense has just paid me. You rush down to blogger and started posting poo.
You never learn a course for an hour, but joined every single program hoping to pluck money.
Now a guru advertises one of his surefire methodologies and you started roaring SCAM, IT DOESN'T WORK.
If you really know how devils work, you should understand that your condition is spiritual.
Instead of joining all the programs there at a time, why not spare few days to master one or two
A word is enough.
Get your head straight and follow what works
Be Mentored and Be successful online
You will succeed
‪#‎copied‬.

Now call/text or watssap me if you really want to learn what works: 08082083126. many are looking for GET RICH QUICK schemes but they end up losing money. Don't be deceived come and learn. You will make money online consistently with calculated RISK. However, if you are afraid of taking risk don't call me, because business is not for you. Business men are risk takers, but the wise ones take calculated risk.

Good luck.
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by ezewyne: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2016
wealth123:
If you are interested the door is still open. I want to build a strong dynamic team of people committed to helping others to succeed. The business helps you to make 30% of your money monthly. So each day you refuse to join, you are losing 1% of that money you kept at home or in the bank or that you are spending foolishly at SHOPRITE or buying phones for one girl that will soon dump you for a richer guy. The choice is yours. You are not giving me a dime as i don't need your money. Watssap/text: 08082083126.

DONT BUY KEDI REVIVE for sex Drive TILL YOU READ THIS.
click on link now
http://www.healthcareinternetworkshops.com/2016/06/kedi-revive-does-it-work-read-this.html
KEDI REVIVE IS A GOOD SUPPLEMENT...BUT YOU MUST READ THIS --AFTER TREN DECISE IF YOU WILL STILL BUY IT..I HAVE USE IT BUT I HAVE SOMETHINGS TO TELL YOU,,CLICK ON LIKE TO READ MORE.....
www.healthcareinternetworkshops.com/2016/06/kedi-revive-kedi-revive-supplement.html
Re: Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? by Topsy0426(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
ezewyne:

DONT BUY KEDI REVIVE for sex Drive TILL YOU READ THIS.
Click on the link now https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/revive-sex-booster-for-men.html
KEDI REVIVE IS A GOOD SUPPLEMENT...BUT YOU MUST READ THIS --AFTER TREN DECIDE IF YOU WILL STILL BUY IT. I HAVE TO USE IT BUT I HAVE SOMETHINGS TO TELL YOU,, CLICK ON LIKE TO READ MORE.....https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/revive-sex-booster-for-men.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / 5 Books That Will Make You Wealthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.