Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,024 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Funding Partners For A New Automobile Accessory Product From China Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding Partners For A New Automobile Accessory Product From China Needed (399 Views)

Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo / Shipping Company From China Needed / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funding Partners For A New Automobile Accessory Product From China Needed by gastrobaba: 9:34pm On May 08, 2016
I have a new product from China which falls under the category of automobile accessories. I have done my feasibility studies well and I know there is abundant, untapped market for it in Nigeria. This business idea started when I scanned my immediate environment for challenges (opportunities) and found out this existing gap. I tried to find a solution to it on the internet on how I can develop the right product for it. Fortunately, I found a company in China online that has developed the product. In fact, it is a new product developed in December 2015 and they were seeking for sole distributors worldwide. As luck will have it, I am the first Nigerian to show interest and from series of emails we have exchanged, they have agreed to do business with me and if I can meet up with the minimum order requirements, I will be granted the status of sole distributor of their product in Nigeria! I have all photos and installation guide of the product. I need to order for a sample of the product which will complement the photos. For 10 pcs of the samples, the total cost will be $240.00 x 10 + $500 shipping cost to my nearest port, the total cost will be $2,900.00. If I order 120 to 200 pcs in the near future, they will sign contract for the exclusive dealer in Nigeria and they will guarantee my right and interests.
To this end, I need some fund to get into business before people from Nigeria will hijack this opportunity from me.
• If you know you have enough capital that we can start this business with
• Or you know of someone/ enterprise who has such capital that can be invested into this business,
Kindly call me on 08162426085 or email me on yusuffshola@yahoo.com. I am based in Abuja and would prefer to have a one-on-one meeting with my interested partners. Please note that I am not asking anybody to pay any money into any account, we need to meet and discuss the full details of the business. I will show you the product photos and email correspondence I have exchanged with the company so far. I am so sure this business will create not just wealth for us but jobs for so many unemployed Nigerians as we will need distributors across Nigeria and also train people as technicians to install it.
Please if you know someone or you are sure you have the financial muscle and interest in this business, kindly call me on 08162426085 or email me on yusuffshola@yahoo.com Note, I will prefer to meet with the interested person one on one so that we can both meet and discuss further on this. I am based in Abuja, hence any interested person should reside in Abuja or willing to meet with me in Abuja.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Key Projects of 2016 budget / How To Create A Blog From Start To Finish / Flat Body Trucks Needed In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.