Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja (2477 Views)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by analice107: 12:09am On May 10, 2016
carinmom:

Pls go and answer the question posed to you by uraha.ra about your belief or otherwise of the god of OT and stop being a coward.
Is allah no longer the God of the old Testament? O wait..., Yea, he is only when it is to validate a certain false prophet's Prophethood.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by carinmom(f): 7:08am On May 10, 2016
analice107:

Is allah no longer the God of the old Testament? O wait..., Yea, he is only when it is to validate a certain false prophet's Prophethood.

See them, you lots are hypocrites and cowards, you don't deserve my time.

I suggest you go back and answer the question that annunaki could not answer.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by carinmom(f): 7:08am On May 10, 2016
analice107:

I suggest you go back and answer the question that annunaki could not answer tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by analice107: 7:44am On May 10, 2016
carinmom:

I suggest you go back and answer the question that annunaki could not answer tongue
You know? The Muslim who asked that question is dumb, he asked that question to deride Yahweh, but he didn't realize how much that shoots his foot.
They are no two Yahweh's, unlike allah the moon god and his three daughters in the very Kaaba whom Muhammad's Progenitor worshipped, but today Muslims claim that Allah is different from this Allah, even though they still perform all the rituals and sacrifices Abdullah performed, even when they still have the moon and stars representing the moon god and his daughters as a symbol of islam, they still deny it.
The God of the Old Testament is the same as God of the New Testament, He changes not, He is not allah who changes.
ALLAH IS SATAN AND MUHAMMES WAS HIS AGENT.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by Newnas(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2016
Empiree:
Brother, easy please. Be Careful what you say. I understand your point but kindly pay close attention to the pictures. When i opened this thread, this is not what i expected to see. I expected you to verify op first before you came to this conclusion.

First, for something to be considered "plain and clear" act of worship , you have to see those people in the pictures bowing their heads on the ground before the so called footprint of the prophet(saw).

Second, there is absolutely nothing to suggest anything being worshiped. As you can see it is mere tourist attraction to me.... does not suggest worship at all.

Third, the only people close to what op probably called "worshipping Muhammad"(saw) are the kids by the so called footprint. When i saw that, i see them more like young archeologists. If White man sees this picture of the kids, he would definitely think they are archeologists. If some reasonable elders see them, they would think the kids are playing "ludo".

Fourth, the area may be muslim neighborhood doesn't mean anything. Don't allow media to play prank with your mind. What you said doesn't relate to the op in my opinion. These pictures don't proof anything. Op has no tangible reference. He/she merely put up pix and wrote next to it whatever he/she wants. To accept his/her claims, you have gotta see authentic video of them saying things that are kufr.

In conclusion, op need to do a better job next time. I am not fooled by his non-sense thread. The whole idea of people chanting "wahabi! wahabi!" as excuse to do stup!d s!lly things, i dont buy it nor do i buy the idea of the so called wahabi/salafi condemnation everything they don't understand. Moral of my input, "Proof All Things And Hold On To Which Is Truthfulful" Qur'an 49 verse 6

What you said was you opened doors for unnecessary criticisms of Islam by bigots where there is none. You didn't have to go this far.

Thanks bro, but;

# I said what I said because I'm aware of the state of the Muslims in the country. You remember how people prostrated to some pictures in Ikorodu.

# Prostration is not the only act of worship, there are many acts of worship other than prostration e. g prayer, reliance, fear, hope, seeking help, seeking refuge, swearing, seeking barakah (blessings) etc.
Giving any of the above to other than Allah is tantamount to disbelief.

# However, I hope it's not shirk they are practicing there.

May Allah strengthen Tawheed (pure monotheism) and it's people in our country and every other place, and may he quench the fire of Shirk (polytheism and idolatry) in our country and around the world.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by Rilwayne001: 8:26am On May 10, 2016
analice107:

You know? The Muslim who asked that question is dumb, he asked that question to deride Yahweh, but he didn't realize how much that shoots his foot.

Lol, so you also saw my question posed at Annunanki and out of fear you ignored it?
Why that please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by Empiree: 3:27pm On May 10, 2016
carinmom:

He actually answered....even though his answered was NOT yes or no.

His answer however destroyed the very foundation on which christianity stands. That's why they can't and don't know how to resolve their 2 conflicted doctrines. Too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja by analice107: 6:09pm On May 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, so you also saw my question posed at Annunanki and out of fear you ignored it?
Why that please?
Yes, am very afraid of you. Are you happy now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus?.......lets Reason...... / Dealing With Evil Money (occult Money) / Pastor Odumeje Spotted Playing Football With Street Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.