Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (8366 Views)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Check this out..!
One man testimony antagonizes the testimonies of 40 credible bible prophets.
He and his followers also claimed he {mohammed }is the best of humankind.
How credible was his testimony when no one could testify about him being a true prophet of the living God?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
I am still waiting for the muslims to clear things out smiley.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
He is a God sent prophet, the best of mankind, the last prophet,Isn't it written in the Bible dt a messenger will come after Jesus?
Also NOTE that all prophet or messenger of God are given each power to perform miracles and they perform their miracle with the permission or power of God... They can't just make miracles happen witout God.

So OP, make ur research well cos I see nothing good in telling lies or saying wat u know not about someone or pple... Wen u done with ur research, come bk nd post well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Mrjo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
e be like say u wont make them slugther u like cow.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Deboxoxo:
He is a God sent prophet, the best of mankind, the last prophet,Isn't it written in the Bible dt a messenger will come after Jesus?
Also NOTE that all prophet or messenger of God are given each power to perform miracles and they perform their miracle with the permission or power of God... They can't just make miracles happen witout God.

So OP, make ur research well cos I see nothing good in telling lies or saying wat u know not about someone or pple... Wen u done with ur research, come bk nd post well

1-Where was it written that mohammed would come after jesus?
2-Pls name those miracles mohammed was able to performed in the name of his allah?
Waiting.......!

4 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mrjo:
e be like say u wont make them slugther u like cow.

Slaughter kee ? Are you kidding me sad?
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by excellentmomma(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevebamdex:

2-Pls name those miracles mohammed was able to performed in the name of his allah?
Waiting.......!

Miracles of terrorism and bombing everywhere now, beheading innocent pple in d name of their Allah. They'll shout aallahu akbar, gbam they explode, those are the miracles he brought to earth. Smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by magicalBae(f): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
What are these people gaining from this tra$h they put up here everyday

Pls just leave us... isis, boko n their likes have done and doing more damages already n dis hurts us (Muslims) really bad, Pls u guys should not add to it by bringing up what is not it..... op u know one thing?

I stand with Islam till death.

U can preach to follow Christians about d image attached .
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
excellentmomma:

Miracles of terrorism and bombing everywhere now, beheading innocent pple in d name of their Allah. They'll shout aallahu akbar, gbam they explode, those are the miracles he brought to earth. Smh
Muslims will say he performed a lot of miracles.trees were greeting him.animals were praising him.demons are idolising him.while monkeys were bowing down to him..what a thing sad

4 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
magicalBae:
What are these people gaining from this tra$h they put up here everyday

Pls just leave us... isis, boko n their likes have done and doing more damages already n dis hurts us (Muslims) really bad, Pls u guys should not add to it by bringing up what is not it..... op u know one thing?

I stand with Islam till death.

U can preach to follow Christians about d image attached .
Thanks

People like you must have seen the lies and deception about islam but because of ur ignorance,you will still chose to play along..you know what bae?
Your eternal destination is what makes me cry if you eventually follow mohammed to hellsad

6 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by magicalBae(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevebamdex:

People like you must have seen the lies and deception about islam but because of ur ignorance,you will still chose to play along..you know what bae?
Your eternal destination is what makes me cry if you eventually follow mohammed to hellsad

And you will follow jesus to paradise abi?
My destination remains in Allah hands not you!
let me make a thing clear to you, not all Christians and Muslims will go to paradise, and not all non Christians and non Muslims will go to hell.
decode that.

5 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
magicalBae:

And you will follow jesus to paradise abi?
My destination remains in Allah hands not you!
let me make a thing clear to you, not all Christians and Muslims will go to paradise, and not all non Christians and non Muslims will go to hell.
decode that.

Now I can understand the fables you fed on.continue dwelling in ur ignorance as long as you wish.
Jesus have said it,no one can come to the father but by me{you can never negotiate that}.
Not even ur idol mohammed will see heaven..heaven is for those that accept jesus christ as their personal lord and saviour..I hope and I pray that you will meet jesus before leaving this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Tocheagle(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Muhammed as God sent . Naaaaaa he is dog scent .

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by ifex370(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Deboxoxo:

n

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life... The messenger in question was/is the HOLY SPIRIT

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Christians objurgating Islam.

Ask what the Jews say about Jesus and Christiainity. It will amaze you or will a Christian here tell me the Jews won't make heaven. Jesus was also a Jew though never mentioned in the bible but common sense points that.

The truth about religion is:

We are all met them here on earth, when you die you won't take religion along with you.
99% are Christians because their parents were, same goes for Muslims.

What grounds do you then have to condem what you have not gotten a feel of or know nothing about?

If the religion you practice gives you peace, please go on, God is judge, he will met justice to every man according to the works of his hands.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Alezy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you know how many wives muhammad married ehn, you will give up.
plus he mended and re amended laws just to favour him.
But they are dedicated, the muslims and I love them for that.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Sheenor: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Waiting.......!

Jah bless you. Was about to write the same thing before I come across this your comment. Awaiting his reply tho.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Ken4Christ: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mohammed can't be God sent. He was a womanizer till death. A Prophet that married 16 wives, four concubines and 2 lovers can't be God sent. You know a tree by its fruit. Allah of the Quran cannot also be God. He is completely different from the God of the Bible in character. Allah gave instructions that has given birth to terrorist groups all over the world. Allah is a demon of the Sun and Mohammed is the evil Messenger of the demon Allah.

Repent and give your life to Jesus. Time is running out. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Stop deceiving yourself. You are taking a big risk if you neglect the salvation Jesus brought.

9 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 6:01am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:
Christians objurgating Islam.

Ask what the Jews say about Jesus and Christiainity. It will amaze you or will a Christian here tell me the Jews won't make heaven. Jesus was also a Jew though never mentioned in the bible but common sense points that.

The truth about religion is:

We are all met them here on earth, when you die you won't take religion along with you.
99% are Christians because their parents were, same goes for Muslims.

What grounds do you then have to condem what you have not gotten a feel of or know nothing about?

If the religion you practice gives you peace, please go on, God is judge, he will met justice to every man according to the works of his hands.

I was a muslim when I discovered the truth.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

If I may ask what truth did you discover. Let me know
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by SUPERPACK: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Where will our african ancestors who never heard about Jesus throughout their life, bt only worship idle go to on the last day? HEAVEN or HELL.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

If I may ask what truth did you discover. Let me know
Jesus testimony is true while that of mohammed is false..jesus was holy..mohammed was fleshly.

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Where will our african ancestors who never heard about Jesus throughout their life, bt only worship idle go to on the last day? HEAVEN or HELL.
They will go to hell or heaven based on what on what they did right or did wrong when they were still alive.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Waiting.......!

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom
the Father will send in my name, he shall
teach you all things, and bring to your
remembrance all that I said unto you."
[Bible - John 14:26]
Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "A
messenger will come after me, named
Ahmad." [Holy Quran 61:6]
The chief priests and Levites asked John
the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ
(Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT
Prophet?" [Bible - John 1:20]
When the chief priests and Levites asked
John the Baptist who he was, they asked
him in a very strange way. First they
questioned him as to whether or not he was
the anticipated "Messiah" [Christ in Koine
Greek]. He was not the "Messiah" that
had hoped for. Next they asked if he was
the prophet Elijah and again he tells
them, "No." Now comes the really strange
part. Finally, they asked him if he is
"That Prophet?"
Are you Christ? - [No]
Are you Elijah? - [No]
Are you THAT Prophet? - [No]
What did they mean by "That Prophet?"
We of course, know who the "Christ" is.
After all, Christians should know that
"Christ" is merely a shortened form of the
Koine Greek word "christos," intended to
mean the Hebrew word "Messiah."
The Jews of two thousand years ago were
definitely looking for the Messiah, who it
was foretold in their books, would come
and lead them to victory over their
oppressors and thus gain for them mastery
over this world. They were much oppressed
under Roman domination and even their
own Jewish kings were seen as nothing
more than puppets or agents for the
disbelievers. Certainly, they would have
been most happy to see someone come on
the scene who would defeat their Roman
masters and slave drivers.
Then the priests and Levites asked John the
Baptist if he might be the prophet Elijah,
returning back after hundreds of years
being away. There was the notion amongst
them that Elijah would come back. But
again, John the Baptist is denying he is
Elijah.
Then, who is he? They wonder at this man
living out in the desert and forsaking
wealth and luxury and fasting, avoiding
the material attractions of life.
Again, they ask John the Baptist who he
is. "Are you THAT Prophet?" And one more
time he denies being "THAT Prophet," but
then he does tell them about someone who
will come after him soon, whom he claims
he is not worthy to even unlace his shoes.
However, this does not answer the
question, "Who were they expecting
besides the Messiah?" Could it be they
were looking for someone like Muhammad?
(Could be)
Who is THAT Prophet? -
Keep reading and learn who "That
Prophet" is and what other proofs can be
discovered within the Holy texts to
support this idea.
For centuries Muslims have believed Jesus,
peace and blessings be upon him, was
"THAT Prophet" mentioned in these words
of the Gospel of John. The Quran states
one of the important features of Jesus'
mission was to give the "bashir" or 'glad
tidings' of the coming of the Prophet
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon
him. During his short missionary career
that lasted not more than three years, and
which was overshadowed by the hostile
attitude of his own people, Jesus gave
them the good news of Ahmad , (one of the
forms of "Muhammad"wink the last messenger
of God, who would perfect the divine
teaching both in theory and in practice.
The Quran mentions that, Jesus says:
"O Children of Israel! I am the messenger
of Allah {Almighty God} (sent) to you,
confirming the Law (Torah or Old
Testament) before me, and giving glad
tidings of a messenger to come after me,
whose name shall be Ahmad."
[Holy Quran 61:6]
The Quran gives the name as Ahmad, one of
several ways to say Muhammad's name.
Just as we have in English the name
Joseph, and often use a shorter form such
as "Joe" or the familiar form, "Joey," and
other names like "Jonathan" which
becomes "John"; "Jack" or "Johnny", so in
the same way we find Arabic has similar
forms for a name. Muhammad, Ahmad and
Hamad are a few of the names originating
from the root word, "hamd" (meaning
'praise) in Arabic, and can be understood
as "The one who praises (God)"; "the
praised one"; "praising"; etc.
Abdullah Yusuf Ali in his translation of
the meanings of the Quran to English, he
states, "Ahmad or Muhammad, the Praised
One is a translation of the Koine Greek
word Periclytos. In the present gospel of
John 14:16, 15:26 and 16:7, the Greek
word Paracletos is translated in the NIV
as Comforter. Paracletos can mean an
Advocate, or "one called to the help of
another", "a kind friend." Muhammad,
known from birth as one who brought
comfort and reconciliation to family,
friends and strangers alike, especially in
bringing together the ties of kinship and
brotherly love.
Another nick name of the prophet
him, mentioned in the Bible (or at least
what is left of it in the English language)
is "The Spirit of Truth." As-Saddiq means
exactly that and it is was another name
given to Muhammad, peace and blessings
be upon him, by those who knew his
proclivity for honesty and integrity.
The New Testament Gospel according to
John, Jesus, peace and blessings be upon
him, promises them the Paracletos will
come four times (John 14:16; 14:26;
15:26; 16:7). Naturally, Jesus, peace and
blessings be upon him, did not return in
their lifetime nor did any other prophet
for that matter, so later thinkers came up
with the notion that it was not Jesus "in
person" but rather, Jesus coming back in
"spirit form." This led some Christians to
assert, this was to be the Holy Spirit, who
would descend upon the disciples on the
Day of the Pentecost (Acts 2), to witness
Christ and lead them into the whole truth
and to be with the believers forever, and
they would not die (John 3:16), but have
everlasting life. Also, some added verses
later (see footnotes to Revised Standard
Version of the Bible) to the very last
chapter of Mark (16), wherein, they have
the Spirit coming upon them in such a way
they imagined themselves going to be able
to speak with new languages; pick up
snakes, lay hands on the sick to cure them
and even drink poison and nothing would
hurt them. [Luke 23:17-18]
Another point is, the Paracletos,
comforter or the Spirit of truth, was going
to dwell with us from now on. Certainly
anyone could see Muhammad's influence
and his message of worshipping only One
God without any partners has prevailed
long after his earthly life.
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Jesus testimony is true while that of mohammed is false..jesus was holy..mohammed was fleshly.

Not convincing enough, but on the grounds of common sense, I think it's a good choice. Jesus preached love and selflessness. Mohammed preached strict discipline and war on the opposition
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

Not convincing enough, but on the grounds of common sense, I think it's a good choice. Jesus preached love and selflessness. Mohammed preached strict discipline and war on the opposition
Why was he preaching what he himself is guilty of?? A man that preached discipline had 12wives,killed thousands of people,raped teenagers and looted people"s properties..so tell me,what discipline did he preached?? I think he should have disciplined himself in the first place..!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Deboxoxo:

a prophet that massacred people, that raped young girls, that invented terrorism and jihad, that had many wives, that never performed miracles, nothing about him is miraculous....A prophet that invented the tormenting religion of word peace and humanitarian services.
God bless prophet alahji mohammed
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by TPAND(f): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Why was he preaching what he himself is guilty of?? A man that preached discipline had 12wives,killed thousands of people,raped teenagers and looted people"s properties..so tell me,what discipline did he preached?? I think he should have disciplined himself in the first place..!

Raped teenagers... You just muddled history with modern day civilization. Historically girls were married at an early age. I mean earlier than 18
Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Deboxoxo(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

a prophet that massacred people, that raped young girls, that invented terrorism and jihad, that had many wives, that never performed miracles, nothing about him is miraculous....A prophet that invented the tormenting religion of word peace and humanitarian services.
God bless prophet alahji mohammed

I wonder the kind of religion u practising dt taught u how to lie and blackmail pple...... Anyway my advice for you is that don't say what you don't know abt people... It is better for you to make deep research abt dm b4 making strict judgement abt dm *winks*

1 Like

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2016
I have no problem with religious views, but when a religion won't let the world rest, that religion must not see rest..

Islam cannot see rest, they will continue to fight and die, scattered across the face of the earth for war, jihad...

With western intelligence, they will face war and troubles inspired by conspiracy in their countries....so instead of them having time to plot evil against the world, they will be busy fighting and killing themselves.... satanic inspired religion, a curse to mother earth, imagine the world without islam

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by realmindz: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

Raped teenagers... You just muddled history with modern day civilization. Historically girls were married at an early age. I mean earlier than 18
no matter the history, tell me how a sane person should even considering having knowledge of a 9 year old girl..why? simple, ur prophet was a lunatic, he is mad....
I'm sure if mohammed were here today and says he wants your little sister of 9 as a wife, u wud give her to him...
religion is doing what u are told regardless of what is right..
common sense is doing wht is right

2 Likes

Re: Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix by Stevebamdex(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Deboxoxo:

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom
Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "A
messenger will come after me, named
Ahmad." [Holy Quran 61:6]
The chief priests and Levites asked John
the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ
(Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT
Prophet?" [Bible - John 1:20]
When the chief priests and Levites asked
John the Baptist who he was, they asked
him in a very strange way. First they
questioned him as to whether or not he was
the anticipated "Messiah" [Christ in Koine
Greek]. He was not the "Messiah" that
had hoped for. Next they asked if he was
the prophet Elijah and again he tells
them, "No." Now comes the really strange
part. Finally, they asked him if he is
"That Prophet?"
Are you Christ? - [No]
Are you Elijah? - [No]
Are you THAT Prophet? - [No]
What did they mean by "That Prophet?"
We of course, know who the "Christ" is.
After all, Christians should know that
"Christ" is merely a shortened form of the
Koine Greek word "christos," intended to
mean the Hebrew word "Messiah."
The Jews of two thousand years ago were
definitely looking for the Messiah, who it
was foretold in their books, would come
and lead them to victory over their
oppressors and thus gain for them mastery
over this world. They were much oppressed
under Roman domination and even their
own Jewish kings were seen as nothing
more than puppets or agents for the
disbelievers. Certainly, they would have
been most happy to see someone come on
the scene who would defeat their Roman
masters and slave drivers.
Then the priests and Levites asked John the
Baptist if he might be the prophet Elijah,
returning back after hundreds of years
being away. There was the notion amongst
them that Elijah would come back. But
again, John the Baptist is denying he is
Elijah.
Then, who is he? They wonder at this man
living out in the desert and forsaking
wealth and luxury and fasting, avoiding
the material attractions of life.
Again, they ask John the Baptist who he
is. "Are you THAT Prophet?" And one more
time he denies being "THAT Prophet," but
then he does tell them about someone who
will come after him soon, whom he claims
he is not worthy to even unlace his shoes.
However, this does not answer the
question, "Who were they expecting
besides the Messiah?" Could it be they
were looking for someone like Muhammad?
(Could be)
Who is THAT Prophet? -
Keep reading and learn who "That
Prophet" is and what other proofs can be
discovered within the Holy texts to
support this idea.
For centuries Muslims have believed Jesus,
"THAT Prophet" mentioned in these words
of the Gospel of John. The Quran states
one of the important features of Jesus'
mission was to give the "bashir" or 'glad
tidings' of the coming of the Prophet
him. During his short missionary career
that lasted not more than three years, and
which was overshadowed by the hostile
attitude of his own people, Jesus gave
them the good news of Ahmad , (one of the
forms of "Muhammad"wink the last messenger
of God, who would perfect the divine
teaching both in theory and in practice.
The Quran mentions that, Jesus says:
"O Children of Israel! I am the messenger
of Allah {Almighty God} (sent) to you,
confirming the Law (Torah or Old
Testament) before me, and giving glad
tidings of a messenger to come after me,
whose name shall be Ahmad."
[Holy Quran 61:6]
The Quran gives the name as Ahmad, one of
several ways to say Muhammad's name.
Just as we have in English the name
Joseph, and often use a shorter form such
as "Joe" or the familiar form, "Joey," and
other names like "Jonathan" which
becomes "John"; "Jack" or "Johnny", so in
the same way we find Arabic has similar
forms for a name. Muhammad, Ahmad and
Hamad are a few of the names originating
from the root word, "hamd" (meaning
'praise) in Arabic, and can be understood
as "The one who praises (God)"; "the
praised one"; "praising"; etc.
Abdullah Yusuf Ali in his translation of
the meanings of the Quran to English, he
states, "Ahmad or Muhammad, the Praised
One is a translation of the Koine Greek
word Periclytos. In the present gospel of
John 14:16, 15:26 and 16:7, the Greek
word Paracletos is translated in the NIV
as Comforter. Paracletos can mean an
Advocate, or "one called to the help of
another", "a kind friend." Muhammad,
known from birth as one who brought
comfort and reconciliation to family,
friends and strangers alike, especially in
bringing together the ties of kinship and
brotherly love.
Another nick name of the prophet
him, mentioned in the Bible (or at least
what is left of it in the English language)
is "The Spirit of Truth." As-Saddiq means
exactly that and it is was another name
given to Muhammad, peace and blessings
be upon him, by those who knew his
proclivity for honesty and integrity.
The New Testament Gospel according to
John, Jesus, peace and blessings be upon
him, promises them the Paracletos will
come four times (John 14:16; 14:26;
15:26; 16:7). Naturally, Jesus, peace and
blessings be upon him, did not return in
their lifetime nor did any other prophet
for that matter, so later thinkers came up
with the notion that it was not Jesus "in
person" but rather, Jesus coming back in
"spirit form." This led some Christians to
assert, this was to be the Holy Spirit, who
would descend upon the disciples on the
Day of the Pentecost (Acts 2), to witness
Christ and lead them into the whole truth
and to be with the believers forever, and
they would not die (John 3:16), but have
everlasting life. Also, some added verses
later (see footnotes to Revised Standard
Version of the Bible) to the very last
chapter of Mark (16), wherein, they have
the Spirit coming upon them in such a way
they imagined themselves going to be able
to speak with new languages; pick up
snakes, lay hands on the sick to cure them
and even drink poison and nothing would
hurt them. [Luke 23:17-18]
Another point is, the Paracletos,
comforter or the Spirit of truth, was going
to dwell with us from now on. Certainly
anyone could see Muhammad's influence
and his message of worshipping only One
God without any partners has prevailed
long after his earthly life.

"The Comforter, ''the Spirit of Truth'', whom
1-When did mohammed become a spiritsmiley or are you a spirit yourself?
2-that the father will send in my name?
When did ur allah become a father?smiley koran says allah is not a father to anyone.
3-He shall teach you{the disciples at that time}all things,.mohammed came after those disciple had already dead.how could mohammed teach the apostle in their graves?
4-He shall bring to ur remenbrance what I have taught you.
Did mohammed teach about jesus? No
He antagonised jesus teachings I.e jesus said he is the son of God ,mohammed said no.
Jesus teaches one man and one woman in marriage..mohammed teaches one man and many wives.
Jesus said we should worship God in spirit and in truth but mohammed said we should worship God by washing our body before we can be pleasing to God
Jesus ask us to believe in him and be saved but mohammed said we should believed in allah to be saved.it goes on and on like that.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 New Year Resolutions For Catholics / Happy Good Friday / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.