Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. (537 Views)

Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. by urahara(m): 1:32am On May 09, 2016
You infiltrated my thread about annunaki and posted pics showing. obvious contradictions in the bible .
So , my main purpose of creating this thread is to ask. U................ ..

Oga.............

Mighty. Mannna.....

............. Have u read the quran ?
Re: Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. by tartar9(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2016
urahara:
You infiltrated my thread about annunaki and posted pics showing. obvious contradictions in the bible .
So , my main purpose of creating this thread is to ask. U................ ..

Oga.............

Mighty. Mannna.....

............. Have u read the quran ?
And why are you asking him?
Re: Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2016
tartar9:

And why are you asking him?

I hope you have finally been cured of your depression, did the camel piss medication work? tongue
Re: Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. by tartar9(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2016
Annunaki:

I hope you have finally been cured of your depression, did the camel piss medication work? tongue
Yes it worked..back to my question;why is he asking Him?
Re: Mighty Manna , Have U Read The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2016
tartar9:

Yes it worked..back to my question;why is he asking Him?

Maybe you can answer the question for him, have you read the quoran?

(1) (Reply)

Unchangeable God / Understanding The Bible / Ramadan 2016: When Does It Start, And Why Do Muslims Observe It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.