Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk (552 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Jonathan's Campaign Organisation Owes My Company N24m, Says Witness / Buhari Campaign Organisation: Pasali & Bayero Supporters Clash / Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by popesam1(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2016
Amidst the recent invitation of Olufemi Fani Kayode by EFCC the former Aviation Minister is due to go for questioning about the presidential fund of PDP last year. He wrote through his Facebook page that he is not a thief that he served the Jonathan Presidential Campaign because of loyalty and not for profit. See what he wrote below.

In view of recent events permit me to begin this weeks column with an aside and say a few things about my present predicament. I shall leave my home and go to the EFCC on the morning of 9th May for questioning about the presidential campaign funds. I have no fear of this and I look forward to the opportunity of helping the Commission to clarify all the issues that they may wish to raise. No matter the outcome and no matter what they choose to say or do to me, I count it all as joy. I believe that it is only the path of the simple and mediocre that is smooth. The path of the great is filled with challenges and difficulty. I am therefore not moved or perturbed by what is going on around me or the sheer wickedness and injustice that I am being subjected to. This is moreso because I am a believer in the awesome power of the Living God. I know that no matter how bad things may appear He never forsakes His own. This is especially so when they have done no wrong. His word says "despite the darkness of the night, joy comes in the morning". No matter how long it takes that joy will certainly come. Secondly I am not a thief. I served in the Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation out of loyalty and not for profit. I worked hard and risked all during that assignment and I believe that we did an effective job. I have no apology for that and the fact that we lost an election does not mean that we should be dehumanised, humiliated, subjected to the most beastly lies or destroyed. I stand on the word of God who will eventually vindicate me and I have no fear of the evil that my enemies wish to subject me to. The truth is that I am not in their hands or their power but in the hands and power of the Living God. I shall walk the path that He has chosen for me with my head held up high and with faith, strength, honor and dignity knowing that the God that I serve is mighty. In the end my innocence shall speak for me and I shall come out of the burning furnace finer than purified gold.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/05/i-serve-in-jonathan-presidential.html?m=1

Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by DropShot: 6:31am On May 09, 2016
Go answer to your allegations and stop appealing to pity and sentiment. Only your brainwashed gullible supporters buy your crap.
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by popesam1(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2016
SEE WHAT NIGERIANS WERE SAYING HERE

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/05/i-serve-in-jonathan-presidential.html?m=1

SOME PEOPLE EHN
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by phemmie06(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2016
Femi, the man that is govern by his tummy
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by Topleague(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2016
do you want us to believe all this crap. Enough of all this sentiment
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by oshe11: 8:26am On May 09, 2016
exactli y I hate Nigeria!

These set wud bliv dia party Loyalists n those set wud bliv dia own party loyalists nt given an iota of tot if dey r lieing or not!

I rili nid to travel out of dis country to Abuja!
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by popesam1(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by yarimo(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2016
Just explain that to EFCC on Monday
Re: I Served In The Campaign Organisation Out Of Loyalty And Not For Profit-ffk by Nobody: 11:51am On May 09, 2016
So where is the N840mil sef grin

I am sure that it is worth attending the invitation so that the self-induced tension and shame are reduced.

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Militancy: ‘umoru Yaradua’ Sharpened Their Teeth ~ Kehinde Jp. / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Liken Nigeria To Afghanistan. / APC : Many More To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.