Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos (16535 Views)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by babatgtr: 8:14am On May 09, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by gidgiddy: 8:14am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
According to Buhari: IPOB, Shiite's & NDA are rascals that needs brutal & lethal force, but Fulani Herdsmen are SACRED. FG deals with NDA's, IPOB's & Shiite's openly but, when it comes to Fulani herdsmen, FG chose to deal with them secretly. Isn't that HYPOCRICY at it's peak.

Did you expect Buhari to go against his own people? He won't do that. But when it comes to those who are not his people, he will send trailers of Guns and Soldiers to finish everone off

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by knightsTempler: 8:16am On May 09, 2016
So President Buhari yesterday ordered full military actions against Niger Delta militants but kept silent when Fulani herdsmen killed over 1000 Nigerians? Interesting

If this is not Buhari's 97% and 5% theory in action, what else can we call it?

So much for "I'm for everyone and I'm for nobody"

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Ooni: 8:18am On May 09, 2016
My brothers are all over the place disgracing me over oil that doesnt belong to them while ibos are championing their destiny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by lrmushh(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2016
idensko:
Later, dey will tell us dat Igbo are not united

That dey hate each other.

Just c d way igbos worldwide rallied behind Uzo Uwani.

Dre is no Tribe dat is more united than Igbos.

Nigerians suffering from the disease called tribalism..There is no such thing has a superior tribe, if you're a normal Nigerian, you're superior irrespective of your tribe..
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Baonel(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2016
Land of the raising sun!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2016
Expect more protest from all around the world, the goal is to show the world the true color of this government.
to show the world that we are not one after all.
to show the world that we are being killed unjustly.
the killing of 1000s of Shiites and the agatus. and uzowanis. these and many shall be used as strong key reasons to split this country. we are not one and can never be. the hatred is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by ziggy3579: 8:26am On May 09, 2016
U guys just like saying trash, why would u say an average yoruba family has an Islamic ancestry. For ur info my hometown, is 75% christian. Wwe are majorly Baptist, d first baptist church in Naija is there, seminary as well. Biko don't just come here nd say shiit
EVILFOREST:
BUHARI again..!!!
IGBOS are really powerful.
IF not for them, i think the ISLAMIC AGENDA would have been accomplished long ago.
Because an Ideal Yoruba Family has an ISLAMIC ancenstry and most of there domain has been conquered.
the IGBOS fight from within and Diaspora

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by mandax: 8:28am On May 09, 2016
idensko:

Igbos are the most united tribe in Nigeria. After 47 years out of apex political power in Nigeria, Igbos have not turned against themselves in anger and disarray.

Fulani/Kanuri lost power for a few years, and through Boko haram, they were about to destroy everything built in the north, until they got power back, and Boko Haram started to disappear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On May 09, 2016
Ontarget:
Black people dey leave their country run go oyibo land dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by mandax: 8:34am On May 09, 2016
Cattle owners who send herds men to sleep in the bushes rearing cattle are more wicked than American slave owners.

In Germany and in the rest of the saner world, below is how cattle is reared, not by roaming cattle about by herds men.

Let Fulani and other cattle owners stop reducing the lives of wandering herdsmen to nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 8:36am On May 09, 2016
idensko:

But don't you think you people are too far away? The young men and women of igbo land are scattered all over the world away from their own land,which could be the more reason why your aged decided to hire hausa and fulani men to help them work in their farms. These people (hausa,fulani,futa jalon,nigeriens,chadians,etc have infiltrated the east because the elderly contract them to work in their farms.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by mandax: 8:45am On May 09, 2016
These people and other easterners knew what was going to happen under this government; easterners called for secession of the east from Nigeria. But some people call them Biafrauuud, Biafrarats, ban them from from promoting what is right on Nl. Now e don happen for our korokoro eyes. let's hope they will stop with their Enugu mayhem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Schwartz: 8:48am On May 09, 2016
mandax:
Cattle owners who send herds men to sleep in the bushes rearing cattle are more wicked than American slave owners.

In Germany and in the rest of the saner world, below is how cattle is reared, not by roaming cattle about by herds men.

Let Fulani and other cattle owners stop reducing the lives of wandering herdsmen to nonsense.
Genau! This is 2016 for goodness sakes! How can cows be wandering around cities looking to feed as if we are in still in the dark ages. I expect a law to be put in place for animals wandering about to stop. Afterall, the cows are sold to make profit therefore the owner should be responsible and provide for its feeding. Same way a poultry farmer would have to get feed for his poultry and keep them in one place.
I am deeply saddened about the loss of lives by herdsmen and the leaders need to wake up and put a stop to it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by iamphill: 8:49am On May 09, 2016
Staging a protest in another man's country. Waiting for when the Germans and Americans too will stage a protest in our own backyard too oooo........

Bunch of clueless people. Some greedy people brain washing fellow kinsmen to stage a protest for his very own selfish propaganda.......SMH

If you are serious about staging a protest and making sure your voice is heard come to ASO Rock and the national assembly........... Not farwar Germany

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Sard(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
BUHARI again..!!!

IF not for them, i think the ISLAMIC AGENDA would have been accomplished long ago.

Because an Ideal Yoruba Family has an ISLAMIC ancenstry and most of there domain has been conquered.

Utter shit!
You people would just cook up a stat and start propagating it. Where did you get your stat about Yoruba ancestry and Islam?
My family, for example, has no single Muslim ancestry and all members were/are full blooded Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by oatzeal(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2016
WATCH THIS VIDEO OF NIGERIANS PROTESTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX9yGWe2xko
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by iamphill: 8:59am On May 09, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Is bore out of jealousy.......no tribe in Nigeria has ever cordinated any kind of protest out of Nigeria, none!
Igbo's look out for each other

Do you know how silly you sound?

Co-ordinating a protest outside Nigeria is now a laudable feat I shake my head for you people!
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by amtaken(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2016
Thank you my brothers and sisters. God reward you for being sensitive about the plights of your brothers in Mother land.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Pennsylvania: 9:26am On May 09, 2016
iamphill:

Do you know how silly you sound?

Co-ordinating a protest outside Nigeria is now a laudable feat I shake my head for you people!

What exactly is your problem? When your people were killed by herdsmen in Ondo, how many of your people came out to protest or condemn it? Others are protesting about theirs and you come here to masturbate like a silly dog suffering from premature ejac.ulation.
Carry your useless self and get of my mention.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Sylvester70(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2016
Ewizard:
Farmer plant crop...

Cow eat d crop..

Farmer threatens the cow..

Herdsmen kill the farmer...

Relatives protest killing...

Soldier arrest relatives...

Who d fahk design this system??
angry undecided
my brother na so we take see am oh just as they would shoot at unarmed citizens but would arrest boko boys and cover the fulanis.well thats the taste of an expired country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by salam1(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
According to Buhari: IPOB, Shiite's & NDA are rascals that needs brutal & lethal force, but Fulani Herdsmen are SACRED. FG deals with NDA's, IPOB's & Shiite's openly but, when it comes to Fulani herdsmen, FG chose to deal with them secretly. Isn't that HYPOCRICY at it's peak??

How r u show its d Fulani men DAT r responsible for all dis attacks, if if I dress or speak Igbo during an attack does DAT make mi an Igbo man?

LAST BULLET: People might be thinking that IPOB will be the cause of Nigeria's disintegration, but reverse is the case. Fulani Herdsmen will champion it..
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by salam1(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Is bore out of jealousy.......no tribe in Nigeria has ever cordinated any kind of protest out of Nigeria, none!
Igbo's look out for each other
u don't look out for each other u simply hate d president. Y was dere no such protest during GEJ?
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by salam1(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
BUHARI again..!!!

y do think lyk an slowpoke DAT mean when GEJ used a pastor private jet to purchase arm DAT means he wants to Christianise Nigeria. Face the fact u hate buhari and because u hate him DAT doesn't mean everybody should hate him continue with ur hatred and very soon u people will bow ur heads in shame
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by breakeven: 9:47am On May 09, 2016
Nigeria under Buhari watch is becoming a pariah state like his godfather Abacha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by peaceuntous: 9:56am On May 09, 2016
I love this.
WELDONE MY PEOPLE, WELLDONE.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTJING
WE MUST ALL STAND AGAINST FULANI GENOCIDE.

ALL SOUTHSOUTH, SOUTHWEST, AND SOUTHEAST PEOPLE MUST UNITE AGAINST FULANI INVASION AND GENOCIDE.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA. VOTE WITH UR MONEY. VOTE WITH UR BUYING POWER

ANY SOUTH-WESTERNER, SOUTH-EASTERNER, OR SOUTH-SOUTHERNER STILL EATING BEEF HAS THEIR HANDS STAINED IN BLOOD OF HIS/HER OWN PEOPLE
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by iamphill: 10:03am On May 09, 2016
Pennsylvania:

What exactly is your problem? When your people were killed by herdsmen in Ondo, how many of your people came out to protest or condemn it? Others are protesting about theirs and you come here to masturbate like a silly dog suffering from premature ejac.ulation.
Carry your useless self and get of my mention.

For you mind you don talk abi He-Goat.
So sad this big fool comes from where i come from...........Shame on you must you always abuse them(ofe mmanus)...........
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by emmyblow: 10:06am On May 09, 2016
One love to u guys, we wont stop fighting. Until Equal right is been done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by EMMAHOT: 10:16am On May 09, 2016
idensko:

Shutup my Friend, am a igbo to and they are no Unity in our land but fools who propagate corruption in Nigeria hard times. Abeg unless you blind go read history. Peace yu! to my all my Hausa muslim (SAW) brothers you people are true to your religion and language ¥
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by arsenal33: 10:25am On May 09, 2016
No Biafra flags in the background today.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2016
I love been a nigerian.I love the igbos.fulani heardsmen have touched the agatus no noise from anywhere now is on the majority.you can feel the heat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by 52Naira(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2016
Ewizard:
Farmer plant crop...

Cow eat d crop..

Farmer threatens the cow..

Herdsmen kill the farmer...

Relatives protest killing...

Soldier arrest relatives...

Who d fahk design this system??
angry undecided
Negodu!

THE ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE IN THE MASSACRE OF HIS PEOPLE

Let us not be easy and quick to be deceived. The story Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state told the public about the massacre was false with intent to hide the truth and deceive the public. I will try as much to give account of what transpired and why Ifeanyi should be held responsible for failing to stop or minimize the causalities of that attack.
1. It was not true that Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did not call the president. In fact he called the president on two different occasions. The first time he called the president was when he heard that the attackers had arrived their vicinity. In a desperate effort to quell the planned attack he immediately placed a call to the president. His call was answered but he was put on hold for 45 minutes.
2. The governor was notified that the herdsmen had arrived and were camped at the hilltop in Uzo-Uwani. This information was conveyed to the governor by a retired Col.(name withheld).
3. The herdsmen men were in their vicinity for 8 days before the attack.
4. There was negotiation between the governor’s team and the terrorists. The facilitator of that negotiation is the sarkin Hausa in Enugu. The governor was so naïve not to discover that the Sarkin Hausa was a double agent.
5. It was after the governor found out that the negotiation was not going his way that he convened his security meeting which included but not limited to the SSG, commissioner of police Enugu state, the army, the officers of civil defense, the state attorney and other dignitaries in the state.
6. On the 7th day it was obvious that no entreaties or persuasion could make the herdsmen not to strike that the governor now placed a call to the GOC of 82 Division of Nigeria army in Enugu. The Gen. asked him to report to the president and get his order.
7. Frustrated by this response the governor again called the Inspector general of police to order his men to protect the Uzo-Uwani people from attack. The IGP also referred to the matter to the president.
8. Upon information that the army stationed at Enugu were coordinating with the attackers, the governor then placed a call to COAS, Gen. Burutai for help to stop the attack. The Gen told Ifeanyi that his order comes from the president only.
9. Frustrated the governor made the last call to the president. This time his call was answered but qwas again placed on hold for 1hr 45 minutes. Frustrated the governor hung up and then called the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu.
10. The sarkin Hausa was then sent to meet with the herdsmen. This time it was about 7pm of the 7th day. Sarkin Hausa sent message to the governor that the herdsmen have agree not to strike. Satisfied with a hive of relief the governor went to sleep.
11. Meanwhile the community leaders of Uzo Uwani were aware of the presence of the attackers 8 days prior to the attack.
12. They were aware of the negotiations. In spite of their knowledge of the presence of the enemies they did nothing to protect themselves.
Now with this information how can we excuse the governor on the basis of fake tears and pretended repentance? Questions arise as to why the governor did not go public as soon as he heard of the presence of the herdsmen? Why didn’t he empower to youths to prepare to defend their land? Why didn’t he tell the public the efforts he had made but met with no response from all quarters? How could he accept to dialogue or negotiate with criminals and terrorist who invaded his land?
Now the police commissioner has been made the victim of that sorry massacre why? It is because the governor is hell scared to mention the role of the presidency and the involvement of the army. In fact it was the 82 division of Nigerian army in Enugu that coordinated the attack. The attackers arrival was seen by many. Their Hilux truck was marked and they moved free in the community asking questions about individuals and routes. They village knew they were strangers and the leaders knew their mission. Why make the police commissioner escape goat?
Fact is if the police commissioner, Mr Ekechukwu Nwaido is complacent in a criminal way, why not arrest him and put him on trial? If he were guilty as we were told why not fire him from police force? Even as I write police is still insisting that Mr. Ekechukwu is still in service with the force.
How about the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu who has contacted him to get what he knew? Who is protecting him? If the IGP, the GOC, the CAOS all refused to act, why expect a mere police commissioner to act? Can’t you see how ridiculous the whole story of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is?
I am insisting that the people of Enugu and the entire Igbo people domicile in Enugu to march to Enugu government house and demand for the resignation of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He failed woefully in his primary responsibility as a governor to protect the lives of his people. The fact that he has secretly negotiated a grazing route for the Fulanis is further evidence that he was boxed to a corner by his selfishness.
We the electorate must make it a condition for electing future governors only those who oppose the grazing route rubbish. If you want our votes in the future you must identify with us on this. No time for playing with kids glove.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu / Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism / Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.