Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers (93578 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by uzoexcel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
kenonze:
I just fell in love with Ymodulus.
But i got pissed seeing that he is an Atheist
What is wrong with you people sad sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by uzoexcel(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Preach!!!!
stainlex:

At the emboldened, I must add that the 4 of the people that have done me strong things in business fronted with 'Pastor', Alfa and 'Church elder'..I told the church elder guy the moment he mentioned it that if he had anything good to offer, he wouldn't front with that. Let his operational pedigree speak for him. I tested him with small money and he frustrated my life with that. I was glad the money wasn't more than that. I have done biz with honest religious people, but it wasn't among their pitch sef. The moment someone mentions his or her religiosity in a pitch, I now know better. Easy peasy!
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Cool experience
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Sirambassador(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Wow!!!!!!!

I just finished reading this, I must confess you are good.

I sent you a pm already.. Thanks
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Talkwell: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sirambassador:
Wow!!!!!!!
I just finished reading this, I must confess you are good.
I sent you a pm already.. Thanks
I just read it too,I'm stunned
inspite of the loads of enemies he's acquired
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by emmy2164: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Any business advice for 2018?
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by habinccihub: 11:35am On May 04, 2018
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by felixawe(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2019
albacete:

That is not correct. You can transfer as much as 5million a day with internet banking. Go and collect a token from the nearest branch.

BTW, this thread is highly educative.

What is the cost of a Hard-Token,is it issued instantly ? If a can have one 2mro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Nsonaso(m): 4:44am On Feb 25, 2019
felixawe:

What is the cost of a Hard-Token,is it issued instantly ? If a can have one 2mro.
It depends on your bank...

Zenith collect around 3000
GTB collect around 3000
First bank Around 2500
UBA around 2500
go to your bank for more info or call their customer service at back of your ATM card
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by felixawe(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Am using GTbank
Nsonaso:

It depends on your bank...

Zenith collect around 3000
GTB collect around 3000
First bank Around 2500
UBA around 2500
go to your bank for more info or call their customer service at back of your ATM card
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Burchester: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
Where I can sell tomatoes at mile 12
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by OpmOfficer: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
I have just spent a lot of time in reading this hole thread from start to finish, what kept me reading above all is that Ymodulus is correct about the location with the business they offer. I believe he never found the Bayelsa is was instructed to go, I it is located at the Nigeria Cameroon boarder at Taraba State. That infamous Bayelsa at Taraba very funny that you got completely lost, Nigeria is a big place. I thought so too when I first heard about this place until I was corrected, it was all a great adventure. The only thing was the way you spent money too much, the gifting was really high and flights was effective and fast but still expensive, it all makes sense given the cash you have it won't even shake you
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by OpmOfficer: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
I have just spent a lot of time today in reading this hole thread from start to finish, what kept me reading above all is that Ymodulus is correct about the location with the business they offer. I believe he never found the Bayelsa is was instructed to go, It is located at the Nigeria Cameroon boarder at Taraba State. That infamous Bayelsa at Taraba very funny that you got completely lost, Nigeria is a big place. I thought so too when I first heard about this place until I was corrected, it was all a great adventure. The only thing was the way you spent money too much, the gifting was really high and flights was effective and fast but still expensive, it all makes sense given the cash you have. E no go even shake you! Mostly I appreciate the total break down of details, through your motivating personal journey in the search because I'm a young entrepreneur I've travel and camped just reading someone young and motivated like myself got me all excited and motivated to keep going we should share stories like this more.. Many Nigerians in business never share anything and never give any information, they hold it tight like their life will end if they share by my experience. Thumps up man you have a heart of gold.
I served at ikom in 2019 and have remained in ikom after my service year I have seen these J5 buses with tomato's I sensed it was a good business many J5 driver has based there operations around these tomatoes business especially during season, I am currently into Rice, beans and life socks supply business from Taraba and Jos to ikom and I know the transport and food industry very well that I can say and confirm your break down is very accurate, you put down everything on a plater of gold. For who ever wish to take advantages of it, just have to use their head and custom it to there own flexibility and person. I believe there is a lot of flexibility to these system given the States he is distributing to and the share volume and scale eliminates a lot of risk give if he losses 7 boxer vehicle, Mr.young can still recover the losses unlike a small business owner investing all his N1.3m on a trip and losing it like in a previous case where he sold a basket for just 3k each, that will massively cause big loss difficult to recovery from such even if you had successfully made 6 trips earlier will be difficult, it is more like a gamble on this scale but there are ideas to avoid this risk. Over all thumps up to Ymudulus hope to meet you sometime when you are in ikom for business.
I would like to talk business on WhatsApp, please drop your contact at Eric41052@gmail.com
Thanks
It was great reading this thread so much caution they all mean well.

3 Likes

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by tochiinwabunie: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hello tosicrato ymodulus, please I want to have your whatsapp.com want to ask you something my email is nwabunietochukwu@gmail.com or 08063814046 thanks
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Ablemax(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Ymodulus:

Hey Nairalanders,

As usual i have always enjoyed sharing my business soujourn all through out the years. And as several people here who know me, i do not believe in running a permanent business all through, i beling to the warren Buffet Business school of thought which believes that your business ideas and moves should be adaptable  to CHANGE.

Today am here to share my story on my quest for Gold. With much detailing to trial and error and success.

My story will be shared in the following line-up.

- The Idea
- The .....

Hello please can you tell me the place or market in Zaria where I can get cheap basket of tomatoes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bc / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.