Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? (782 Views)

4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Scientists Find 15 Amazing Benefits Of Listening To Music / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by topradar4(f): 7:33am On May 09, 2016
Good Morning Nairalanders, I usually have pains in my ear after listening to Music over Night with my Headsets. I get carried away and sleep off without putting off the music

Please Nairalanders and doctors, is there any Effects to the Ear or the Body? How do i stop the pains please

Thank You
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by Nwokoji1: 7:37am On May 09, 2016
But why would a Lady be listening to Loud Music in the First Place? I thought it's a Guys thing. My advice is that you should stop listening to music with the Headsets for a while, Use the Home theater & speakers instead.
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by Massdamm(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2016
Ear drum go burst
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by topradar4(f): 8:17am On May 09, 2016
Nwokoji1:
But why would a Lady be listening to Loud Music in the First Place? I thought it's a Guys thing. My advice is that you should stop listening to music with the Headsets for a while, Use the Home theater & speakers instead.

Thanks, Na longer Throat do me. My kid brother recently got this Boom J8 that comes with a Headsets. So I exchanged my ear piece with the Headsets now I'm Reeling in pains. I'm so restless, the pain is excruciating.
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by Nwokoji1: 8:19am On May 09, 2016
topradar4:

Thanks, Na longer Throat do me. My kid brother recently got this Boom J8 that comes with a Headsets. So I exchanged my ear piece with the Headsets now I'm Reeling in pains. I'm so restless, the pain is excruciating.

Sorry about that. Stay away from Music for a while and taken Pain Relievers.
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by Kreamie(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2016
Tinnitus...That's the effect of listening to loud music for too long...it has no cure
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 09, 2016
Perforated eardrum(s), tinnitus, progressive hearing loss etc. Pick one.
Next time you use headphones or any other sort of audio equipment make sure you can also hear your immediate surroundings. Loudness does not equal enjoyment and is detrimental to your hearing on the long run.
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by topradar4(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2016
Kreamie:
Tinnitus...That's the effect of listening to loud music for too long...it has no cure

It has No Cure? How come? So what do I do?
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by topradar4(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
charix:
Perforated eardrum(s), tinnitus, progressive hearing loss etc. Pick one.
Next time you use headphones or any other sort of audio equipment make sure you can also hear your immediate surroundings. Loudness does not equal enjoyment and is detrimental to your hearing on the long run.

Thanks so much, I was Simply carried away.
Re: What Are Effects Of Listening To Loud Music? by Kreamie(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
Look it up..
topradar4:

It has No Cure? How come? So what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nurses And Workers In General Hospitals Hostile? / Cure Fibroid Without Surgery / KELOID,BUMPS,WART Causes And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.