Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 (549 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by olumyte1(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2016
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has revealed that he will not run for President in 2019. because of President Buhari

Okorocha said “I have been running for the presidency until God said I should settle for the Imo governorship. And that passion to become the President of the country is not just borne out of the thirst for the position, but had arisen out of the eagerness to offer the nation and her people a strong leadership; the essence would be to build a nation of our collective dreams and aspirations.”

The Governor also said “President Buhari came in and, within one year, Nigeria has once again got the doors of the rest of the world opened for her.

“He has shown courage, confidence, maturity and strong leadership. There is now high feelings of leadership in the country. What he, therefore, needs is to be supported and encouraged

http://www.infoboundblog.com/2016/05/i-will-not-run-for-for-president-in-2019-rochas-okorocha.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by nrexzy: 7:36am On May 09, 2016
Really? So Fayose should
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by talk2alabama: 7:37am On May 09, 2016
Okorocha's lust for power knws no bounds.... na today wen politicians dey yarn say dem no go contest?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by TPAND(f): 7:38am On May 09, 2016
You don't have to run Rochas. It will be stupidity if you don't learn from history. The number of times you ran... The number of times you lost
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by kodded(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2016
and who will vote this pig of a governor

common salary you can not pay undecided

spit at his bald head angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by greatgod2012(f): 7:44am On May 09, 2016
Really?
Let's wait till 2017! But it will pay you if you can hold on unto your words.
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by 2ruink(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2016
them dey call animals crayfish follow jump out say im be animal too.
who wan vote monkey?
efuluefu mpama usu uchu his Highness Muhammad okoroawusa
nkita lacha gi anya there
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by gidgiddy: 7:47am On May 09, 2016
Whenever he does run, he will still fail because most Igbos won't vote for a traitor like him. Neither will the Yorubas and Northerners who are not inclined to an Igbo presidency. So unless the rest of Africa is allowed to vote in the Nigerian presidential elections, Rochas has no realistic chance of ever becoming president of Nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by chikel2000(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2016
And u think u can win even in 2023?.
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by oshe11: 8:06am On May 09, 2016
see dis betrayer oooo..........

dis is exactly y I'm tired of Nigeria, I must travel to Abuja
Re: Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019 by moshmusth(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
The hausa blood in him won't let my igbo bro vote for him

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Troops Storm Sambisa, Kill More Than 8 Boko Haram Members (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Sen Dino Melaye With An Oyibo Man In London / PDP Dead Or Silent As FG Increases Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.