Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) (6079 Views)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Young Man Beheaded In Rivers & His Head Dumped In A Dustbin (Graphic Pics) / Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
Some people are in wicked....... Even if the person did any wrong, this shouldn't be the result of his actions.

This happened some where in Nigeria... Though I can't exactly tell the place. A Facebook friend shared this to me, I asked him where this was done but ignored me..

Peoe should be very careful with the kind of friends the keep.

Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by ricsman(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
na film?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by madridguy(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Massdamm(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
Xo barbaric
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by darkenkach(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2016
Is this rivers?
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by LouisBERG: 8:23am On May 09, 2016
Why evils.....

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 09, 2016
haaha
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by psalmz(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2016
This is disgusting,its our politicians heads that are meant to be on that table

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by olajonzin(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2016
I believe say dis man jst shape him head frm barber finish
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by tuzeriouz(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2016
location is ahoada west in rivers state. I blame PDP for this
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by MotherConfesor(f): 10:17am On May 09, 2016
Where this one for happen again? Na wa ooh
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2016
Bloggers on rampage .. Spreading rumours.

How did you know this is nigeria,?
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by obiak4(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2016
cult rivalry in ahoada rivers state ICELANDER'S VS VIGILANTE FORCE'S BACKED AND SUPPORTED BY THE GREENLAND'S
FOR VISITORS STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING AREAS BUNDU,MARINE BASE,AHODA MAIN TOWN
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by lilslick(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2016
See dat officer behind. Na wa oh
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Flexherbal(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2016
What could he have done to deserve this?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Abukia404(f): 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 09, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see ur head. Na joke oh
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by tyson99(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
LouisBERG:
Why evils.....

#caLLmeBERG
goldBERG grin
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 09, 2016
lalasticlala, come and see the head of that Mod that banned me in business section.
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 09, 2016
lol. If you do anyhow you see anyhow...
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by ruffcoin99(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2016
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by swaggzo(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2016
WHAT'S ON HIS HEAD.. HAHA, POO? grin grin
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by swaggzo(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

This happened some where in Nigeria... Though I can't exactly tell the place. [s]A Facebook friend shared this to me, I asked him where this was done but ignored me..[/s] undecided

IN THE END,

WE'LL ONLY GO ON TO DISCOVER THAT,

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN AROUND 1987,

IN BOTSWANA!
angry
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by kabman: 2:35am On May 10, 2016
Rivers state will soon catch up to sambisa.
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by fr3do(m): 4:03am On May 10, 2016
blood river
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by FisifunKododada: 5:08am On May 10, 2016
cool Waridis? shocked shocked cool
Re: Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) by olarhtunji(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts / Bank Teller Who Vanished With $215,000 Cash In 1969, Found Dead In U.S.(Pics) / 8 Arraigned In Court For Stealing N77m From Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.