Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts (6079 Views)

Lagos CP Parades 113 Violators Of COVID-19 Protocols / LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official / Ogun To Prosecute Four Police Officers For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Oluwamarc(m): 2:46am On May 12, 2020
Ondo State Government says it will not hesitate to direct the commencement of mobile courts for instant trial of individuals who fail to comply with our COVID-19 orders and regulations.

Specifically, the government will drag people who don't face masks to courts.

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu disclosed this at the weekly press briefing at the government house, Alagbaka.

He said the mobile courts will be fully empowered and supported to achieve the aims and objectives for which they are set up.

According to him, punishments for those found guilty will range from stiff community service, fines and outright forfeiture/confiscation of wares and properties found as accessories to the violation.

Akeredolu therefore enjoined all residents in Ondo state to abstain from all acts in contravention of the extant regulations on COVID-19

He added, "As I have often stated, COVID-19 is not a death sentence. It is a temporary challenge which the world, indeed our nation will overcome.

" Ondo State Government is conscious of the need to deploy all its capacity and ability to contain this pandemic so that lost grounds can be gained and our lives returned to normal. We will do everything possible to protect and promote our citizen all ways and always.

"This is the reason we are daily working on expanding the capability of our health facilities to respond to emergencies and unforeseen eventualities of Covid – 19 in the state.

" To achieve this, we have expanded the capacity of our Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) to 210 beds, a tenfold increase in capacity. We have directly provided 80 standard beds, 10 ICU beds, 100 Infrared thermometers, 3 ventilators two of which are ICU ventilators.

" The 80 beds will be used to equip our newly renovated isolation Centre in Ikare. We have also received 100 beds through the coalition against COVID (CACOVID) which will allow for the expansion of our Centre in Akure and the equipping of the new Centre in Ondo town.

" With direct Government funding and donations in kind and cash by corporate organisations and public spirited individuals, more will be achieved in a matter of time
https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/05/12/ondo-to-prosecute-violators-of-covid-19-guidelines-via-mobile-courts/

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Kingpee2(m): 2:56am On May 12, 2020
Nigerians no go still hear...
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by kolafolabi(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Easy bro

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Criptofxt10: 5:38am On May 12, 2020
hmm...na wah o
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by tetula123(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2020
Talk and no do government.
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Nobody: 5:40am On May 12, 2020
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Slawormir: 5:40am On May 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by lasdas100(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by West2019(m): 5:42am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
hmmm only u

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by CapitalHYC(m): 5:45am On May 12, 2020
grin
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by tk4rd: 5:46am On May 12, 2020
Hehehehe.
Very soon, it will turn to online court.
Not only mobile court
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Antoeni(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2020
Just Destroy there Hotel
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by BluntNigerian: 5:51am On May 12, 2020
We don hear

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Obidon1(m): 5:52am On May 12, 2020
Ok tell them if they would hear
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Jabioro: 5:55am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
Edo man, younger brother on the English rampage..Seun call this guy to order before he scattered your egadget..

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by GeoandSONSLTD: 5:55am On May 12, 2020
This
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by FlordFlorez(m): 5:58am On May 12, 2020
We for Ondo, especially we for Owo no go hear.
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by ybalogs(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2020
The corruption of any nation begins with that of a few individuals. If the collective conscience of that nation is alive, the pressure of public opinion keeps those persons in check and prevents the nation as a whole from becoming corrupted. But if instead of censuring such individuals, the nation leaves them free to behave corruptly, the corruption originally confined to a few continues to spread till it engulfs the whole nation.
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by ganiyu26(m): 6:08am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
Egungun becareful grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Seerade029: 6:19am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
You're not communicating

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Joefat: 6:36am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:

Easy man

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by ibkgab001: 6:38am On May 12, 2020
Imagine, this paddy paddy people
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Roon9(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by dokitalafa: 6:42am On May 12, 2020
Good
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by joshuaidibia(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:

Be serious

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by Makavelli25: 6:47am On May 12, 2020
mad o
Re: Ondo To Prosecute Violators Of COVID-19 Guidelines Via Mobile Courts by ProfOlu(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:

What you posted here is meaningless.
I understand those words, but it was incorrectly used. Nobody could say exactly what you are saying, because your choice of words was not logically used. Therefore It is meaningless, directionless, and shapeless purposeless. It is therefore gibberish.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Teller Who Vanished With $215,000 Cash In 1969, Found Dead In U.S.(Pics) / Man Beheaded In Nigeria & The Head Kept On Top Of A Table ( Discretion Advice ) / Pics:- How A Lady Was Forced To Make Love With A Dog And A Horse For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.