Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (1386 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall by Mrop(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
Lol...so hilarious. See the pics below

source:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/lmaowhen-your-village-people-sit-near.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall by Mrop(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
lol
Re: Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall by Massdamm(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
God catch am
Re: Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall by greatgod2012(f): 8:09am On May 09, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall by Benjom(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2016
They can only make a mess of you when you're living a "Less than a conqueror's life".
Re: Lmao...when Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 09, 2016
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Science Student Can Prove Anything For 10 Marks / Man Caught For Rapping (pics) / What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.