Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta (6812 Views)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / 2017 Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bump
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by nanaman(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Which of th estates do you have 2 or 3 bedroom flat available? Include price pls. Tnx
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2016
nanaman:
Which of th estates do you have 2 or 3 bedroom flat available? Include price pls. Tnx
I would need your budget and the location of your ppa. Thanks
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Morning

1 Like

Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Afternoon
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Morning folks
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by sawdonline: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Afternoon nairaland
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
...Bump!!!
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
We are here
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
We...are here....
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
bigcil2:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Corpers that will be posted to Abeokuta South and North respectively.

Abeokuta is a simple city.

Abeokuta's Real Estate is not as Cheap as you think it will be.
Abeokuta's Estate Agents do not smile when corpers approach them. Because they believe you won't pay.

If you have these at the back of your mind you will not find it stressful, the first few days you will be here.

So.....
If you're going to need a Self Contained, or you want to share a flat , we can make that happen. As at this moment we have over 100 units of self contained scattered across the city of Abeokuta. Getting accommodation won't be a problem at all if you go through us.

We have
Room self contained
Room and parlor self contained (Mini Flat )
Flats
Duplexes.

All these houses have water source majorly bore hole or well with pump
Tiled floor
Wardrobe
Kitchen Cabinet.

You can contact us
Letout.com.ng/contact.php
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2016
.... cool
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bump
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
World
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=bigcil2 post=45448917]IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Corpers that will be posted to Abeokuta South and North respectively.

Abeokuta is a simple city.

Abeokuta's Real Estate is not as Cheap as you think it will be.
Abeokuta's Estate Agents do not smile when corpers approach them. Because they believe you won't pay.

If you have these at the back of your mind you will not find it stressful, the first few days you will be here.

So.....
If you're going to need a Self Contained, or you want to share a flat , we can make that happen. As at this moment we have over 100 units of self contained scattered across the city of Abeokuta. Getting accommodation won't be a problem at all if you go through us.

We have
Room self contained
Room and parlor self contained (Mini Flat )
Flats
Duplexes.

All these houses have water source majorly bore hole or well with pump
Tiled floor
Wardrobe
Kitchen Cabinet.

You can contact us
Letout Nigeria
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Afternoon
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by adebola004: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls I need an apartment...was just posted to Abk South..how do I contact u? Pls drop ur contact
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by bigcil2(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
adebola004:
Pls I need an apartment...was just posted to Abk South..how do I contact u? Pls drop ur contact
whatsapp or calls 08094990098
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by Ekelina: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Need a self contain for rent.. Please drop your contact details
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by Dmedalion: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Any firm that involves IT remedials or have anything to do with computer science/engineering/Maintenance @ Ogun State...
Plz alert me 09033337004
Thanks for your help..
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by Temitayo1995(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Pls I urgently need an accomadtion around lafenwa in Abeokuta am a corper and also would be working around that side.Also in need of a trust worthy female friend to take me arnd thank u.
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by Temitayo1995(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Contact me on 08135718379
Re: Vacant Accommodation for Corpers Posted to Abeokuta by Shedyp: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please how can I get your number to call for accommodation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 Time Table Adjustment / Benefits Of Serving With Ministries As Corp Member / ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.