Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List (6824 Views)

Which Schools Have Gotten Their JAMB No Yet An How Did They Go About It / Nysc Error List: - What Is Our Fate??? / Rectification Of Errors In The Error List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by inas911(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
[b]Some of my frends in ABSU have started confirming there names in the corrected error list n there school. 1 gave me a call and was jubilating that his name in the error list has been reverted and that he now has a call-up number. I writing this post is also affected as my name was also included in the error list from UNICAL. As you read this post, i am in the office of the DSA of my school and no valid information is been related to us. All we hear are rumours; some say the names will be corrected but will not be re-pasted and that we will just come and pick up our call-up letters, some say due to the minimal time available, JAMB could not sort out the registration numbers below 2007 set and that we have been automatically diverted to the JUNE batch(i say tufia-kwa to dat. So please let us know the situation in your school, mostly if you are from a school that the corrected error list has been pasted. Or your dean of student affairs(DSA)is updating you guys about the situation. [/b]

1 Like

Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
I went to my school this morning to confirm abt the error list stuff but the woman incharge told me that they av snd the list back to nysc for correction and no news yet. But I confirm from one man in the office who tld me that I shld not worried it I'll be rectified.
My mind dey cut oo. Any info pls share
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by inas911(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Guy same answer ℓ̊‎​ get in my school too oh.. What's the name of your school?
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by emydiddy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
No news yet from futo. We were told to wait. Still hopeful
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
inas911: Guy same answer ℓ̊‎​ get in my school too oh.. What's the name of your school?

Federal college of forestry his
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
inas911: Guy same answer ℓ̊‎​ get in my school too oh.. What's the name of your school?

Federal college of forestry jos
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
I also heard that provided ur name came of error list u r automatically goin to serve in 13A but nysc just want to let the CPI take the jamb issue serious for the next batch.

1 Like

Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by chikaor(f): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
the errors wil be rectified.dont worry,it wil come back together with call up letter.
Am from Absu.our corrections has been made, but no call up number yet.stil waiting for the call up .there is a huge progress
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by chikaor(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
the errors wil be rectify.dont worry,it wil come back together with call up letter.
Am from Absu.our corrections has been made, but no call up number yet.stil waiting for the call up .there is a huge progress
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
chikaor: the errors wil be rectify.dont worry,it wil come back together with call up letter.

Thank bro. U r indeed a brother. Am tired of staying at home. Ur assurance uplift my spirit I pray is lyk u say
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by dammiej1: 3:46am On Feb 19, 2013
I also av d same issue wt u guys,but I learnt there won't be any call no for now,d call up no wl come same time with d posting.Michael frm OAU......so let mi knw if thr is any other update

1 Like

Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by pjecly: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2013
here in MAPOLY, as at yesterday no any info as regards d corrected error list, no call up number. but we still hope

1 Like

Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by okenny2ky(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Michel, are u presently in OAU or u ve someone feeding u wit the info? witeva case, kindly update me. Michael, ur dept pls, am Ken, from OAU too, Economics dept
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by okenny2ky(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2013
How far Michael?
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by okenny2ky(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2013
Michel, are u presently in OAU
or u ve someone feeding u
wit the info? witeva case,
kindly update me. Michael, ur
dept pls, am Ken, from OAU
too, Economics dept
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by okenny2ky(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2013
dammiej1: I also av d same issue wt u guys,but I learnt there won't be any call no for now,d call up no wl come same time with d posting.Michael frm OAU......so let mi knw if thr is any other update
good Michael, am Ken also from OAU, Economics dept. Are u currently in the skul or is anybody updating u? Wicheva, kindly update me too
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by plankton(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikaor: the errors wil be rectified.dont worry,it wil come back together with call up letter.
did every1 make it on the error list
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by plankton(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
pjecly: here in MAPOLY, as at yesterday no any info as regards d corrected error list, no call up number. but we still hope
was there any kind of préference of studnts admited thru Poly jamb to UME jamb for d correction list in ya skuL.

I rep Riv poly
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by Sonnik212(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
emydiddy: No news yet from futo. We were told to wait. Still hopeful
hello, m in FUTO too, can I add u up so we can reson 2gda

1 Like

Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by rayofhope(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tnk God 4 his favor upon us,finally finally d error has been rectify,we give God all d glory nau we ar good 2 Go...ave fun frds
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by LouisMaria1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
From ABSU:that person dt told u that jamb pasted corrected list along side with call up no is lieing...its only a list with new jamb number,no call up number included..i just left sch(ABSU) few hours ago and d only tin there is a new jamb number and we shld km along side with others to collect our call up letter and also,the call up number will be attached together with the letter...From ABSU.
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by inas911(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Louis Maria: From ABSU:that person dt told u that jamb pasted corrected list along side with call up no is lieing...its only a list with new jamb number,no call up number included..i just left sch(ABSU) few hours ago and d only tin there is a new jamb number and we shld km along side with others to collect our call up letter and also,the call up number will be attached together with the letter...From ABSU.

Why new registration number? What is wrong with the original reg number you used in your year 1? did you guys in ABSU pay any money for this newly generated registration numbers? Please we need answers
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by Funjosh(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Make them just make sense na him i want.
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by LouisMaria1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
We did'nt pay for d modification..That's just how it is & that in few days(say 2-4days) time we shld re-print our jamb slip(original) & d new reg nos. would have been effected by den...that's all I know for now...I haven't printed mine to confirm dis...NOTE: am not d only one dt his jamb reg nos. was changed,it's every one that's affected & for those that their name didn't appear,till June batch...I'll do notify dis house wen i re-print ma jamb slip to confirm d originality of d new jamb nos. as i haven't heared from ma colleagues yet...
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by bukkoollaa(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
au true is dis rumour? is it reliable?because i heard it is june ooo.nasarawa state uni.
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by inas911(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Louis Maria: We did'nt pay for d modification..That's just how it is & that in few days(say 2-4days) time we shld re-print our jamb slip(original) & d new reg nos. would have been effected by den...that's all I know for now...I haven't printed mine to confirm dis...NOTE: am not d only one dt his jamb reg nos. was changed,it's every one that's affected & for those that their name didn't appear,till June batch...I'll do notify dis house wen i re-print ma jamb slip to confirm d originality of d new jamb nos. as i haven't heared from ma colleagues yet...

Of all the whole schools in Nigeria having this problem, i have not heard any school telling us that a new JAMB reg number was generated for them. Was your admission from a pre-degre program?[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] Cos am only aware of JAMB regulizing only pre-degree candidates only, BUT IF YOU GOT YOUR ADMISION thru UME, then your normal year 1 jamb reg number is what NYSC will still use in the correction.. That is the situation in my school (UNICAL)
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by rayofhope(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
University of maiduguri whose names appeared on d error list are hereby asked 2 pay d sum 6k 4 d collection of der call-up letter nd sundry xpense while those on mobilization list are 2 pay 1k 4 collection of call-up letter on b4 25-27....we are gud 2 go folks

Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by mayorxxx(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
My skul has'nt said a thing since and its not fair na only dem say dem say am relying on, i trust God sha coz batch A is a must go
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
rayofhope: University of maiduguri whose names appeared on d error list are hereby asked 2 pay d sum 6k 4 d collection of der call-up letter nd sundry xpense while those on mobilization list are 2 pay 1k 4 collection of call-up letter on b4 25-27....we are gud 2 go folks

The 6k is for what? Is it for jamb reg no (regularization) or what? Throw more light pls cos we r ask to pay 4600 in january for reg no in my sch
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by rayofhope(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
D 5k is 4 jamb regulirization number while d 1k is 4 collection of call-up letter all 2geda is 6k..guy no shakin
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by donted(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
rayofhope: D 5k is 4 jamb regulirization number while d 1k is 4 collection of call-up letter all 2geda is 6k..guy no shakin

My problem is av not heard anytin frm my sch uptill nw n call up letter collection is frm monday. I hope they v rectified it cos am so worried
Re: ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List by rayofhope(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Smbody lik me dat score 295 in my jamb stil ave 2 pay 5k 4 jamb regularization can u imagine dat kin tin bro,is vry vry annonyin buh nevadless we stil ave 2 pay,d gud news is d correction error list ave been rectify...we are gud 2 go bro. I graduated 4rm unimaid 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

My One Year Nysc Experience In Osun State / Benefits Of Serving With Ministries As Corp Member / Part-time And Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.