Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ (7566 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ by Carlcaresophia: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Rafob:
Pls help my infinix hot 4 pro asking for updating how do i go about this
Hello Rafob, you can choose to update at place where signal is strong or under Wifi.
BTW, if you are OK with current system version, there is no need to upgrade, and you can stop the update notification in following way:
Settings---About phone---System software updates---Auto check frequency---Daily,weekly, Monthly or Never, choose monthly or never. Thank you!
Re: Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ by Carlcaresophia: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2016
smart024:

Seems this is an autobased electronically computer answering system o...
The work order slip was collected back at the point of retrieving my phone by the representative at the service center...

For a start, response systems to customers complaints should be answered almost immediately so that follow ups would follow a positive sequence...
Hello smart024, it's not autobased computer anwering system, we're here try to give solution online for simple problems, you can CC carlaresophia or send e-mail to service@carlcare.com, so that we can response you quicker. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ by mikeaims: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls my infinix note 3 refused to boot. It ends at displaying XOS endlessly. I took it to carlcare opebi. I was told to pay 28,600naira for the repairs. They said my warranty has expired. No physical damages to the phone
Re: Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ by mikeaims: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls my infinix note 3 refused to boot. It ends at displaying XOS endlessly. I took it to carlcare opebi. I was told to pay 28,600naira for the repairs. They said my waerranty has expired. No physical damages to the phone
Re: Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ by mikeaims: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Why should customers pay for software issues when there are no physical damages to their phones? Where is the integrity in your products?
Re: Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ by Slynamsu: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello, please how much will it cost to replace my Infinix Hot 4 x557 battery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me Plsss, Can I Do Online Tranfer With *894# With An Expired Atm? / How Do I Hide Apps On My Tecno Camon CX? / Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.