Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed (522 Views)

Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site / I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store / I Need A Service Of A Good Web Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed by binbass(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2016
A need the service of a good webmaster to move my website from WordPress to Blogger with the sample of previous work.

This is my site : www.soccersection.com
Re: Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed by Yunglexxy: 1:56pm On May 09, 2016
Check mine 360sportsinfo..com contact 0 8 1 1 5 0 7 1 8 0 7
Re: Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed by hostkobo(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2016
binbass:
A need the service of a good webmaster to move my website from WordPress to Blogger with the sample of previous work.

Chairman,

What you need is not a webmaster who can help you move from wordpress to blogger but a webmaster that can bring your site out of the dust.

The webmaster you need is me.

You should be moving from blogger to wordpress, not the other way around.

Im on whatsapp, details are in my signature below. You can contact me to help you with your site. In fact, if you allow me to babysit the website for you, just make sure you drop quality posts, I think staying on your hosted solution is your best bet to get your site up and kicking.

regards,
HK
Re: Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 09, 2016
I can make your blog to be alive with addition of mobile functionality, u don't need to move from wordpress.
call me on 08063718360 or email: Ld.ogunjobi@gmail.com
Re: Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed by yomalex(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
binbass:

It's very likely you will not see previous work because most people move from blogger to wordpress.
Re: Service Of A Good Webmaster Is Needed by binbass(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2016
Thanks all, issue fixed.

(1) (Reply)

Approved US Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale At Awoof / Cheap US Adsense Account 4 Sale / Youtube Adsense Account For Sale For Just #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.