Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,275 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion (32880 Views)

Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by OgeneUkwenu(f): 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
Police is your friend and will always remain your friend.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Dottore: 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
Op should have warned viewers of the graphic nature of this post. Na wao this is gross.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by dominique(f): 1:00pm On May 09, 2016
englishmart:
illiteracy in the NPF is alarming

It did not happen in Nigeria
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by valslove8715(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmmm, this is really sad
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by valslove8715(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2016
jeje123:
Thank God is not Nigeria Police Force again

U can help tell englishsmart again n again*** wink******
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Everything is just been wrong in Africa, we are the black minded people
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by tuzeriouz(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2016
englishmart:
illiteracy in the NPF is alarming

englishsmart? receive reading sense now.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by nairaman66(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2016
prinsam30:
and yet more Criminals wants to join the Nigeria police force to make it more criminate

This happened in Ghana!! Please read the article very well..
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by prinsam30: 1:44pm On May 09, 2016
nairaman66:

This happened in Ghana!! Please read the article very well..

I was actually relating the story to the Nigeria police. thanks for the observation but I was lively aware of that before posting
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by CioAngels(f): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
Adeniyi077:
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY.
Which one do you want to believe?
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by asumo12: 2:36pm On May 09, 2016
grin
kingthreat:
Suddenly Ghanaian news dominate 50% of Nairaland
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Tedassie(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Are you sure that source is very reliable Looks more like an hiv patient.
smh@bolded...such ignorance is embarrassing!
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:07pm On May 09, 2016
Tedassie:

smh@bolded...such ignorance is embarrassing!
Keep shaking that head but make sure it doesnt fall off ur head. I asked a simple question from what i saw. I guess your own ignoramus is more appalling.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Tedassie(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Are we sure of this incident? undecided
Gun shut related?, may be not embarassed
it's 'Gun shot'...and not the bolded,ok?

1 Like

Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Tedassie(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Keep shaking that head but make sure it doesnt fall off ur head. I asked a simple question from what i saw. I guess your own ignoramus is more appalling.
Phew!...here we go again,a typical arrogant response from an "uninformed" individual,do you mean up till now you don't know the difference between HIV and AIDS(by virtue of basic literature review)

That's how people of your ilk go about misinforming the public.

PS:
Do a little research about things you aren't sure of, before making deductions,so that you don't end up a laughing stock,ok?
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2016
Tedassie:

Phew!...here we go again,a typical arrogant response from an "uninformed" individual,do you mean up till now you don't know the difference between HIV and AIDS(by virtue of basic literature review)

That's how people of your ilk go about misinforming the public.

PS:
Do a little research about things you aren't sure of, before making deductions,so that you don't end up a laughing stock,ok?
So thats just the purpose of all the rants. I must say you are a very ill mannered Correction fluid. You could just have pointed it out. Tell me who is above mistakes. If you wanna laugh go very much ahead, who cares.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Tedassie(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
So thats just the purpose of all the rants. I must say you are a very ill mannered Correction fluid. You could just have pointed it out. Tell me who is above mistakes. If you wanna laugh go very much ahead, who cares.
Pardon me if my words hurt like a knife...but you should have simply acted your username in the first instance...simple!
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by lakesider12(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2016
Dis is wickedness....but I think there's more to this news than what the OP posted
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2016
Tedassie:

Pardon me if my words hurt like a knife...but you should have simply acted your username in the first instance...simple!

You wanna make corrections and you started with insults. Was that the best u could offer started by calling the person ignorant cos of a mistake anyone could make. If u want ur correct to hav a positive effect go straight to the point. Cos you ended up making ur correctiopn unwanted.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Tedassie(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

You wanna make corrections and you started with insults. Was that the best u could offer started by calling the person ignorant cos of a mistake anyone could make. If u want ur correct to hav a positive effect go straight to the point. Cos you ended up making ur correctiopn unwanted.

Have a nice day,madam cheesy
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
Tedassie:

it's 'Gun shot'...and not the bolded,ok?
smiley
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by manny4life(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Tedassie:

Have a nice day,madam cheesy

What difference does it make whether it's HIV or AIDS, both are grouped together: HIV/AIDS. I'm pretty sure you understand what she meant, after all, she's very correct. The gentleman pictured in the article does look like an HIV/AIDS patient and I'm not badmouthing him, just an observation.
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:

I'm pretty sure you didn't read the story. Don't ask me how I know wink
lol. I don't care

1 Like

Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Tedassie(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2016
manny4life:

What difference does it make whether it's HIV or AIDS, both are grouped together: HIV/AIDS. I'm pretty sure you understand what she meant, after all, she's very correct. The gentleman pictured in the article does look like an HIV/AIDS patient and I'm not badmouthing him, just an observation.
What is this one bringing up again!has that argument not been finished and done with?

Pls go and tell an expert in Epidemiology and Public Health Microbiology,that HIV/AIDS are the same thing and you'll get corrected.HIV is the virus that causes the disease called AIDS,got that?

I'm so over this fucking argument,quote me again @ur peril #itk
Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by pretty16(f): 12:12am On May 10, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Are you sure that source is very reliable Looks more like an hiv patient.

My thoughts exactly. Looks more like a patient living with A.I.D.S

1 Like

Re: Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion by Nobody: 1:02am On May 10, 2016
kingthreat:
Suddenly Ghanaian news dominate 50% of Nairaland

I wonder oo. Them no get their own forum? Mtcheeew aproko yeye people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.