Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,831 members, 7,837,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Prospecting - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Prospecting (606 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospecting by kennethkaycee(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2016
I just read through a thread started by the CEO of this great platform NAIRALAND, about the ban on some niché.
To me, one must first learn all there is to be learnt in a business before thinking about making money from it. Like the words of Napoleon Hill, find what you love to do and find a way to make a living from it.
This means that if you love any niché, you must have great passion for it, then learn all you can about it as to become a professional in it.
My niché is on n3t.work ma.rketi.ng, and over the years I have seen what makes the people in this industry make huge successes and everyone else just thriving.
It is all about the people that get involved and these people will continue to make even greater success because they had at one time or the other brought you into their team and you made little or huge cash, with this result, you will go all out to canverse people to joining your team (HIS TEAM).
Its about time you begin your own story.
And lemme quickly state that you dont need to go borrowing or deep your hands into your life savings to join that company you are so eying:
A.I.M GLOBAL N36,000
T.R.E.V.O N36,000
HEL.PING .H.ANDS N6,600
FO.REVE.R LIVI..NG PRO.DUCT F.L.P about N72,000
Ori.fla.me, Org.ano.gold etc.
First you need to sit down and do diligence, know the number of people required for you to get that cash bonus you are eying and remember that same number of people must as well cuff out same amount individually.
With much research on this, a platform has been made available that will first train you on personal development and inturn help you to raise cash and prospects simultaneously.
visit www.21stcenturybizpro. also get our FREE EBOOK on the above.
See you at the top!

Re: Prospecting by mikekole10: 8:19pm On May 09, 2016
Very interesting post

1 Like

Re: Prospecting by kennethkaycee(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2016
mikekole10:
Very interesting post
Thanks for the wonderful comment. Gracias!

(1) (Reply)

How Is First Bank Share Going? / Finance Alert~dailyshares Is Here(earn$be Your Own Boss) / WHAT TO DO: When Your A/c Is Debited, But No Cash Was Dispensed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.