Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

WHAT TO DO: When Your A/c Is Debited, But No Cash Was Dispensed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WHAT TO DO: When Your A/c Is Debited, But No Cash Was Dispensed. (605 Views)

My Firstbank Account Debited / What Is If You Pay Less For A C Of O Plots In Lekki Axis, Hurry Limited Offer / Do You Have Passion For Real Estate But No Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHAT TO DO: When Your A/c Is Debited, But No Cash Was Dispensed. by henshj(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hey guys!

Have you been to the ATM before, inserted your card, after your done with the normal withdrawal procedures and waited for some seconds or probably minute, you discover that no cash was dispensed. And at the same moment, you got an alert that your A/c had been debited?

In 9ja, there will bound to be network issues. Even network self dey feel the recession. Lol!!!!

First of all, repatriate your card {that is the koko, then all join}. And if the machine refuses to release your card, you need to go in the banking hall and lay your complain. If it is the banking hall of your bank then all that is required of you is your full name. And in case it is not your bank, if at all you will be given your card back, you need to identity yourself, any I.D will do.

Now, to the aim of this writeup. When no cash is dispensed, bank alert received, and you were able to retrieve your card. Then almost immediately, slot the card into the machine
once more. and withdraw the same amount that was debited from your A/c. You will notice that no alert is received. This word. This will save you a whole lot of time.

This is a proven test in 9ja, i have tried it at least twice and my friends have tried it as well. It works

grin

1 Like

Re: WHAT TO DO: When Your A/c Is Debited, But No Cash Was Dispensed. by henshj(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you have experienced issues with an ATM before, please share with us on nairaland, probably , we can learn from your experience.

(1) (Reply)

New To MMM Or You Want To Open An Account / Quadruple your #12500 in a week / Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.