Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Inflation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Inflation (676 Views)

UPDATE: Inflation Rate Drops For The First Time In 15 Months / Inflation As Price Of Beans Rise In Lagos / Inflation In The Country, What Is The Price Of Tomatoes In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflation by Blakenails(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2016
A Government that bans the Importation of food but promotes the Importation of grass for cows I was in the market on Saturday I tried to purchase fresh tomatoes but the price threw me off.
Five Fresh Tomatoes for Five Hundred Naira.. It rhymes but it's true.
You can confirm if you doubt it.
Re: Inflation by divineappo(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2016
Blakenails:
A Government that bans the Importation of food but promotes the Importation of grass for cows I was in the market on Saturday I tried to purchase fresh tomatoes but the price threw me off.
Five Fresh Tomatoes for Five Hundred Naira.. It rhymes but it's true.
You can confirm if you doubt it.
dats the change we voted for, we are in d era of fulani govt. I ask pple dis question, has cattle-rearing become a major revenue earner for nigeria?

Buhari wants all states to handover lands for free to fulani-herdsmen for grazing, and there is a national grazing bill to dat effect, why cant buhari also ask all states to surrender free lands to rice and tomato farmers inorder for nigeria to be self-sufficient in food production, thereby growing the economy. Sometimes, i tend to suspect dis buhari.

1 Like

Re: Inflation by Blakenails(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2016
divineappo:
dats the change we voted for, we are in d era of fulani govt. I ask pple dis question, has cattle-rearing become a major revenue earner for nigeria?

Buhari wants all states to handover lands for free to fulani-herdsmen for grazing, and there is a national grazing bill to dat effect, why cant buhari also ask all states to surrender free lands to rice and tomato farmers inorder for nigeria to be self-sufficient in food production, thereby growing the economy. Sometimes, i tend to suspect dis buhari.
Thats not the only problem haven't you heard of the #NEDCBill where the destroyers suddenly turned builder's they want to use the fuel subsidy money to fund.. They take from the nation and give to the north
Re: Inflation by divineappo(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2016
Blakenails:

Thats not the only problem haven't you heard of the #NEDCBill where the destroyers suddenly turned builder's they want to use the fuel subsidy money to fund.. They take from the nation and give to the north
expantiate pls, wats nedc bill, and wats it about?
Re: Inflation by Blakenails(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2016
divineappo:
expantiate pls, wats nedc bill, and wats it about?
A bill that will set up a North East commission I can send you the Pdf
Re: Inflation by divineappo(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
Blakenails:

A bill that will set up a North East commission I can send you the Pdf
send to, gabdeland.agro@yandex.com ,

i may sound like a joker, there is sum1 very close to buhari, a strong ally dat is secretly supporting terrorism in nigeria, i believe buhari is not aware. i know how terrorism works

(1) (Reply)

Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits / Cucumber Farming/training For July-august 2016. / Is Rabbit A Luractive Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.