Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? (5485 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Dreaming of Nairaland is one big sign that very soon this site is beating the World most popular site soon--- watch out and see . grin grin - - - how many people have u seen talking about how they dream about a website online or in person--- I know in your mind the answer is - Nobody! cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

engr j:

your last thinking was Niaraland, dat is y u dream of it go bed again & continue de dreaming smiley
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by jamace(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
It's normal to dream of some daily activities. cheesy grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by ARareGem(f): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
Lol. Hilarious thread.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Interesting Jamace. . . It really depends on how u dream it my dear. grin grin like u known clearly i didn't dream it with u so i don't have any idea what kind of activities u saw cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

jamace:

It's normal to dream of some daily activities. cheesy grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
#walks away whistling Fela's tune " you go suffer, you go tire, you go quench"
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2011
wow! a topic finally making front page after 2 years, classic!!!
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Yorisb: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
Too much of 'Nairalanding' I presume. . .
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by babaowo: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
@op, U will recieve best dreamer award of this year, keep it up.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by gaddafe(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
OgidiBoy:

: Maybe it's time you start spending more time on your sturdies  sad
[b][/b]

Please kindly check the spelling of your 'studies'. It was wrongly spelt . I think you also need to study more.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Yorisb: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
gaddafe:

Please kindly check the spelling of your 'studies'. It was wrongly spelt . I think you also need to study more.
grin grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Wow. Lol
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by obowunmi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
Very sick!
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by tlops(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
Not abnormal!
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by AreaFada2: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
The most abnormal thing there is.
Only pervs do that. grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by NnamdiN: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
2009 topic/thread
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by aribisala0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nothing wrong with Ogidi's post  in my opinion ,he is spot on.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Woke4all(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
akinmax:

YES, ! is possible, Only and Only if you have chronic fever.You need to go and see your doctor fast!
NnamdiN:

2009 topic/thread
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by aieromon(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by ichommy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
Dis Guy:

I said to myself the other day, most people on here will think others are internet addicts or weird for going on NL all the time
and they will think themselves as perfectly normal  grin

Nairaland is another world entirely, many people are missing out  grin

DIS Guy, you are right jare,
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by ITbomb(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
u dreamt of nairaland ? Boy , that is a very bad omen, if u r a student , u may never pass exams again , if u r into biz then customers like 190 n mr cork will be dealing with u [ people wey no hold money but dey price market]
If u r working , my advice: never try anything u learn here in ur workplace.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nymphnode(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2011
ITbomb:

u dreamt of nairaland ? Boy , that is a very bad omen, if u r a student , u may never pass exams again , if u r into biz then customers like 190 n mr cork will be dealing with u [ people wey no hold money but dey price market]
If u r working , my advice: never try anything u learn here in your workplace.
Good advise and na romance him dream of sef.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by sexlog(m): 3:36am On Dec 16, 2011
That's what happen when u spend 20hrs out of your 24hrs on NL.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by gee2(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2011
:ohope say u no dey plan to overthrow seun, dis one wey u don dey dream abt nairaland abi na chikala u catch for here.
take time o
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by manosteel(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2011
Bros you are addicted to Nairaland just like me. But my own be say, make this Seun of a thing no come dey use me make im own money o, i no agree o.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by ortopazz(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2011
Ur going 2 b ordained a priest here! 4 we speak to u in ur dreams!
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by chakula: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2011
You are late Bros! think for another thing!

manosteel:

Bros you are addicted to Nairaland just like me. But my own be say, make this Seun of a thing no come dey use me make im own money o, i no agree o.
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Myself2(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2011
@ OP

You're an ignoramus for writing "woked up" in place of "woke up"
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2011
This happened to me last year.and it was really bad.so i what i did was to reduce the time i spent online.I suspect the following reason for you dreaming of nairaland.
You spend more time online recently,and therefore you are already addicted to the website.
You always fine it interesting and anxious to reply to thread.
You are always eager to login because of some interesting topics and you always follow up thread .
Maybe you also love to increase your number of post also(no insult meant)
I will advice you to stop following up threads.
Dont reply all threads
be determine thou not easy in reducing the hours you spend here online daily.maybe you should ban yourself or get someone you respect to ban you for a particular period of month untill you are no addicted.good luck
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by peleson: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2011
Hope the dream was about naira making, tell us ur dream, Asap
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by blackboi(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2011
me sef, I don't knw why i have to  open this thread yesterday; na so-so NL pages i jst dey view for my sleep all night, i wish i read my school materials
Re: I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? by Nosyke(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2011
@Op, are you by any means related to the Biblical Joseph(The dreamer) grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Places Girls Want You To Touch Them / Worst Photoshopped Selfies' / Watch Leaked Sex Video That Made Bolivian President Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.