Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Get Nigeria Business Online With SME Value Pack. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Nigeria Business Online With SME Value Pack. (858 Views)

Nigeria Business Forum Here / ‘nigeria’s Business Environment Yearning For Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Nigeria Business Online With SME Value Pack. by Mobileowowa: 2:09pm On May 09, 2016
SME Value pack is a complete tool kit for SME Businesses in Nigeria. From research 85% of Nigeria business uses public domain names for there email addresses such as gmail, yahoomail, hotmail e.t.c . Using this kind of email doesn't show your enterprise is professional or a well organized business.

Right now in Nigeria SME Value pack from MTN comes with a suite that enables your business set up an Unlimited email address for yourself and team e.g info@wtechmobile.com.ng , 350 Bulk SMS that you can send to your new and old customers for follow ups, lunch of new products/services while it comes with a router loaded with 15GB and 60 Voice minutes(Desk Phone) we call this manage My Business.

While using Connect My Business, SME gets an internet router , Business Email, 15GB data. Now the cool experience SME value pack comes with two bundles.

1) Connect my Business @N24,500

2)Manage My Business @N29,500

Am Available to guide your Business to the next level. Contact : 07062025892, E: oluwasow@mtnnigeria.net

Re: Get Nigeria Business Online With SME Value Pack. by Mobileowowa: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
SME Value pack is a complete tool kit for SME Businesses in Nigeria. From research 85% of Nigeria business uses public domain names for there email addresses such as gmail, yahoomail, hotmail e.t.c . Using this kind of email doesn't show your enterprise is professional or a well organized business.

Right now in Nigeria SME Value pack from MTN comes with a suite that enables your business set up an Unlimited email address for yourself and team e.g info@wtechmobile.com.ng , 350 Bulk SMS that you can send to your new and old customers for follow ups, lunch of new products/services while it comes with a router loaded with 15GB and 60 Voice minutes(Desk Phone) we call this manage My Business.

While using Connect My Business, SME gets an internet router , Business Email, 15GB data. Now the cool experience SME value pack comes with two bundles.

1) Connect my Business @N24,500

2)Manage My Business @N29,500

Am Available to guide your Business to the next level. Contact : 07062025892, E: oluwasow@mtnnigeria.net

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos / A Must Read: Tips To Survive Economic Recession In Nigeria Today / How To Start A Sport Betting Company Without Paying Millions For Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.