Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos (855 Views)

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods / Process And Export Cashew Nuts And Grow Rich / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos by Horlawoomey(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, please I will like someone with the experience to give me a guide through the process of changing of names around Lagos.

I have an issue with one of my account which I tried to link my BVN to, it happened that I used my voters card to opened the account around 2007 and the name there is slightly different from the one I am using now with just a letter.

The problem is that the account has been my main savings account for a while now and I am in need of the money for an important project.

please if you've done this, kindly quote and give me a guide through on the process and cost.
Re: Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos by Horlawoomey(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
It's urgent please, nairalanders
Re: Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos by Excellergroup(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Horlawoomey:
It's urgent please, nairalanders

Just seeing this. Go to the high court at Igbosere, Lagos Island or the one opposite Police college, Ikeja. It goes for about #300-#500 at igbosere but #800 - #1000 at Ikeja. Make ur complaints known to them and all should be well.

Don't fail to seek more clarity if needed.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos by Horlawoomey(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Excellergroup:

Just seeing this. Go to the high court at Igbosere, Lagos Island or the one opposite Police college, Ikeja. It goes for about #300-#500 at igbosere but #800 - #1000 at Ikeja. Make ur complaints known to them and all should be well.

Don't fail to seek more clarity if needed.

Thanks so much bro.
Re: Please I Need A Break Down On The Process And Cost Of Changing Name In Lagos by Excellergroup(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Don't Allow Banks To Rip You Off, A Dollar Dominated Mastercard In Now A Must / How To Start A Sport Betting Company Without Paying Millions For Software / Please Who Has Pure Water Sachets For Sale In Large Quantities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.