Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) (36500 Views)

Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive Private Jets, The Cost Of Numb / See 11 African Presidents With The Most Presidential Jets / Man Who Served 8 Nigerian Presidents For 30 Years Finally Laid To Rest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by amaben2020(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2016
Buhari and Aishat looks like a daughter seeking advice from her father
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by bwazo6: 5:03pm On May 09, 2016
U try wo!
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by dinoyi2: 5:04pm On May 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by akatekpe(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2016
I go For Abacha and wife. Forget his evil and check carefully, the man is a fine man and de wife over fine. Murtala Muhammed and wife are next, then Buhari and Wife..
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2016
OP what of those with more than one wife e.g OBJ? And wetin TY dey do there?
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by shevchenko(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
Ernest Shonekan is the only coward there .

I hate cowardice .They are worse than fools
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
This is the only youthful picture of Abacha's wife and it's not clear also,its black and white,so I can't really tell what she looked like. 
But i'll go for Abacha's wife and Aisha Buhari, but Aisha Buhari's is an evalasting beauty. She's in her 40's and still looks hellllllllllaaaaa beautiful. Abacha's wife was in her 40's and didn't look that beautiful to me plus we can't judge with just one black and white picture of their youthful age. 
Danjuma na bad guy o,the woman old and he go marry beautiful Daisy replace am. What's a handsome elderly man to do? This woman no be am at all na,she looks like she's Danjuma's grandmother .
But all in all,AISHA BUHARI IS A RAVINSHING BEAUTY,as young as I am,i still have a crush on her.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by Blitz888(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
That pix is not Aguyi Ironsi's but T Y Danjuma.... Op check and correct please.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by beautyoftheLord: 5:34pm On May 09, 2016
See me grandpa and grandma! Continue to rest in peace Grandpa, in the bossom of Our Lord Jesus.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by gunpoint(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2016
raayah:
Aisha Buhari is extremely attractive and beautiful.. You can tell she's very intelligent too by the way she talks.

All nairaland men? cry
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2016
The last picture is Philip Effiong not Ironsi.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
Blitz888:
That pix is not Aguyi Ironsi's but T Y Danjuma.... Op check and correct please.

Philip Effiong not TY Danjuma
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2016
makzeze:
Wetin carry T.Y. Danjuma come this list.

T.Y. Danjuma the discipline master of Igbo people.

T.Y Danjuma is nowhere on the list. The OP make a mistake and uploaded Philip Effiong's picture
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by mamawin(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'll go for Umaru Musa & Turai Yar'adua
ooph! that woman, I don't like her at all, and I hardly do that
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by mamawin(f): 6:28pm On May 09, 2016
apart from Mrs Buhari and Babangida, Mrs Azikwe and Murtala Mohammed were so so beautiful.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by Alani86: 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
Wow!!! Am I the only one who saw Murtala's wife clearly? Chai, I don't even know who I'll give it to between her and Aisha. So impeccably beautiful!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2016
it like victoria& Maryann mean success......i will start looking for chicks with those names

my observations
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
Going by the pictures, murtala Mohammed's wife, ajoke Mohammed is by far the prettiest and most attractive. What a pretty smile.

After dt Aisha buhari and then turai yaradua. Those are the top 3.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by NaijaCuzin: 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Click like for Buhari/Aisha and share for Jonah/patience grin

To be candid,guys need to be selective in their choosing of wife to be because we don't know what the future entails.
Aisha alone won thousands of votes for Buhari plus her daughter too(Zarah) while on the other hand,Patience was a major player why Uncle Jonah lost Millions of votes grin grin grin
make patience catch you
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by jbhill(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2016
what of pishures of future leaders.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by winj: 8:13pm On May 09, 2016
Murtala mohammed's wife is the best looking.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by Shikena(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2016
Faka is the best.
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by danot1030: 8:59pm On May 09, 2016
There is no controversy about it, Aisha Buhari outstand them all. That woman is cute.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2016
did Sonekan marry his twin sister?!
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by wawaboy1(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
shehu shagari is not there where?
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by Skento1: 11:50pm On May 09, 2016
Pmb i hail..... If anybody Bleep up, we go put dem ... sadPmb i hail..... If anybody Bleep up, we go put dem ...
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by franks123(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2016
oluseguns wife
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by MabraO: 8:50am On May 10, 2016
So finally mizmycoli has been relegated to phone nd family section?
Pity someone with shallow brain in politics want to become heavyweight all of sudden

Temitemi where u dey oh
Come nd see ur hero nd his wife's pix so u like them
Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by ibroyung(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2016
[i][/i] shocked cool wink
zico530:
9. Murtala Ramat Muhammed: July 30, 1975 - Feb. 13th 1976.
Wife: Ajoke Muhammed.

10. Yakubu Gowon: 1, August 1966 - 29 July, 1975.
Wife: Victoria Gowon.

11. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe: 1st Oct. 1963 - 16th Jan. 1966.
Wife: Flora Ogoegbunam.

12. Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi: 16th Jan. 1966 - 19th July, 1966.
Wife: Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi.

Shagari is not included because there is no available photo on his wife. You can please do the research, and help me with any available pic of Mrs. Shagari. Thanks.
zico530:

Shagari is not included because there is no available photo on his wife. You can please do the research, and help me with any available pic of Mrs. Shagari. Thanks.
zico530:

Re: All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) by justmenoni: 12:14pm On May 12, 2016
even if the blindman knows that obj is the most handsome president naija ever had and will ever have.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / 4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.