Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari (52376 Views)

2018 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N1.3 Billion On Travelling / Why I Delayed In Signing 2017 Budget And The Deal We Struck - Acting President, / Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by mrdba: 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
abdoul88:
We just hope the delay is for the Good of a common man and the masses in general. May God continue to guide our sincere leaders aright.

AMEN!!!
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by doskie(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
So you dey burst in London tomorrow
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Aryin87(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb abeg put d excuse inside ur asshole. certificateless, burukutu sipping man. You came and disorganised the economic system, and you are here talking piffling, while ur useless daughter is wasting our hard earned resources prostituting abroad, all in d name of schooling in London. thiefs everywhere.
you go just get cardiac arrest for nothing! If you are not ok with his administration excuse us to Congo now! Abi wahala dey there ni! His success will shock you like power line.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:22pm On May 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb abeg put d excuse inside ur asshole. certificateless, burukutu sipping man. You came and disorganised the economic system, while ur useless daughter is wasting our hard earned resources prostituting abroad, all in d name of schooling in London.
ur useless mother refuse to abort u, when u mistakely enter her womb. God bless pmb for disorganising una corruption system.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Dmillionaire: 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
my useless mother refuse to abort me, when I mistakely enter her womb. God punish pmb for disorganising una corruption system.

if your idiotic dad's watery sperm flowed down ur useless mother laps, it would have been the best. your generation is a complete apology to comdom factory.

imbecilic sickler

Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Dmillionaire: 10:35pm On May 09, 2016
Aryin87:
you go just get cardiac arrest for nothing! If you are not ok with his administration excuse us to Congo now! Abi wahala dey there ni! His success will shock you like power line.

get lost to sambisa forest

Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by eflintsone(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb abeg put d excuse inside ur asshole. certificateless, burukutu sipping man. You came and disorganised the economic system, and you are here talking piffling, while ur useless daughter is wasting our hard earned resources prostituting abroad, all in d name of schooling in London. thiefs everywhere.
oga use ur head .. dis economy has bin crumblin even bfore pmb won..blame it on d prev govt. dick , losers will always bring up certificate, who certificate don epp ??
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Dmillionaire: 11:09pm On May 09, 2016
eflintsone:
oga use ur head .. dis economy has bin crumblin even bfore pmb won..blame it on d prev govt. dick , losers will always bring up certificate, who certificate don epp ??

pls who declared the economy crumbling = pmb

who dishes out billions 5month after election without approval from any ministry of finance = pmb

who declared the army incompetent and no armoury = pmb

who used empty armoury to fight bokos without new purchases = pmb

one person chief judge, same person persecutor.

As BVN was used overboard to fight fraudsters, so should corruption should be fought overboard.

stop been deceived, they are all the same.

if you are been fooled am not, ok.

so receive common sense.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Erickthewreck: 11:09pm On May 09, 2016
Alright
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:22pm On May 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:

if my idiotic dad's watery sperm flowed down my useless mother laps, it would have been the best. my generation is a complete apology to comdom factory.

i am imbecilic sickler
God bless u, next time always respect ur father, so ur days wil be long
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Dmillionaire: 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
God bless u, next time always respect ur father, so ur days wil be long

you are a complete animal and a born idiioot. Son of prostitutional woman.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by OneManLegion(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:

your case is pathetic, sorry I can't help.
Dull thing.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Dmillionaire: 11:38pm On May 09, 2016
OneManLegion:

Dull thing.
craze man. sorry soul
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by aubventure: 11:40pm On May 09, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
He his always speaking to hausa radio stations

He did not attend any school how then do you want him to come to South for interview the south radio presenters will not speak Hausa with him and you know that they can fall hand seriously

1 Like

Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by eflintsone(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:

pls who declared the economy crumbling = pmb

who dishes out billions 5month after election without approval from any ministry of finance = pmb

who declared the army incompetent and no armoury = pmb

who used empty armoury to fight bokos without new purchases = pmb

one person chief judge, same person persecutor.

As BVN was used overboard to fight fraudsters, so should corruption should be fought overboard.

stop been deceived, they are all the same.

if you are been fooled am not, ok.

so receive common sense.
hahahahaha look at this one ... well i wont be fooled with your lies and all haters will always hate ... just sit back and keep hating while the boss rules you and ur clans...lmao
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by makdcash(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2016
This man really mean well for Nigerians but he needs our support.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by nnadychuks(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2016
maryhaam:
chopknuckle
nuckle chopped
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by wealth123: 12:27am On May 10, 2016
You write like a tout. you must be one. insulting our president who is older than your father. You also lack home training.

Dmillionaire:
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by kindworld(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2016
riczy:
Are u a j/wit?

Proudly JW!
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 1:00am On May 10, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

buhari is a dulllard undecided undecided
we Don hear say anytin....
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by shugaboy6102(m): 1:01am On May 10, 2016
vickylincon:
good. I think is high time wailers or anybody that hate buhari put hatred aside because 2019 is still far. rather, let join hand with him and build this country then if he isn't up to par in 2019, you can kick him out. But, you must also put your house in other because kora or apga may upset you. To my IBO brothers, I feel your pain but Nigeria love you and we don't want you to go.
God bless Nigeria
hmmmmm am surprised when people feel that the igbos hates the Northerners or rather still Buhari,no they don't just because they didn't vote for him in the last election many thinks igbos hate PMB.maybe we should assume that the northerners hate GEJ and didn't vote for him.That's democracy so pls don't pity igbos they are not to be pitied
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by ozodimgba(m): 2:34am On May 10, 2016
Cut n join politics been killing Nigeria since year 0002 BC
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by dav73(m): 2:50am On May 10, 2016
Friends how do I post what's bothering me? I need ur help! Need to reach open university. Want to let them know that we need the TMA portal open, even for 2days or a day! Kai! If not I will be warming up for 7 CO!! Friends how do I post ?
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by alobright17(m): 4:12am On May 10, 2016
koboko69:

Scholars.....you should be ashamed a dullard is rulling over you and members of your family, while u waste away on NL.
Epic Response to an epileptic mental brain NL noise maker
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by alobright17(m): 4:18am On May 10, 2016
OgeneUkwenu:
There's no excuse other than he's a certificateless dullard.
you should be ashamed that with all your certificates yet you're been ruled by a certificate less dullard.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by alobright17(m): 4:24am On May 10, 2016
glossy6:
The blame game continues
Leave Men alone and concentrate on your education you refused, now see what illiteracy dey do you,you can't differentiate between blame,excuse and confession.SMH for you
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by Afroconnect: 5:15am On May 10, 2016
Naija no righteous man, seems Buhari is the only one.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:04am On May 10, 2016
alobright17:
you should be ashamed that with all your certificates yet you're been ruled by a certificate less dullard.
Kill yourself. Olodo.
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by alobright17(m): 6:16am On May 10, 2016
OgeneUkwenu:

Kill yourself. Olodo.
if someone need to die is you because for the next 3 years plus you must live and be ruled by the one you insult here,is that not enough frustration for you to find quickest solution for yourself?I can suggest for that,just ask.Anuofia
Re: Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:19am On May 10, 2016
alobright17:
if someone need to die is you because for the next 3 years plus you must live and be ruled by the one you insult here,is that not enough frustration for you to find quickest solution for yourself?I can suggest for that,just ask.Anuofia
When I called you "olodo" I expected you to understand what I meant and make adjustment to your writing style. But, no, a dullard will always be a dullard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.